- 0 (0%)
Mocking players gently.
- 0 (0%)
Root beer.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 21, 2014, 05:58:05 pm

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30

Author Topic: A Nonsensical Journey! Zone 1, Turn 16 - Waitlister Watching?  (Read 37754 times)

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Nonsensical Journey! Zone 1, Turn 15 - Hangman!
« Reply #420 on: August 04, 2014, 07:37:11 pm »

((I'm watching, though I forgot what's happening. What exactly are his emotional blehs?))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: A Nonsensical Journey! Zone 1, Turn 15 - Hangman!
« Reply #421 on: August 05, 2014, 10:57:22 am »

((I'm watching, though I forgot what's happening. What exactly are his emotional blehs?))
((Whose? Kevak's? Heck if I know what his deal is. He ain't talking. Considering he does this rather often, whether with emotions or things he feels like doing, I don't have high hopes. Anywho, college stuff needs to be done, then eating, then update.))
Take a closer look at this text!

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: A Nonsensical Journey! Zone 1, Turn 16 - Waitlister watching?
« Reply #422 on: August 05, 2014, 11:48:16 pm »

Quote from: Kevak
Into the water...
Into the river Rivae dove, ready to end his life. Soon submitting to the water's will, he was drawn beneath the surface, and water filled his lungs. Facing final judgement, he was found mostly free from sin, and for his participation was allowed to start again.

In other words....

Shortly after plunging below the surface and being overtaken by death, Rivae awoken spluttering nothing but air in a dimly lit room, a masked GM looming over his tiny frame.
"Well, thanks for participating, I guess. Unfortunately, you didn't last long enough to earn anything, but the $300 dollars for initial testing has been depositing into your account."
Before he can say a word, he was rushed right out the door, the smog filling the skies reminding him: he was poor.

Oh, is this your food? I'm sorry! I was just so hungry...

Try to stop eating. Slap myself with my glove if I have to.
"Tchyeah! We was about 'ter have a party, 'till ye' started stuff in' yer face! Dun' ye' know today's five-hundred 'n thirty-seventh anniversary of th' day th' fifth Archmage  stopped th' Sun in the sky? We 'aven't 'ad t' worry 'bout Bogeymen in ages... The only downside is tha' th' day never ends!"
Libitina smacks herself with the glove, to no effect - seems it doesn't affect the user. She does manage to stop eating, however, now that she's had her fill - she was, indeed, rather hungry.

((Have you sent Kevak any PMs?))

Run back out and steal Nivae's backpack before he does anything.
Jonathan, alas, is too late. As he rushes out the door he sees Rivae sink below the surface, his backpack lost along with his body - from behind Jonathan comes a mechanical grinding and the sounds of laughter. Copious amounts of it, in fact.

Try greeting the dwarf "Ahh greetings there sorry for interrupting."
Jin catches the tail end of the dwarf's spiel, before apologizin' for interrupting him.
"Apologize t' th' rest! They was th' ones expectin' a feast! They should be here soon!"

Ask the dwarf if he knows of somewhere I can cook this mush
Flabort, through the magic of metagaming, immediately senses and tracks down the dwarf, hearing a grinding from behind his person shortly after rushing into the corridor. Finding himself in the presence of Jason, Jin, and Libitina... He asks where to cook the potato mush.
"I coulda cooked it, but I be done with the cookin' now! Just store it somewhere for now! Where did lot you come from, anyways?"

((Poor slime. Better safe than sorry, though.))

To the left path!
Jason heads to the left with Jin, encountering Libitina and the dwarf. Finding nothing further to say after their brief conversation, he waits around until Flabort shoves past him to ask about some much he found or something.

Advance plot.

((Seriously,I don't even know what to do right now.))
Heinrich eventually wanders back into the main room, and waits for a bit, watching Flabort run down the corridor the others followed. Shortly after Flabort enters the corridor, Heinrich is greeted by a horrible noise, and notices the statues slowly moving out of the way, with a light emanating from the stairs behind them and slowly drawing nearer. Out comes a procession of dwarves, laughing boisterously at some joke Heinrich failed to hear.
"Hail, tall one! Here for the feast?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

Re: A Nonsensical Journey! Zone 1, Turn 16 - Waitlister Watching?
« Reply #423 on: August 06, 2014, 12:04:26 am »

Can I do anything to repay you? Serve food or wash dishes? I hadn't eaten for days, sorry.

Help out the dwarf with anything he needs done.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: August 06, 2014, 12:05:48 am »

Magic of Metagaming me south paw! The dwarf was mentioned in the results of my previous action. :P GMs always have this habit of messing up for me and me only :P Doesn't matter which game, which GM, if they're going to mess up, it's for me :P

That aside.

Address the dwarf. "Outside. Some wizard sent us here to get something, I think. A key? Also, could you show me to the kitchen? You don't have to cook them, just show me where I can."
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: August 06, 2014, 12:08:30 am »

((Fffffff- The funniest bit is I remember looking back specifically to make sure you knew about the dwarf and realizing that it was part of your last roll. This is why I should make the update all at once rather than constantly procrastinating between each person's bit.))

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #426 on: August 06, 2014, 12:25:40 am »

Look around this room.
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: August 06, 2014, 12:26:53 am »

"A feast? That sounds great. When is it? Can we join you? Oh, also, what was in that dark room down that path to the right? Sounded like machinery."

Look around the room for interesting things.

Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

blazing glory

« Reply #428 on: August 06, 2014, 12:37:17 am »

If you'd be so kind as to have me.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: August 06, 2014, 03:08:11 pm »

Try to retrieve the backpack.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: August 21, 2014, 10:58:55 pm »

Good news and better news!

The good (or bad, depending on how you look at it) news is that this thing is basically on life support!
Meaning it's not dead so much as I'm waiting for things to get a bit more settled at college before working on it. So, no updates for a while.

The better news is that a few people new to tabletops want to get together and plan/play a campaign, so I may end up GMing that just due to a more thorough understanding of the rules for it. We've already established that it will probably be a bit on the bad side, but at the very least it will provide some experience and help correct problems at a faster pace than on here. So, that should help in future endeavors! Also, campaign recycling. Yeah.

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #431 on: August 21, 2014, 11:40:53 pm »

Yay it's not dead.
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: August 24, 2014, 05:04:31 pm »

Name: Angk Or WAT
Number between, and including, 1 and 10: 11
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30