Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Author Topic: Resident Evil - SPECIAL Operation: Fallen STARS [IC Thread]  (Read 10930 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Resident Evil - SPECIAL Operation: Fallen STARS [IC Thread]
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2014, 04:47:57 pm »

Peek outside the room carefully if it's clear begin searching the building for wherever the terrorists are storing the dangerous shit very carefully to avoid being spotted.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2014, 05:36:58 pm »

"This is going to be a mess. I just know it." Serana whispers as she follows the other two inside the building.

Enter and look around to get the lay of the land.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2014, 05:39:41 pm »

Klasha shoot him a look between exasperated and resigned to a cluster fuck - coincidentally, much like a spouse with an alcoholic husband. Regardless, someone was going to bleed before the day was out.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2014, 06:16:38 am »

Lance just goes and ducks down near the door.

You’ve been crouching near the door for a while now. Aside from a few weird looks you’re not really earning or learning much. Although, as you’re listening inside, you think you hear three members of your group head to the back.

"Yes, uh... well... I was here to see when the next meeting is..."
Kyle says nervously.

Klasha shoot him a look between exasperated and resigned to a cluster fuck - coincidentally, much like a spouse with an alcoholic husband. Regardless, someone was going to bleed before the day was out.

”You poor dear. Don’t worry about anything Mr… Uh… Well it’s anonymous! The first step is admitting you have a problem. Dr. Maines’ group is going to be meeting in around twenty minutes but if you’d like you can go into the back and it’s the last door on the right. He always accepts early members.” The Receptionist said  pointing to the door on her left. ”Oh! But don’t go into the Office Area.”

Enter and look around to get the lay of the land.

Before you can really glance around you see Klash and Kyle talking to a plain woman ”Oh, Hello! Can I help you?” looking back to the other two for a second she says ”Remember, just go to the back.”

Peek outside the room carefully if it's clear begin searching the building for wherever the terrorists are storing the dangerous shit very carefully to avoid being spotted.

As you open the door you’re annoyed to see a man standing next to the door labeled ‘Offices’. Just by looking through the windows you’re pretty sure that none of the meeting rooms contain the virus or its creations. You’ll have to get past the man

Spoiler: The Rolls (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kyle Johnson/KJ1225 (click to show/hide)
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2014, 06:19:04 am »

Sneak up on him quietly and render him unconscious through a choke hold.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2014, 06:25:19 am »

Sneak up on him quietly and render him unconscious through a choke hold.

This man was obviously a doctor of some sort, you realize sneaking up on him, who lacked any real training for guarding sensitive areas. You can tell due to the fact that he seems more interested in reading the book in his hands than watching the man sneak up on him. He doesn’t seem to realize until your arms are around his throat.

After a brief struggle the man ceases his attempts at escaping. A few moments later he ceases moving at all. He is still breathing however, so you simply place him into a nearby broom closet before you take his place by the door.

Spoiler: The Rolls (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kyle Johnson/KJ1225 (click to show/hide)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2014, 06:27:43 am »

Search the room he was guarding after hopefully searching the body.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 06:36:00 am by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2014, 06:40:25 am »

Search the room he was guarding after hopefully searching the body.

You realize, before opening the door, that you never actually searched the man for anything useful. You're nerves are making you shoddy. You take a few moments to go back to the closet and search the man. You find few things worth mentioning. A pack of cigarettes, his glasses, and [obviously] his clothes. Aside from that there are only a few knick-knacks on him that certainly wouldn't do you any good. He doesn't even have a wallet.

'That was a waste of time.' You grumble to yourself silently as you head back to the door. Attempting to open it you're surprised that it simply swings open.

The red carpet compliments the warm colored walls. Every so often you see a picture of Umbrella's founder, Oswell E. Spencer, who has been missing for years at this point. You figure they worship they guy as the catalyst that allowed them to begin their war on peace.

Unfortunately you can't really see anything obvious aside from a great many doors.

Spoiler: Harvey (click to show/hide)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2014, 06:41:44 am »

Head down the corridor looking inside each door as I go.
Caine's law.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2014, 06:49:29 am »

Head down the corridor looking inside each door as I go.

The very first door you open has one of the doctor's inside. According to his name tag his name is 'Dr. Maines'. Looking up towards the source of the noise the plump bearded man spots you instantly. In a warm voice he asks "Hello, you must be los-"

-With Klash, Serna, and Kyle-

"If you're with them you can just follow them to the room and Doctor Maines will be with you in a moment. If not, I can direct you anywhere you'd like so you don't get los-"

-With Lance-

You're starting to get annoyed with how little is happening. If the receptionist would just leave it would make everything so much easier. You can't exactly search the room in detail if she stays there. 'Couldn't she just get los-'

A loud piercing scream fills the air, originating from the offices. It seems that whatever plan the Anarchists had is starting.

-With Harvey-

"What the hell was that!?" Dr. Maines shouted as he quickly stood up from his desk.

-With Klash, Serena, and Kyle-

"D-did you hear that!?"
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 06:59:21 am by Nerjin »

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2014, 06:56:53 am »

Move towards the scream.
Caine's law.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2014, 07:06:04 am »

Move towards the scream.

Before you can go more than a foot Dr. Maines shouts "I'll come with you!". The pudgy man does his best to keep up but you find the source of the scream far before he catches up.

Office #185's door burst open as you kick it in to search for the noise. What you see isn't quite... what you expect.

"-to be qui- OH Uh..." A lanky man with a meticulously groomed mullet backs away swiftly from the doctor on the floor. Taking a quick look you can see that she is not wearing any pants and is desperately trying to make her lab coat cover everything while also attempting to move herself behind the desk to avoid your gaze. "What are you doing back he- DOCTOR MAINES!?"

The heavily wheezing man has caught up to you and takes one look at the scene before him with a distinct look of anger "Harold? Doctor Quinn, you've been warned about this before!"

Doctor Quinn, you assume, speaks from behind the desk. If you didn't know better you'd say she's fully clothed "Doctor Maines it's... not what it looks like!"

Turning towards you Doctor Maines speaks sincerely "I apologize you had to see this. I know I said I'd help you find your destination but it appears I have employees that need firing and charges that need pressed. I hope you don't think poorly of me if I ask you to show yourself out?"

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2014, 07:09:13 am »

"Not at all I remember the way."

Go outside the room then if it has an outside lock use it to lock them in and continue my search, if not continue it quietly to avoid detection.
Caine's law.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2014, 07:09:57 am »

Alright, charade over.
With a quick movement, her pistol was in her hands and ready.
I'm with S.T.A.R.S, police! Lie down and don't move! Sissy-boy, let's go!

Head into the offices, gun drawn. Use caution.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2014, 07:14:28 am »

Alright, charade over.
With a quick movement, her pistol was in her hands and ready.
I'm with S.T.A.R.S, police! Lie down and don't move! Sissy-boy, let's go!

Head into the offices, gun drawn. Use caution.

The Receptionist reacts as you'd expect a civilian to act with a gun drawn on them "Please don't!" she shouts lying on the ground as instructed "We didn't want to! They made us! Please don't kill me!"

But you're already far gone, you slowly open the door leading to the offices. The warm colors are inviting but you know they hold something sinister.

"Not at all I remember the way."

Go outside the room then if it has an outside lock use it to lock them in and continue my search, if not continue it quietly to avoid detection.

"Very well. Now Doctor Quinn I ho-" you don't hear the rest of his speech as you slowly close and lock the door. That should buy you some time.

Unfortunately the arrival of Klash into the offices does not do much for your hopes for this mission.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12