Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: New Age Mercenaries II: To the Wild  (Read 15820 times)

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
Re: New Age Mercenaries II: To the Wild
« Reply #225 on: June 24, 2014, 04:50:12 pm »

"Now, I see you've calmed down a bit - do your legs feel better? I'm curious about that beloved you talked about - your story is a big one, it appears, and one that begs for telling."
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 11, 2014, 09:56:40 am »

((Oh dear. I seem to have storied this game to death.

Uh... sorry about that.))

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 11, 2014, 10:53:35 am »

((It wasnt that much - he ought to be done by now.))
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 13, 2014, 01:10:22 pm »

Imma sorry, guys, it's just bad timing - I suddenly had a crapton of things to do right after I started. In fact, I only have my internet access today, while I'm in Moscow. For the whole following month I'll be wondering around my huge motherland, from Belarus borders to White Sea, at least.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 13, 2014, 01:29:40 pm »

Imma sorry, guys, it's just bad timing - I suddenly had a crapton of things to do right after I started. In fact, I only have my internet access today, while I'm in Moscow. For the whole following month I'll be wondering around my huge motherland, from Belarus borders to White Sea, at least.

((Oh, no need to apologize. Hope you have a good wander. Being out of reach for a while did me a lot of good!))
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]