Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13

Author Topic: Illion : Mech RPG: Game thread:  (Read 14183 times)

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
Re: Illion : Mech RPG: Game thread:
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2014, 08:43:33 pm »

((Why the fuck would you have that for a deadman trigger? What if you get killed by enemy?))
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2014, 08:45:46 pm »

((If you haven't noticed, Kiren isn't the most stable of people mentally.))

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2014, 08:48:19 pm »

"Oh great, so now if you fuck up and get yourself we killed we all die too."

There's a knife in Lucen's hand, quite suddenly, though she hadn't appeared to move. Her next words were quiet, calm, very carefully chosen. Which didn't make them any less serious.

"Now I'll ask for a reason I shouldn't kill you before you can screw us over."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2014, 08:53:41 pm »

Because the shuttle will be exploded if you do and I have a stupidly bright flashlight that will sear your retinas off permanently if you try.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2014, 08:57:26 pm »

Lucen blinks for a second, staring. That was not the answer she'd expected

"...how the fuck would that be the case? Do you have some sort of fucking chip in your skull? Why the fuck does anyone ever hire a psycho like you?"
"also I'm pretty sure my retinas are tough enough to handle a flashlight considering they're cybernetic..."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2014, 09:02:40 pm »

Yes actually, I do have a chip, it's a great way to stop people infighting on team missions. And why do they hire me? Because I'm good at what I do and I'm adorable.

And can your retinas handle 7k lumens? That's powerful enough to set that couch over there on fire with a couple seconds of concentrated light or make the paint peel off the wall.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2014, 09:08:32 pm »

Alice's own hand had crept down to her handgun, though it remained holstered for now.

"And that, ladies an gentlemen, is what we call a bluff. I guess we could see, couldn't we. These ships are pretty damn tough. Might burn my darling rocket raven, but i guess i could scoop through your brains myself and have a look.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2014, 09:11:14 pm »

"You know, I'm not the best with machinery, but I'm pretty sure I could keep a mech from blowing itself up, considering they aren't designed for it, most times. You wanna keep her here while I tear it apart? Anyone else want to help us ensure we have a much smaller chance of dying?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2014, 09:14:00 pm »

Kaoru looks up from the newspaper dataslate he's reading in the corner. "Can you all shut up about killing each other? We've got more than enough shit to worry about as it is."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2014, 09:17:22 pm »

Well seeing as how these ships are tough on the outside shell specifically, and how my mech runs on a nuclear reactor, we would all be flashbaked. Not much brain picking to do if you're dead. It would definitely destroy your mech as well as everybody else's mechs. Those things aren't really built to survive nuclear explosions, be fun if they were, but sadly they aren't.

Regardless though, flashlight is mooore then enough to prevent you from hitting anything with that gun, so don't bother trying. Never actually understood why people carry around lethal weapons when flashlights are sooo much more fun! I mean, wouldn't you want a flashlight that can set things on fire?

And good luck getting into my mech, it's UGV capable remember? Thats another reason for the chip. Remote control~

Also good suggestion person over there who still hasn't introduced himself.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2014, 09:23:51 pm »

"Did you ever get an education? That's not how nuclear reactors work. I should know, the Strider uses one. They don't actually explode. Hell, if they malfunction at all, there's plenty of shit to keep it from letting anything out. That's how they turn off, you know. Though now I'm wondering if I shouldn't just lose a few rounds through it's joints, keep you nice and safe here where if you explode we don't die."

Lucen's eyes flicked over to Kaoru.

"You're right. Unfortunately, Ms. Crazypants over here decided making herself a walking time-bomb was a good idea, and if she's telling the truth, it's basically the most important thing that we have to worry about right now. I snipe mechs; no matter how thick her armor might be, if she gets killed because she gets sniped and everyone gets fried with radiation....and don't think you're staying here if we let you fight. I'm not going to get killed because of communications lag."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2014, 09:31:16 pm »

Don't think I ever did get an education beyond mechs and a liiitle bit of hand to hand. And there isn't really any communications lag on the shuttle, so if you go in the hanger to try damaging my mech, I have pleeenty of grenades that won't break the ship if I have the mech use them.

Also easy enough for me to disable the deadman switch in team combat, I'm not stupid enough to ride a bomb that might inflict friendly casualties. I may be a little crazy, but I do plan ahead. I have it on right now though because you keep threatening me.

Mind if I lick you by the way? This is rather fun~

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2014, 09:33:46 pm »

((If he's restrained he won't be able to control the Mech. Currently it's like you're trying to have them torture you to ensure cooperation))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2014, 09:36:25 pm »

((Did I forget to mention that Kiren is a masochist? *looks at character sheet* Whoops.))
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 09:37:57 pm by Kevak »

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2014, 09:37:26 pm »

::)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13