Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 747850 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: 682
« Reply #3270 on: June 20, 2014, 05:58:42 am »

"I photoshopped some pictures of us on a newstory about a massacre in Ghana they can check. I'll tell them our last boss had a run in with a landmine, now we need to earn some stones (diamonds) to cover our expenses. All we really need to is to get in and perhaps put a little tracking device on the boss if we manage to. We don't actually need to be hired. Don't worry, I'll delete the fake photos soon."

((she explained that *before* they arrived at the gate.))

"I am Irina Placénic, looking for a job. You [whatever the name was.]?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3271 on: June 20, 2014, 06:05:17 am »

"...I would be. What exactly do you want?"
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3272 on: June 20, 2014, 06:08:12 am »

Icarus tries to scan the boss to gain a scan signature, to be able to later identify him during a scan.

"Last boss happened to run into a minefield, now we have no one to pay for our last expenses."

Icarus looks around the obviously untrained mooks.

"Reckoned you could use some people who actually know the trade."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3273 on: June 20, 2014, 06:23:12 am »

"Maybe. How much do you want?"
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3274 on: June 20, 2014, 06:40:46 am »

"Depends on the job specifics."

do I have the scan signature?

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3275 on: June 20, 2014, 06:48:34 am »

Scan signature registered.

"Guard duty, occasional guerilla activity. Simple stuff."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3276 on: June 20, 2014, 06:49:37 am »

"A stone for two months, all 4 of us?"

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3277 on: June 20, 2014, 06:53:08 am »

"Let's see what you can do first. Abilities, strengths, any magic you might have."
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 06:55:44 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3278 on: June 20, 2014, 06:55:48 am »

"Have you not read the news recently? Google Ghana. I don't know what standards you are used to, but we are professionals."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3279 on: June 20, 2014, 07:01:19 am »

The target pulls out a smartphone, uses it for a small while, then looks back at the group.

"Alright then, you have a deal."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3280 on: June 20, 2014, 07:04:51 am »

"Right, I'll go and grab our equipment we left in town, you guys go and get to work. Stella, on a word."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3281 on: June 20, 2014, 07:12:30 am »

"...You can hitch a ride on one of the technicals, the boys will help you out. The rest of you can come in."
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 07:14:39 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3282 on: June 20, 2014, 07:14:31 am »

The target pulls out a smartphone, uses it for a small while, then looks back at the group.

"Alright then, you have a deal."

A wave of relief washed over Alice as they were accepted, the plan was working so far.

"Right, I'll go and grab our equipment we left in town, you guys go and get to work. Stella, on a word."

Alice nodded, she walked inside the base doing her best to look confident and tough.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3283 on: June 20, 2014, 07:19:01 am »

"No offense, but some of that equipment is rather expensive. I trust you, but your boys? Not so much."

Icarus heads to the jet. In there, she writes various SMSs to the group

Quote from: ICARUS > Stella
When on guard duty that night, try to find their armory and set it on fire as soon as I drop the bomb. Blow up their RPGs and weaponry.

Quote from: ICARUS > Alice, Micheal, Kaiser
Try to get gate duty, makes it easier for you to leave, as you don't have wings like Stella. If you can't get guard duty, I'll message you two minutes before the bombing, make your way out claiming the boss gave you a mission. I will tell the jets AI to park itself a mile from the base, hidden in the greenery.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3284 on: June 20, 2014, 07:26:28 am »

Kyle jacks a gunship.
I am wearing Master Chief's armor.
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 1757