Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1596 1597 [1598] 1599 1600 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 747110 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Angelic Squatters
« Reply #23955 on: May 06, 2015, 12:33:17 am »

"First the one that was like a son to me and then the one who was like a daughter? This is a really shitty week for me..."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23956 on: May 06, 2015, 12:43:39 am »

"If that's how well you take care of your family members, thank god I'm not related to you.

First, void sultanas and now this mess. Where do we go from here?"
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23957 on: May 06, 2015, 12:47:54 am »

"I'm a god not an oracle! Seriously, do you think I'm omniscient or something?"

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23958 on: May 06, 2015, 12:52:28 am »

"No, but you could use something to watch over them. Or are you one of those gods with like 4 worshipers and no power?"
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23959 on: May 06, 2015, 12:57:05 am »

"I can't fucking conjure some bullshit to watch all of you guys all the time. Because I happen to respect your skills and privacy enough to know I don't need to babysit you. Well, I suppose you're an exception given how you're acting."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23960 on: May 06, 2015, 01:01:09 am »

"Actually, considering the past week, I'm pretty sure we do need someone watching over us, because your so-called son is dead, and your daughter is mortally wounded. We are so far out of our league it isn't even funny. God knows how many times you popped around here to dick around with us, but when you might actually not be a complete waste of aether, you're off having fun while the universe begins to crumble from an inter-dimensional invasion, one which everyone else seems to be ignoring!"

Kaiser exhales.

"Now, if you don't mind, start helping or stop talking."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #23961 on: May 06, 2015, 04:17:07 am »

After finishing healing her own wounds Alice slowly began to rise to her feet, she began to move about the bodies and tried to heal them starting with Sen first as she was the most wounded.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23962 on: May 06, 2015, 05:05:30 am »

With Alice's help, Tobias's shadow succeeds in stabilizing Sen, although Sen shows no sign of waking up, having slipped into a deep sleep.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #23963 on: May 06, 2015, 09:03:31 am »

"Aedan is it true?"

-----------
Upon Marilyns return, Lolgrammoth frowned.

"OhdontyoudareuseteleportationagainstmeIwastheonewhocameupwiththeentireconceptIcanalsoeraseitTakeatimeoutandreconsiderhowtoactwhenyouapplytoajob."

Lolgrammoth hexes Marilyn with a greater manipulation of location. Diffusing the concept of Marilyns location, he seals her ability to actually have a position, temporarily making her entire being unable to...be anywhere. Not the starting location, not the destination, not the path inbetween, Marilyn no longer has a location.

"NowtheneveryoneelseItrustyouwonthaveanyobjectionsforamissionbriefingFirstupwhenandhowyoukillanyofthetargetsisuptoyoujustletmeadviceyouonlöksfldkjfhsdlkjfhspjghflkgjdfghdflksghdflkvbdflkbv.kdbjgldsssssssssghfdkjl"

Lolgrammoths already extremely fast speech pattern increases into a mess that is almost entirely unable to be followed, driven to haste by the extreme discomfort of being into the same place, doing the same thing, for more than a few minutes at a time.

"Gotallthat?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23964 on: May 06, 2015, 09:11:01 am »

"Yes, it's true. They even crashed the castle. Although, it is looking better than you'd expect. Must be a restoration projeckt thing I wasn't told about or something."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23965 on: May 06, 2015, 09:11:51 am »

Seeing as Dalia has spent the entire trip back moping in the ship's hold instead of doing anything of consequence (thus sparing her from being attacked with cutscene powers), once she is teleported to Maria's house she tries to slink away so that she can mope in her room on the Nomad instead of sticking around and listening to Kaiser and Aedan bicker.

Hakim probably senses everyone teleport in, so he finishes whatever he was doing and silently joins the group so that he can stay informed about what's happening.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23966 on: May 06, 2015, 09:13:40 am »

"No, you are lying, and that is really not funny."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23967 on: May 06, 2015, 09:22:32 am »

"... What the hell is wrong with you?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23968 on: May 06, 2015, 09:26:26 am »

Icarus began pounding an Aedans chest, slowly sinking to her knees

"You're lying you're lying you're lying! Why do you lie?!"

Even at the total lack of inflection in Icarus voice, and total lack of expression in her face, at this point one didn't have to be Alice to tell that Icarus was entirely hysterical.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #23969 on: May 06, 2015, 09:27:16 am »

"Icarus... I'm sorry..."
Ashley frowns as a tear rolls down her cheek.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!
Pages: 1 ... 1596 1597 [1598] 1599 1600 ... 1757