Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1436 1437 [1438] 1439 1440 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 747101 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Stupid Demon Magic
« Reply #21555 on: February 12, 2015, 11:40:10 pm »

color=darkgrey]"The Nemesis Gate, in theory, is a gate that leads to the Other Place, which is a realm that rests by the Wall of Stars as a dimension created naturally as a 'neutral region' between the three domains; we believe that the Gate itself could hold great power, and perhaps even the things that could be found through it. The Omniscience is a god of creation, one who sees and deciphers."
"I was under the impression that the Twilight itself was a neutral region astride both Void and Creation. Then again, if this Gate of yours had been unmade, then it stands to reason I would not know of such a place. None of which answers my second question."

Her face retains the same mildly concerned expression, like a woman trying to remember if she'd left the stove on under the pot of water she'd be soaking something in, as she spoke, her voice all the more chilling for it's unchanged tone.

"Why should I care?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #21556 on: February 12, 2015, 11:44:04 pm »

Alucard looks over to Ashley.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #21557 on: February 12, 2015, 11:49:16 pm »

"Yet I'm under the impression that you do not exactly control all of what you see."

Ashley speaks up.
"Because simply standing aside won't stop the Sultanes from doing their work here as well. It'd be unwise to think that beings that only seek to destroy all that is known, would not come here to do the same as they have done to several Creations before us. That is why. Do you not cherish your kingdom, Your Highness? So far, without the Nemesis Gate, we have managed to kill one of the dozen Sultanes, and almost finishing another, by our own sheer power. With your help, we can end this once and for all, and glory shall come to you, as it does to all that participate. This is not just a lone issue for Creation, this is a issue across every plane of Creation, every plane of the Twilight, and within the Void as well."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21558 on: February 13, 2015, 12:01:53 am »

"Of course I can."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21559 on: February 13, 2015, 12:10:01 am »

Linda shrugs, walking away.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #21560 on: February 13, 2015, 12:32:36 am »

"I don't know. Titus mentioned the murderer having spies. You have been spying on me before, so you might as well be said spy."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21561 on: February 13, 2015, 09:02:40 am »

"I work not for petty scoundrels, hero. You can trust me, I assure you," he says while giving a friendly smile.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21562 on: February 13, 2015, 10:14:35 am »

"It's not a petty scoundrel, it is a high priest of some god."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21563 on: February 13, 2015, 10:23:18 am »

"Then they are no true priest."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21564 on: February 13, 2015, 10:40:22 am »

"Yeah whatever, we have no reason to trust you on such a difficult task."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21565 on: February 13, 2015, 11:24:23 am »

"Allow me to assist you on this task so that I may prove myself to you and your friends. We are on your side."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21566 on: February 13, 2015, 12:56:56 pm »

Tobias idly inspects Indigo July.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21567 on: February 13, 2015, 03:22:53 pm »

Tobias idly inspects Indigo July.
Tobias finds that it still has a little mercury on it. It seems very unalive, but is still slightly teeming from the creature's magic. Could be good as a research sample.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21568 on: February 13, 2015, 03:36:50 pm »

Tobias empties a small vial full of a brown liquid, cleans it, then puts the mercury inside it. He corks the top.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21569 on: February 13, 2015, 03:45:19 pm »

The indigo july seems on the first look almost unremarkable, with its surface that almost looks like plastic, but onc loser inspection it seems incredibly difficult to pinpoint what kind of material it might be made of. It becomes even weirder as Tobias swings it around a bit, noticing that the laws of inertia only partially seems to apply to it, making it move in his hand as if almost weightless, yet hit the target as if it was weighting tons
Pages: 1 ... 1436 1437 [1438] 1439 1440 ... 1757