Sometimes.
- 9 (60%)
Only when there's a new release.
- 2 (13.3%)
Never. ((get out))
- 2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 685

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: Stealing combat systems from an eroge  (Read 518846 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: Snorting Magic Swords
« Reply #2715 on: July 14, 2014, 08:25:11 am »

Jackpot! PN delivers.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2716 on: July 14, 2014, 08:27:30 am »

Jackpot! PN delivers.
Can we ignore all the shit about complicated formulas which we dont use?

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2717 on: July 14, 2014, 08:28:55 am »

Yep.

But now I must go sleep, because school. Many tears.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2719 on: July 14, 2014, 09:48:11 am »

Changed it so if you attempt to use the auto-success to instantly kill an enemy, you just get a large roll boost. Same with destroying plot-important objects or characters.

Basically, it's an auto-success if you use it to dodge an attack that would have instantly killed you or otherwise use your action to make the plot interesting. Makes sense, Anansi is god of stories.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #2720 on: July 14, 2014, 10:35:18 am »

only need a Kyle action to proceed. Should I just auto him to save Stella with the "defibrilator" ?
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2721 on: July 14, 2014, 10:44:10 am »

Having drank water that a sewage pipe recently leaked into.

I don't see why her bad luck is manifesting as debuffs instead of more spectacular things like dry lightning, drive-bys at the wrong address, sudden false-vacuum metastability event bubbles, sudden quantum teleportation of half of someone's total blood and the like.

You're misunderstanding how subtle Dalia's powers are. She can't manipulate chance enough for quantum teleportation or false-vacuum metastability event bubbles, nor can she manipulate other entities to reroute sewage piping or cause drive-bys. But even the most trained soldiers have their off days where they can't seem to do anything right, and guns jam all the time. It's only when your weapon jams five times in a row do you realize that the girl in the back of the party giving you the stink eye is actually cursing you. So in other words she can't cause things that are extremely unlikely to happen, but she can cause things that are relatively more likely to happen to happen in a row.

Currently, at least. With time and training she may be able to zap people with random lightning bolts.

And god, do not bring up Kaiser's shipping. I have no idea who's attempting/trying what, and since Kaiser is far too shy to try or admit anything, it leaves him at the mercy of everyone else. I still want him to have a moment of dawning comprehension, though.

I... Aren't Dalia and Stella being the only folks shipped with Kaiser? And even then wolfchild is barely on and Dalia just thinks he's cool/cute. Hardly the stuff of romance.

only need a Kyle action to proceed. Should I just auto him to save Stella with the "defibrilator" ?

Might as well. If Kj objects he can always change it later I suppose.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2722 on: July 14, 2014, 10:47:52 am »

Anima is being shipped with him.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2723 on: July 14, 2014, 10:50:04 am »

Ah, right. Completely forgot about that for obvious reasons. Sorry.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2724 on: July 14, 2014, 11:01:46 am »

Rage inducing beta version of Anansi's ult:

-Reality's Retelling (Beta): Anansi attempts to change the outcome of the story of a battle, and thus grants one ally Heroic status, granting them +10 in all stats, +10 to all damage, a 50 HP shield and halved damage taken for the rest of the battle.

Keep in mind; this was nerfed to a +3 in all stats, +4 in all damage and only a 15 HP buffer last game, with the halved damage buff removed,and changed entirely to an auto-success/+7 roll buff because it would be far too broken to use as it was.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2725 on: July 14, 2014, 11:23:03 am »

reality retelling is seriously way too strong
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2726 on: July 14, 2014, 11:24:05 am »

I know. That's why I nerfed it down to the current form- otherwise, casting it on Stella would instantly win every fight.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 11:29:37 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2727 on: July 14, 2014, 11:41:03 am »

"To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause!"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2728 on: July 14, 2014, 12:00:18 pm »

since more than likely the fatal blow will fall either this or next round, anyone wanting the final kill, PM me your one-liner, possibly alongside a set-up

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2729 on: July 14, 2014, 12:01:38 pm »

Kaiser would have more shipping if I was bothering with this. but i'm not right now. :I
Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 685