- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 396982 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #3825 on: August 26, 2015, 10:27:36 pm »

"Ahhh, I have a good feeling about this council. I hope it'll be just like the U.N.; restricted so much by bills and constitutions to the point where it can't do shit if one member could find the potential problem profitable."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nunzillor

« Reply #3826 on: August 26, 2015, 11:24:24 pm »

"That sounds... problematic?"

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3827 on: August 27, 2015, 02:06:52 pm »

"No, my dear friend. That sounds glorious."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3828 on: August 27, 2015, 02:11:18 pm »

"AHA!! I KNEW YOU WERE CORRUPT! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I...... Wait, the one god in the universe is corrupt, we are all fucked."

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3829 on: August 27, 2015, 02:32:15 pm »

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely. I remember back when I was just a simple demigod healer. I solved a few problems, ascended to godhood, accidentally cloned myself so many times that I literally became Hell. Now I just sit here, try vaguely to solve problems, and make things even worse."

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3830 on: August 27, 2015, 03:01:56 pm »

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely. I remember back when I was just a simple demigod healer. I solved a few problems, ascended to godhood, accidentally cloned myself so many times that I literally became Hell. Now I just sit here, try vaguely to solve problems, and make things even worse."
You didn't accidentally clone yourself. You made infinite clones of yourself even though I warned you it might mess shit up. Luckily for the universe it only affected hell.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3831 on: August 27, 2015, 03:02:46 pm »

And thus is why we need a council with diverse members of diverse opinions and beliefs to help each other and to keep each other in check, if any one should fight the rules I have described earlier will be enacted and order will be maintained. We, the council, will serve mortals and the universe, not the other way around.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #3832 on: August 27, 2015, 08:01:19 pm »

And thus is why we need a council with diverse members of diverse opinions and beliefs to help each other and to keep each other in check, if any one should fight the rules I have described earlier will be enacted and order will be maintained. We, the council, will serve mortals and the universe, not the other way around.
"Agreed."

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points - Third reboot turn 57
« Reply #3833 on: August 27, 2015, 10:01:17 pm »

Become immune to reboots! +4 points
Insufficient points devoted to action.
Respawn. Activate the Core!
[6] You are consumed by the Core, and it starts creating a horde of robots on Earth. Respawn?
Send a letter to Satan.
Spoiler: Dear Satan (click to show/hide)
"I refuse. The anti-interference and soul-claiming clauses are too broad."
Restore the contents of Hell to Hell.
With what?
Protect Coolrune from interruptions. +12
If no one interrupts him, then convert that plague into anti-plague that destroys other plagues. +1

[3+1] Plague conversion done.
Spend five points making it so that godhood does work like that, then attempt my last action again.
Spend all my points completing the action from before I must ascend!
This is two actions, and due to that is invalid. To be more specific, the first one is two actions, the second one is effectively zero actions.
Bend reality so that ascension to godhood is impossible unless directly assisted by a deity. +7 points.
[4+2] You add a law banning all ascension to godhood. It can still be worked around or overruled by 5-point actions, of course.
Take a nap.  Dream about my pleasant childhood.
[5] You have many pleasant dreams.
Find a more detailed map of the library.
[1] You find several maps, all of which are only right in some places due to coincidence.
Get married
[5] You have a happy wedding.
Retire to a nice seaside cottage in Scotland.
[4] Done.
Begin amassing points!
Done.

Spoiler: Point totals (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player states (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: World state (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Timeline (click to show/hide)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3834 on: August 27, 2015, 10:12:13 pm »

Respawn as an elderly technomage. Watch the robots consume the earth, eating popcorn as I do so. Alternatively, if something interrupts me, use all my points to kill whatever interrupted me.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 10:28:27 pm by FallacyofUrist »
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3835 on: August 27, 2015, 10:14:02 pm »

Spend all my points overruling his "law" and ascend to godhood, preferably being the god of knowledge and invention.

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3836 on: August 27, 2015, 10:26:03 pm »

"Souls over whom I ruled in life, as recognized by you, perhaps? The non-interference clause can be worked around or tossed, really. I'd love to chat about this. I think we could really have something here."

In the meantime, redirect the Champion to Earth, with orders to destroy both robot hordes. Order Intertank to vassalize the empire. Banish FallacyofUrist to the Dreamspace ark, +2.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 01:02:24 am by Paphi »

Nunzillor

« Reply #3837 on: August 27, 2015, 10:56:01 pm »

Restore the contents of Hell to Hell.  With needed points +2.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3838 on: August 28, 2015, 12:42:01 am »

"See what I mean?! Ugh! I always mess what I try to do up!"

Become immune to reboots. + Needed points.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3839 on: August 28, 2015, 01:42:48 am »

Alter the sourcecode of the robots eating earth so that they will be focused on restoration of balanced nature.
Should those be destroyed before my action is resolved, then improve my anti-mind control technology to produce planetary sized fields with 3 points.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 07:40:11 am by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 262