- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 397685 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #2895 on: June 22, 2015, 02:43:28 pm »

No cuz u like controlling stuff 2 much. And remember the last time u suggested this I totes 360 smited. Also creating space unicorns takes up a lot of my time.

Also u don't have infinite demons it says you control a large portion of hell. Liar.
Ok. why do you hat democracy?! why do you? You frickin commie bastard. Also Hell is infinitely wide but only has 9 levels, I currently own the top seven levels. I do not like controlling. It's that I am cautious of letting any one particular person control the last vestige of humanity, I think we should let them rule them selves and step in only when it is a matter of their survival. sic McCarthy on Generally Me
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2896 on: June 22, 2015, 02:56:45 pm »

YA FOOLZ!!!! ON KRUMPING, ORKZ MAKEZ MORE ORKZ VIA SPOREZ!!! LEARNED IT FROM DA MEKBOY 'IMSELF!!!!

NOT ONLY DAT, BUT REMEMBER DAT I'M IN 'ELL, YA KNOW WHAT 'APPENZ WHEN TING'S GET KRUMPTED

((Baiscly, respawn with a new ork army. Since we all know how orks reproduce

ALSO, I'M IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!))
(((we burned the spores. Your entire population, species, subspecies, and even the spores are destroyed)))
There was no burning involved in conein's action, but it did destroy the spores.

((But what of the spores from the path I created through hell?))
Those were destroyed too.

((Did the dead orks go to hell?))
we killed all the orks in hell so many times that their souls were rended apart! Ya bloody git!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2897 on: June 22, 2015, 03:02:08 pm »

No cuz u like controlling stuff 2 much. And remember the last time u suggested this I totes 360 smited. Also creating space unicorns takes up a lot of my time.

Also u don't have infinite demons it says you control a large portion of hell. Liar.
I am the president at the moment and it hasn't been four years. Also I am the god Emperor of Mankind with the strongest army in the known universe. I can control eldritch horrors and can build worlds with out points. I have saved humanity from destruction ,multiple times. I will let cool rune rule earth, but know that if his actions will bring about humanity's down fall, then I shall cometh knocking on his chamber door. (I kinda spawned as him and died and got revived and finally got to a safe spot.)
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2898 on: June 22, 2015, 03:15:34 pm »

I am the president at the moment and it hasn't been four years. Also I am the god Emperor of Mankind with the strongest army in the known universe. I can control eldritch horrors and can build worlds with out points. I have saved humanity from destruction ,multiple times. I will let cool rune rule earth, but know that if his actions will bring about humanity's down fall, then I shall cometh knocking on his chamber door. (I kinda spawned as him and died and got revived and finally got to a safe spot.)
k

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: June 22, 2015, 03:22:39 pm »

((Spazyak, would you kindly USE THE GODDAMNED MODIFY BUTTON!? THAT'S A TRIPLE POST, THERE'S NO REASON FOR IT, ESPECIALLY SINCE TWO OF THOSE WERE RESPONSES TO THE SAME PERSON!))

((Secondly, you seem to think you have so much power when you really don't. Seems like you're making up a lot of stuff that isn't actually a confirmed thing since neither I (reality) nor the GM have confirmed it. You say you'll let people do what they want, and then immediately say afterwards that if it isn't what you want, you'll stop them. If you're going to continue to be like that, then reality (me, by the way, stronger than you) will erase you from existence. If you keep trying to infringe upon folks doing what they want, I will do the same to you. Is that clear?))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nunzillor

« Reply #2900 on: June 22, 2015, 03:24:06 pm »

"I must say, the idea of democracy is appealing.  Why not let the citizens of hell decide their fate?  Perhaps we should hold a hell-wide referendum to see if the public supports such an idea."

Hold a referendum: should democracy be established for the people of hell?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 03:26:23 pm by Nunzillor »

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2901 on: June 22, 2015, 03:38:07 pm »

((Spazyak, would you kindly USE THE GODDAMNED MODIFY BUTTON!? THAT'S A TRIPLE POST, THERE'S NO REASON FOR IT, ESPECIALLY SINCE TWO OF THOSE WERE RESPONSES TO THE SAME PERSON!))

((Secondly, you seem to think you have so much power when you really don't. Seems like you're making up a lot of stuff that isn't actually a confirmed thing since neither I (reality) nor the GM have confirmed it. You say you'll let people do what they want, and then immediately say afterwards that if it isn't what you want, you'll stop them. If you're going to continue to be like that, then reality (me, by the way, stronger than you) will erase you from existence. If you keep trying to infringe upon folks doing what they want, I will do the same to you. Is that clear?))

((Hey, I can mess 'im up a new one if ya give me the reasorces and ork warbands to do so.

Seems to have started when he first did his RTD with what endless blaze was doing. ))

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2902 on: June 22, 2015, 03:40:19 pm »

Quietly assemble a coalition of angry, but not necessarily like-minded, would-be revolutionaries. +3

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2903 on: June 22, 2015, 04:06:11 pm »

"Ya none uv dose tings ya strenching grot!!!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2904 on: June 22, 2015, 05:09:50 pm »

ok. I will shut up and use modify. Also, my entire tactic consisted on that bluffing.  I think I will stop acting as a power player. I will gather my people, my city, and my stuff and leave everyone else for some time.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 06:37:22 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2905 on: June 22, 2015, 05:11:08 pm »

"Ya none uv dose tings ya strenching grot!!!"
no. not really. I think I did somethings to protect humanity. I really don't know what the planet I have is any more. Didn't the earth get blown up?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2906 on: June 22, 2015, 06:28:04 pm »

Who is McCarthy

ask Timothy and Jim if they can stop McCarthy from attacking me.

Follower action so doesn't replace my real action right?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 06:31:41 pm by Generally me »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2907 on: June 22, 2015, 06:35:45 pm »

Who is McCarthy

((McCarthyism is from the red scare, basically claimed everyone and anyone was a communist)))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2908 on: June 22, 2015, 06:52:03 pm »

Who is McCarthy

((McCarthyism is from the red scare, basically claimed everyone and anyone was a communist)))

((This guy.))

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2909 on: June 22, 2015, 07:21:27 pm »

"Mc Talk, I'ze gonna 'elp ya if ya 'elp me round up da boyz again far anouthar WAAAGH!!!!"
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 262