Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 43

Author Topic: ☼Succubi☼ - Everything Succubus Mode  (Read 127952 times)

tschib

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Succubi☼ - Everything Succubus Mode
« Reply #420 on: October 11, 2014, 12:27:21 am »

maybe consider digging into the caverns to access the fungitrees to resolve the bed problem;
is it possible to craft bedrolls out of leather/cloth?
also consider cutting soulgems out of plain rocks because they get discarded on use anyway

AquaMouser

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: October 11, 2014, 11:13:40 am »

Thanks for the tips tschib, sadly cutting the basalt gems to store souls sadly doesn't work, but atleast i can make beds with them :D

So now i have Basalt Gem Beds for everyone in the fort :P

Maybe i should wait untill i get a Large gem from the basalt, and then recheck the soulcatching machine *muhahahahahahaaaaaahw* (if that is even possible, time will tell, my jc's aren't the greatest yet)

But this means i got clay, fire clay and gems for furnitures, roll in the sieges now :S

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: October 11, 2014, 11:32:35 am »

The well of soul accept small cut gems so you might get soul gems out of basalt, and souls.

AquaMouser

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: October 11, 2014, 12:09:54 pm »

weird, i got 35 basalt gems of varying epicness', no large gems, several lost souls from killed wildlife, but the option to capture the souls into cut gems is red

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: October 11, 2014, 12:12:05 pm »

weird, i got 35 basalt gems of varying epicness', no large gems, several lost souls from killed wildlife, but the option to capture the souls into cut gems is red

The best is to try cutting an actual gem and see if it is still red, the workshop get hit by the burrow bug quite often. If it is still red afterward, you can try making a stockpile for cut gems only, located next to the well.

AquaMouser

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: October 11, 2014, 05:33:09 pm »

Well it was a bug, but i had to fix it abit different (well maybe a bug, but it was weird either way :P)

I tried to cut the 4 amethysts i had mined out, but they were not on the list of my jc, i made another jc to see if they pop up, since they were in my stocks list, and i have seen them in their bin waiting to be cut. And well they were in the 2nd jc, but not the first, so i tried cutting them, but with the very first try, it gave me the message no amethyst available. Made a 2nd stockpile for only gems, and to take it from the bigger stockpile where other stuff get stored. But this time, the amethyst was removed from the 2nd jc aswell (the add new task list i mean). Dismantled and rebuild it, and they showed up again, but when i tried to cut them, poof they were gone.

After observations i made, is that the jc always lost the chance to cut the amethyst, whenever my succubus picked up the gem bin to grab another gem (basalt gems, still making them :P). But once the gem bin was finally filled, and they started a new bin to pick it up, the amethyst could be cut, but before that, i checked the Well of souls, and the option to capture souls with gems was grey, before i even cut the amethyst.

It seems the thing that happend was that once a bin/barrel/pot gets grabbed, all the items in it, unless specifically used, disappear from the world, untill it get's put back into the stockpile.

I really hope that this long explanation can help you Boltbunny, aswell as any other modder/player that encounters it.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #426 on: October 11, 2014, 05:37:44 pm »

It seems the thing that happend was that once a bin/barrel/pot gets grabbed, all the items in it, unless specifically used, disappear from the world, untill it get's put back into the stockpile.
This is a perfectly normal, vanilla DF behaviour.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #427 on: October 11, 2014, 05:44:17 pm »

Also try building a jc in the open because of the solid tiles
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #428 on: October 11, 2014, 05:55:19 pm »

jc?
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

AquaMouser

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: October 11, 2014, 06:09:46 pm »

ah, uhm jc is short for JewelCrafter

And asfor it being normal vanilla behaviour, i wouldn't know, i never played vanilla, those succubi hooked me in, and told me that i would become an imp if i didn't entertain them ;0)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #430 on: October 11, 2014, 06:18:06 pm »

Thank you. I thought of Jeweler or Gemcutter all the time, but neither one fits. ^^

AquaMouser

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: October 11, 2014, 06:24:58 pm »

Been playing too much wow besides DF, i blame it on that :D

Desimus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: October 14, 2014, 04:53:12 pm »

I think i may have stumbled into a bug, out of nowhere some of my animals/pets *tamed* started to scare my workers and even some left their zones *quite big so no overcrowding issues and no invaders* to attack my workers...nothing in the logs that suggest that they may have gone berserk for X or Y reason. Just the job interruptions by Tamed animal.
Second i wanted to ask if succubi that knows Torrid kiss is immune to it? because my one and only succubi that knows that skill was hospitalized a few years after learning it, diagnosed with "Torrid kiss" and had the "Rotten tissue excised from tongue". I figure that she may have fought the crazed animals and used that skill only to get infected by it or something *2 animals an orthi and a cauchemar* both animals bodies were rotted and walking around while creating miasma.

Edit. She is also a firesuccubi and apparently she now has splints on all her extremities including her tail lol  :o .

Edit 2. Ok.. now some random syndrome is affecting my fort *suspecting a random warlock that i cant find * all their body parts start to rot and then they start to attack other succubi/pets, i use the showsunitsyndromes and all i see is the firesuccubi that learned torrid kiss and another one that is "Tipsy" from drinking too much.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 06:29:26 pm by Desimus »

AquaMouser

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: October 14, 2014, 05:51:16 pm »

I also have a new thing, i was visited today by the Drow, and 1 of the caravan-pulled thingy was insanely slow. Everything in the world took 20+ steps, and the caravan took 1. The whole caravan group had 2 pulled caravans, and 5-6 walking packanimals and several guards. The first pulled caravan was there as fast as all the other caravans, but the 2nd one, well they are walking out (no obstructions on the path, am using the trick Meph showed me with his human tutorial with walls every 2 slots and a bridge on the end), but it is taking them 1.5 years now.

Modify Addendum1: Seems the goblins now have the same bug, 1 is fast 1 is slow
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 06:24:24 pm by AquaMouser »

greycat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: October 14, 2014, 06:39:03 pm »

Second i wanted to ask if succubi that knows Torrid kiss is immune to it? because my one and only succubi that knows that skill was hospitalized a few years after learning it, diagnosed with "Torrid kiss" and had the "Rotten tissue excised from tongue".

When your succubi gain new powers (like Torrid Kiss), it's done by giving them a "syndrome" which permanently alters them.  These syndromes count as diseases which can be diagnosed (with some very low probability of success -- usually it won't show up).  So, that diagnosis is completely benign.  The rotten tongue tissue... well, I don't have an explanation for that.  Any idea what she attacked that might have had a necrosis-inducing syndrome?
Hell, if nobody's suffocated because of it, it hardly counts as a bug! -- StLeibowitz
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 43