Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 43

Author Topic: ☼Succubi☼ - Everything Succubus Mode  (Read 127855 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: ☼Succubi☼ - Everything Succubus Mode
« Reply #165 on: June 26, 2014, 11:29:18 pm »

Nelia Hawk, did you copy a new version over an old? Could you please check your errorlog for the word DUPLICATE ?
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Nelia Hawk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 27, 2014, 12:43:30 am »

errorlog:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

i had version 5.05 some days ago and just deleted the whole folder and unpacked the new 5.09... so i dont think i mixed them together.

but i did download the "new succubus update" a few posts above and threw that into the 5.09 version... i guess that messed something up then. the changes in 5.09 probably didnt work with the succubus update yet or the other way around :D

i guess the etherial and slade duplicates caused the 0 points at embark and the warpstone_solid is probably why most of my 1st cavern is made of stable warpstone ?

i probably should just start a new fresh 5.09 without the succubus update for now.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 27, 2014, 12:51:18 am »

It seems that a few inorganics have been moved in 5.09 and I missed that, leaving mine in my own files. I'll fix that asap if Mephs does not first.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #168 on: June 27, 2014, 12:52:57 am »

but i did download the "new succubus update" a few posts above and threw that into the 5.09 version... i guess that messed something up then. the changes in 5.09 probably didnt work with the succubus update yet or the other way around :D

Yes, because of the stockpile cleanup the position of many inorganics has changed.

Boltgun, no worries, you dont have to do any extra work, I will sort your update today/tomorrow and make a new release with it. As you can see in the errorlog, the position of these changed:

Code: [Select]
Duplicate Object: inorganic WARPSTONE_SOLID
Duplicate Object: inorganic ANTHRACITE_DUST
Duplicate Object: inorganic COAL_BITUMINOUS_DUST
Duplicate Object: inorganic LIGNITE_DUST
Duplicate Object: inorganic GAS_NECROSIS
Duplicate Object: inorganic GAS_PAIN
Duplicate Object: inorganic EMPYREAN
Duplicate Object: inorganic ETHEREAL
Duplicate Object: inorganic GLASS_CRYSTAL_WAR
Duplicate Object: inorganic GLASS_CLEAR_WAR
Duplicate Object: inorganic GLASS_GREEN_WAR
Duplicate Object: inorganic SLADE
Duplicate Object: inorganic SOUL_GEM
For example the coals went into inorganic_fuel and the soul gem into inorganic_gem and so on.

Ninja'd by Boltgun :D
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 27, 2014, 01:18:30 am »

Alright, I'll wait for the update then I'll review my copy.

By the way I solved my world gen crash for defiling reactions, so I'll get to it next week.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 01:29:22 am by Boltgun »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #170 on: June 27, 2014, 02:04:16 am »

Nice. I saw it in the questions thread, an extra product fixed it... thats ironic, because I suggested using the spatter_add plugin instead, but that one may only have improvements, if you add any product to reactions using it, it will crash. Polar opposites, it seems.

I will try to get a test release of humans together this evening and will add your Succubus update as well. And IndigoFenix Machine update. :)

greycat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 28, 2014, 03:41:41 pm »

Is there a way to tell which Succubi have already learned which "spells" from the Temple of sin?  (And maybe from the other Temples as well, though I haven't had a chance to play with all of them.)

"Grant fire immunity" transforms them into a totally different caste, with new text at the bottom of their z-Enter description, so that one's obvious.  But things like "Learn berserk rage" seem to be hard to keep track of.
Hell, if nobody's suffocated because of it, it hardly counts as a bug! -- StLeibowitz

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #172 on: June 28, 2014, 03:48:05 pm »

Yes, showunitsyndromes. A dfhack script that shows all active syndromes on a unit. you point on the succubi with 'k' and type it into dfhack.

Dwarf therapist should also list the active syndromes somewhere, but I cant say exactly in which menu.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 29, 2014, 03:07:39 am »

Is there a way to tell which Succubi have already learned which "spells" from the Temple of sin?  (And maybe from the other Temples as well, though I haven't had a chance to play with all of them.)

"Grant fire immunity" transforms them into a totally different caste, with new text at the bottom of their z-Enter description, so that one's obvious.  But things like "Learn berserk rage" seem to be hard to keep track of.

An ingame version of show unit syndromes should be added at some point.

omniclasm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 29, 2014, 06:50:09 am »

Been playing  Succubus fort since all of the latest updates.

Really love converting prisoners, such an awesome mechanic. However, I wish it was a bit deeper, especially with the fortress defense races. I know it would be a lot of work making every race unique, but it would add so much. Poison spit from corrupted Naga, material resistance skin on corrupted werewolf, swimming and vicious bites on corrupted frogmen, etc.

That said, should the corrupting affect everything? I can use it once and convert 20+ prisoners at once, seems a bit steep.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 29, 2014, 07:16:59 am »

Yes, it does corrupt all the nearby prisonners at once. It's a lot of work to handle that much prisonners, freeing them then taking care of them so the reaction itself should be efficient.

More castes will be added in the future, many compatible default to the existing choises but eventually most of them will be unique.

omniclasm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 29, 2014, 07:41:58 am »

edit:Nevermind, dumb idea.

greycat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 29, 2014, 09:35:56 am »

The Smelter has the reaction to turn compact peat into fuel now, but the Screw Press is still missing the reaction to turn regular peat into compact peat.  Or is this reaction in a different building for Succubi?
Hell, if nobody's suffocated because of it, it hardly counts as a bug! -- StLeibowitz

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #178 on: June 29, 2014, 10:25:49 am »

You can still find compact peat naturally. But yes, the screw press should have this additional reaction.

greycat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 29, 2014, 01:08:56 pm »

Well, the "Heat up the forges" reaction is actually quite good.  I was overestimating how tired it would make my Succubi.  Turns out it's not nearly as exhausting as I thought it would be. :)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 43