Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 57

Author Topic: ☼Warlocks☼ - Everything Warlock Mode  (Read 110092 times)

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Warlocks☼ - Everything Warlock Mode
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2014, 04:52:39 pm »

meph some of the inscriptions for skeletons are weird. inscribing milling trains milking, tailor is called clothier that sort of thing, havn't seen anyone mention it yet... also while trying to clear a "curious structure" for the sake of FPS and FUN!! Fullheal (df hack script) made skeletons revert back to OPPOSED TO LIFE, briefly and kicked them all from my squad hehe... had to pick a new cryptlord too..

not fun waiting for skeletons to heal from their scratched arm at 10fps.

lost to a crash, not entirely sure what caused it was working on the second batch of skeletons getting them some Candy to fight more demons, stem the tide!...

no exert ftw. 22(me) vs 2660 (demons+undead)

could skeletons heal excessively quickly so they don't hop in a hospital bed everytime they break a finger and demand a splint and a full checkup? or is it something that cant be changed?
couldn't get the shambling skeletons to join armies or I would have told you to just have them be the endless mook army you just keep rebuilding over and over.
you're best off making a corpse pile for the invasion, an off room for the reanimator, a handful of skeletons and graveyard zombies once the demons start getting tired you pop the reanimate and rez all the corpses in the area.
with luck and hope the demon corpses also come back to life and help you.

also healunit kinda has the effect of wiping all syndromes to cure any never ending curse that would constantly damage you.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Fairin

• Bay Watcher
  • Furry!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2014, 07:51:01 pm »

hehe till the fix. never bothered with skeles in the military till i got the banner up. =)

Flare

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2014, 08:27:21 pm »

There's a devour soul reaction that increases speed by 10% for the unit that does it.

Is it permanent? Does it stack :D?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2014, 08:37:21 pm »

Permanent and Stacks. But I lowered it to 3%.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2014, 08:49:12 pm »

hehe till the fix. never bothered with skeles in the military till i got the banner up. =)
And... fixed it. Skeletons now wont leave the army if you control them correctly. They do not go opposed to life for 1 tick anymore in between. Together with pylons you can bring at embark, as well as a few prisoners you can buy and... ehem, process... it should make it much more viable to use skeletons. 

And Fairin, the milking does train milking. I checked.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

omniclasm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2014, 09:17:11 pm »

And... fixed it. Skeletons now wont leave the army if you control them correctly. They do not go opposed to life for 1 tick anymore in between. Together with pylons you can bring at embark, as well as a few prisoners you can buy and... ehem, process... it should make it much more viable to use skeletons. 

And Fairin, the milking does train milking. I checked.

Where would a person get the newest fix?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2014, 09:37:45 pm »

Its online now.

omniclasm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2014, 10:09:15 pm »

After starting the newest version, another issue I have with the multi-caste and skeleton thing.

I don't think it's controllable...but starting a fort and getting 3 skeletons and 4 ghouls is disheartening to say the least. I really just kind of wish the starting group, and all immigrants were warlocks, then the skeletons and ghouls were "created" on site.

But yeah, personal opinion, and I'm not even sure if it's actually possible. Maybe if the ratios were turned way down?

Edit: I also kind of feel that ghouls should be more resistant to tantrums and going crazy. They're one step above zombies, but get depressed about there not being enough chairs?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 10:17:49 pm by omniclasm »

palu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2014, 10:21:05 pm »

Was the bug where converted ghouls from invaders were hostile ever fixed?
Hmph, palu showing off that reading-the-instructions superpower.
The internet encourages thoughtful, intelligent discussion and if you disagree I hate you.

omniclasm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2014, 10:55:03 pm »

I can't get the Execution Chamber to work with prisoners purchased from embark screen. Pastured in it, have tried with it on repeat, and have tried single job. Nothing.

They also give nothing when butchered.

Flare

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2014, 11:48:54 pm »

I'm having a bit of difficulty finding the bone saw for the morgue building. Does anyone know where the special bonesaw can be found? All the normal bone saw blades don't seem to work for the building.

Fairin

• Bay Watcher
  • Furry!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2014, 01:17:46 am »

meph - Milling trains milking (in 5.03 haven't tried others)
flare- theres 2 bone saws. ones a trap ones an axe
omniclasm - its not 100%. don't use repeat. just que it multiple times

Flare

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2014, 02:38:00 am »

flare- theres 2 bone saws. ones a trap ones an axe

I've checked the raws and noticed that there were two bonesaws. Do you know in which workshop the bonesaw that the morgue needs is produced? I've checked the manual but there doesn't seem to be anything there, I've also checked the reaction raws, but the only thing that seems to have anything to do with the bonesaws are the enchanters.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 02:46:08 am by Flare »

omniclasm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2014, 04:31:57 am »

Hmm, constructed a skeleton, and everything in my fort decided to attack it.

I had already made about 8 of them. For some reason this one is hostile to everything in my fort, but doesn't show up on unit list anywhere.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2014, 05:35:52 am »

Ghoul tantrums are intended.

The ratios will be changed in future.

The prisoners give nothing when butchered? Thats new... noted down.

Milking/Milling: Seriously, I checked.

[REACTION:WARLOCK_INSCRIPTOR_TRAIN_SKELETON_MILK]
[NAME:Inscribe skeleton with miling skill]
   [BUILDING:INSCRIPTOR:CUSTOM_V]
   [REAGENT:A:1:NONE:NONE:NONE:NONE][REACTION_CLASS:SOUL]
   [REAGENT:F:3:SMALLGEM:NONE:NONE:NONE]
[PRODUCT:0:1:BOULDER:NONE:INORGANIC:TRAIN_SKELETON_MILK]
[SKILL:DETAILSTONE]

[INORGANIC:TRAIN_SKELETON_MILK][USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:STONE_VAPOR_TEMPLATE]
[STATE_NAME_ADJ:ALL:Train one skill point][MATERIAL_VALUE:0][SYNDROME][SYN_CLASS:\AUTO_SYNDROME]
[SYN_AFFECTED_CREATURE:WARLOCK_CIV:SKELETON][SYN_AFFECTED_CREATURE:WARLOCK_CIV:IRONBONE_SKELETON]
[SYN_AFFECTED_CREATURE:WARLOCK_CIV:BLOODSTEEL_SKELETON][SYN_AFFECTED_CREATURE:WARLOCK_CIV:DREADNOUGHT_SKELETON]
      [CE_CAN_DO_INTERACTION:PROB:100:START:0:END:500][CDI:INTERACTION:TRAIN_SKELETON_MILK]
   CDI:VERB:learn biting:learns :NA
      [CDI:TARGET:A:SELF_ONLY][CDI:TARGET_RANGE:A:1][CDI:MAX_TARGET_NUMBER:A:1][CDI:WAIT_PERIOD:600]

[INTERACTION:TRAIN_SKELETON_MILK]
   [I_SOURCE:CREATURE_ACTION]
   [I_TARGET:A:CREATURE]
      [IT_LOCATION:CONTEXT_CREATURE]
      [IT_AFFECTED_CREATURE:WARLOCK_CIV:SKELETON]
      [IT_AFFECTED_CREATURE:WARLOCK_CIV:IRONBONE_SKELETON]
      [IT_AFFECTED_CREATURE:WARLOCK_CIV:BLOODSTEEL_SKELETON]
      [IT_AFFECTED_CREATURE:WARLOCK_CIV:DREADNOUGHT_SKELETON]
   [I_EFFECT:ADD_SYNDROME][IE_TARGET:A][IE_IMMEDIATE]
      [SYNDROME][SYN_CLASS:\COMMAND][SYN_CLASS:skeletontrain][SYN_CLASS:\UNIT_ID][SYN_CLASS:MILK]
   [CE_SPEED_CHANGE:SPEED_PERC:99:START:0:END:10]

The skeleton that got attacked: I dont know.

Flare: Two bonesaws? Sure? Not "bonesaw" and "saw blade" ? Yes, you can make a saw blade from bone, creating a "bone saw blade", but thats not the same as a "bonesaw".
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 57