Unused

Ignore
- 0 (0%)
This
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 19, 2014, 02:49:54 am

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 51

Author Topic: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD  (Read 103398 times)

Tagerian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD
« Reply #660 on: January 12, 2015, 09:03:46 pm »

HAHAHAHAHA boom boom
take the RPG and fire it at the dragon flying in the sky

tjmaxx999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: January 12, 2015, 09:19:13 pm »

Stop firing and see what Erizen does.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: January 13, 2015, 12:08:30 am »

Wake up. If successful, start looking for something to revitalize the arm. Otherwise, try to have a good trip; seek enlightenment in drug-induced coma fantasies combined with the usual fey dreams.
Retry action.
Retry action.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: January 13, 2015, 06:24:58 am »

Rise, and walk over to the dragonborn, arms at my side, casually. Once I arrive, kneel to one knee, and demonstrate my damaged parts to the dragonborn. Then, go into rest mode.

You better not graffiti me while I'm asleep, man!
((FTFY))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: January 15, 2015, 01:21:15 pm »

Pfff, 3 days and I still haven't gotten all the posts? Comon, guys, get it together.
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: January 15, 2015, 02:11:18 pm »

Observe the colossus.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: January 21, 2015, 04:01:34 pm »

Bump? :c
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: January 21, 2015, 04:42:07 pm »

Bump? :c

Sorry, meant to do it earlier. I'll try to get it done soon.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: January 22, 2015, 04:46:16 pm »

Turn 38

Update Music.

Rise, and walk over to the human, arms at my side, casually. Once I arrive, kneel to one knee, and demonstrate my damaged parts to the human. Then, go into rest mode.

You better not graffiti me while I'm asleep, man!

You walk over to the dragonborn and, strangely trusting him (possibly because he is the same species as Savex), show him your damaged parts before going into rest mode.

Continue trying to grab him while cornering him by setting fire to parts of the roof.

HAHAHAHAHA boom boom
take the RPG and fire it at the dragon flying in the sky

Fumbles Initiative: [6] = 6
Jack Initiative: [5] = 5

Fumbles circles back around... SPEED: [1] = 1
By the time he is facing Jack again, there is an RPG aimed at him. EXPLOSIVES: [5] = 5 VS DODGE: [2] = 2.
The rocket hits Fumbles in the gut, exploding into a ball of fire. FORTITUDE: [1 + 1(STR) + 3(Scales)] = 5. ENDURANCE: [4 + 1(STR)] = 5.
Fumbles is heavily wounded, the flesh surrounding where the rocket impacted being burnt to a crisp. FLIGHT: [1] = 1
Fumbles plummets to the ground, impacting it heavily. ENDURANCE: [4 + 1(STR)] = 5
He is not too wounded by the fall, and should be able to fly still. Fumbles is now severely burnt.

Quote from: Varee
Regain my form.

Vot'el has acquired enough of his bodily fragments to piece himself back together. He reforms his body to find himself outside a vacuum-bot, who appears to have collected him.

Quote from: Nunzillor
[ Unfortunately, Nunzillor has dropped out. His character has suffered a power failure as a result of the damages given to him by Tagerian. ]

As his system fails, a faint singing can be heard throughout the cube (See: Update Music).

Examine the robot and try to figure out what it's capable of combat-wise, after that, find out if my AI chip is compatible with it.

Stop firing and see what Erizen does.

Erizen examines the robot. ROBOTICS: [4 + 1(IQ)] = 5
It appears to be a SENTINEL model. It appears to have a kinetic arm-weapon which it is programmed to use; a skilled fighter, but certainly not a war machine. LUCK: [5] = 5
With some slight modifications, its chip could certainly be compatible with yours.

Nate watches all this go down; he learns a slight bit about robotics.

Wake up. If successful, start looking for something to revitalize the arm. Otherwise, try to have a good trip; seek enlightenment in drug-induced coma fantasies combined with the usual fey dreams.
Retry action.
Retry action.

Wake Up: [6 + 2] = 8.
You suddenly snap awake, and begin to search for a machine to help fix your arm. LOOTING: [5 + 3(Loot Value)] = 8
You enter what appears to be the operation room. Floating over to the center of the room, you find a control panel - written with tons of medical jargon and terms. Might be able to fix your arm with it, though - it appears to be hooked up to a plethora of robots.

Observe the colossus.

You observe the colossus. It appears to be acting in a non-threatening way; friendly, even. It gestures toward its damaged parts and goes into rest mode.
The colossus' foot is heavily damaged; it also appears to have received minor damage nearly everywhere else. The head appears to be moderately damaged.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: January 22, 2015, 04:53:46 pm »

While resting, set the system to wake if harm is detected to the system, rather than repair. In the meantime, compute the likelihood the creature will aid me.

I do miss my old dragon :c
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: January 22, 2015, 05:57:20 pm »

((This is awesome and I have been awed.))

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: January 22, 2015, 06:00:44 pm »

((So, uh, when will new characters start showing up? Normally I wouldn't bring it up but we could do with some more players.))

(( Soon. Probably. Maybe. ))

Tagerian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: January 22, 2015, 06:55:55 pm »

doubt thats gonna keep him down... hey mr knife u want the killing blow or is the brutality of skinning a fresh dragon carcass good?
load a machine gun with ammo take aim at where he fell and takes off again fire

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: January 22, 2015, 11:42:35 pm »

Amongst the jargon, find something that seems appropriate and press the button, then lie down on the table.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: January 23, 2015, 07:34:49 am »

Get away to somewhere that seem rather quiet and asess my surrounding.
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 51