Unused

Ignore
- 0 (0%)
This
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 19, 2014, 02:49:54 am

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 51

Author Topic: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD  (Read 103408 times)

Nunzillor

Re: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD
« Reply #630 on: December 29, 2014, 09:48:55 pm »

Never again would the Mop Swifferbot allow its enemies to live.  It only led to problems.  And more importantly, fits of murderous rage just FELT SO GOOD.

"STOP OR PREPARE TO BE SCRAPPED!"

US-2497 gives the prisoner exactly one millisecond to stop before it again joins the creature in combat.  Specifically, it orders remaining cleaning units to engage the prisoner in melee as it charges alongside them.  This can only go well.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 09:55:10 pm by Nunzillor »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: December 29, 2014, 10:14:21 pm »

Finish filling in the hole, before closing my eyes, raising my weapon, and firing a single shot up to the sky. In memoriam. Then, slowly stumble off, and activate my heat-sensors. I want to kill every living thing within a thousand miles.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Tagerian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: December 29, 2014, 10:22:24 pm »

DUDE WHERE'S MY TRUCK
Find the truck, Run for the truck, start truck, DRIVE AWAY... ROADKILL APPROVED

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: December 29, 2014, 10:22:47 pm »

Look for some local animals.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

tjmaxx999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: December 29, 2014, 10:27:28 pm »

Roll onto my feet and sweep the room for any hostiles.
Everybody ok?
If everything's clear (including the explosion), go back to the shattered window and look around.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: December 30, 2014, 01:35:15 am »

Apply some a lot of local anaesthetics. Perform an operation to reattach the arm. Use fire magic and chemistry as much as possible (even if far-fetched) to minimize any catastrophic failure.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: December 30, 2014, 06:01:23 am »

Heal self with Nature Magic.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: December 30, 2014, 06:15:59 am »

Go back to swiffer head quarters.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: January 01, 2015, 02:55:48 pm »

Turn 35

EVERYONE: Hears a massive sound, like a ship ripping in half.

Update Music. (Rune = 0 fucks given)

(Let me know if I made a mistake/miscalculation)

Finish filling in the hole, before closing my eyes, raising my weapon, and firing a single shot up to the sky. In memoriam. Then, slowly stumble off, and activate my heat-sensors. I want to kill every living thing within a thousand miles.

You finish filling your hole, and fire a spontaneous shot into the sky. ARM-WEAPON: [6 x 2(Override)] = 12
A surge of power rushes through you, and your body is on the verge of overheating. A massive laser shot launches into the air... ENDURANCE: [1] = 1
...ripping a hole into the ceiling, and causing tons of debris to begin falling. A hole has been opened in the Cube! LUCK: [4 - 2(Amount of Debris)] = 2
A large chunk of metal comes crashing down toward you! PERCEPTION: [5] = 5; REFLEX: [1 - 1(DEX)] = 0
You can see it falling toward you, but can't react fast enough to move out of its path. It collides with your head. ENDURANCE: [6 + 3(STR)] = 9
Your metal plating prevents any catastrophic damage, but you did receive a bit of punishment from the falling debris. Rune is now damaged.

Go back to swiffer head quarters.

You return to Swiffer HQ with the fixed chip. As you arrive, you see the captive escaping, and US-2497's remaining forces going after him.

Look for some local animals.

You look around for some animals. PERCEPTION: [2] = 2
Not only do you fail to see any animals, you are so distracted that you don't see the debris falling toward you! (see Rune's turn). LUCK: [2] = 2
A sheet of solid steel collapses on you... ENDURANCE: [4 + 1(STR)] = 5.
It damages you greatly, landing (roll=1) ...on your head. Everything above your shoulders is crushed into the stone floor. But hey, you're still alive! Alex is now critically wounded. Alex is now bleeding heavily.

Never again would the Mop Swifferbot allow its enemies to live.  It only led to problems.  And more importantly, fits of murderous rage just FELT SO GOOD.

"STOP OR PREPARE TO BE SCRAPPED!"

US-2497 gives the prisoner exactly one millisecond to stop before it again joins the creature in combat.  Specifically, it orders remaining cleaning units to engage the prisoner in melee as it charges alongside them.  This can only go well.

DUDE WHERE'S MY TRUCK
Find the truck, Run for the truck, start truck, DRIVE AWAY... ROADKILL APPROVED

( Totally just realized that the place you went through after looting the mart was where you first entered...errata'd that you are there. Also, I completely forgot that the truck was in the barn. Leedle. )

Jack RUNNING: [4 + 1(Head Start) - 1(Wounded)] = 4
US-2497 RUNNING: [1 + 2(DEX)] = 3

Jack desperately heads to the barn, to find... LUCK: [6] = 6
His truck is completely intact despite the massive explosion! He quickly gets in as US-2497 and his posse arrives outside the barn.

"I am currently not damaged any more than how I was before the explosion, your assistance is appreciated."
Search the building for other people.

You search the building for any other people. LUCK: [1] = 1
A voice emnates from within the darkness. "INTRUDER. PRESENT IDENTIFICATION."

Apply some a lot of local anaesthetics. Perform an operation to reattach the arm. Use fire magic and chemistry as much as possible (even if far-fetched) to minimize any catastrophic failure.

You try to use your knowledge of chemistry to recognize all the chemicals in the supply cabinet. CHEMISTRY: [1 + 1(Chemistry)] = 2; CRIT FAIL.
Shit, you don't recognize much of this. You start injecting yourself with what is probably anaesthetic, and then perform an operation to reattach your arm. LUCK: [4] = 4; FIRST AID: [2 - 1(Untrained) + 2(IQ) + 1(Chemistry & Fire Magic)] = 4
Welp, you're not dead. You successfully re-attach your arm; it is completely limp and useless, however. Might be able to find a device to fix it within the hospital, however. You pass out from one of the drugs you took.

Roll onto my feet and sweep the room for any hostiles.
Everybody ok?
If everything's clear (including the explosion), go back to the shattered window and look around.

You walk over to the shattered window and look outside. PERCEPTION: [4 + 1(Perception)] = 5
You look on in confounded awe as the colossus fires a shot into the ceiling, creating a massive hole and causing tons of debris to collapse into the ruined Town Square. Suddenly, you hear a voice from behind you (see Sinvara's turn).

Heal self with Nature Magic.

You attempt to heal your injuries with Nature Magic. [4 + 1(Nature Magic) - 1(No Casting Item)] = 4
You close up most of the wounds, but they aren't healed completely; you doubt you'll be able to COMPLETELY heal them. They should heal given time. (All wounds are treated, severity reduced, bleeding stopped).
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Tagerian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: January 01, 2015, 03:16:30 pm »

THANK GOD.... PAYBACKS A BITCH RIGHT
start car and drive through the guys entering the barn, head to opposite end like previous run with truck

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: January 01, 2015, 03:24:17 pm »

Hey boss! Seems like you need a hand. Or claw as it were.
Slash the tires!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: January 01, 2015, 03:27:59 pm »

Wake up. If successful, start looking for something to revitalize the arm. Otherwise, try to have a good trip; seek enlightenment in drug-induced coma fantasies combined with the usual fey dreams.

((Drugs are bad, mmkay? Very little good can come from injecting unknown substances into your body.))
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: January 01, 2015, 03:38:42 pm »

Rune's eyes dilated, shrank, and grew erratically, trying to process what he had figured out. Freedom. His processors decided that there was only one more sane action... Keep firing. Destroy the entire top of the cube. Be ready to dodge any debris.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nunzillor

« Reply #643 on: January 01, 2015, 10:35:08 pm »

"MOST TIMELY, FUMBLES!  THIS BAST*RD WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT HIM!  THAT NOISE... THIS UNIT IS SURE IT WAS UNIMPORTANT."

The mop units will quickly mop the ground between them and the vehicle, forcing the vehicle to skid dangerously as it loses traction!  This seems unlikely to work...  If they remain in the path of the vehicle and the mop-tactic appears unsuccessful, the brave units will dive out of the way!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 06:06:04 pm by Nunzillor »

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: January 01, 2015, 10:38:11 pm »

Try to pull myself out of the debris.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 51