Unused

Ignore
- 0 (0%)
This
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 19, 2014, 02:49:54 am

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 51

Author Topic: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD  (Read 103616 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD
« Reply #345 on: July 12, 2014, 01:11:50 pm »

Rest some more.
"Thanks."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: July 13, 2014, 08:12:34 pm »

Lol. Looking at character list. I'm the only one to have killed...

And I dunnit twice. C:<
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Wade Wilson

• Bay Watcher
  • My common sense is Tingling
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: July 14, 2014, 03:17:36 pm »

Let's start by unlocking the science facility.
Unlock and cloak

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: July 15, 2014, 11:15:23 am »

OK, so I came home, ate a bite of dinner, and immediately fell asleep for like sixteen hours. My bad. (Not even joking. 7 PM - 11 AM)

Have to go to D&D now, but I promise I'll post tonight. (Apologies)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 01:26:45 pm by DontBanTheMan »
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Wade Wilson

• Bay Watcher
  • My common sense is Tingling
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: July 16, 2014, 12:46:33 pm »

My family is going dip netting, so I'm going to be offline till monday

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: July 16, 2014, 01:07:11 pm »

The turn will be posted later today (so don't worry).

Hmmm... Considering it's over a day after he posted this...

WORRY!!!!
PANIC!!!!
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: July 16, 2014, 01:43:55 pm »

WORRY!!!!
PANIC!!!!
AAAAARGH!!!!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: July 17, 2014, 12:53:49 am »

Awaken! And check the status of things within my home while I'm at it.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: July 17, 2014, 01:30:33 am »

WORRY!!!!
PANIC!!!!
AAAAARGH!!!!
WAAAAAAGH!!!!
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Tagerian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: July 17, 2014, 02:30:20 am »

WORRY!!!!
PANIC!!!!
AAAAARGH!!!!
WAAAAAAGH!!!!
NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO!!!

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: July 17, 2014, 03:47:28 am »

WORRY!!!!
PANIC!!!!
AAAAARGH!!!!
WAAAAAAGH!!!!
NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO!!!

Calm down, silly children. The turn is being processed.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: July 17, 2014, 04:31:42 am »

Turn 15

Update Music (There are times when you're hurt, but there's nothing to do but Carry On).

I've been a bit more on top about the character sheets than usual, but there's still some stuff I haven't updated (wounds, fatigue, that sort of thing). Take the good and the bad together, I suppose.
Next update is planned for Friday or Saturday; should be able to post on time this week. Very sorry I haven't posted in a while guys, doin' my best.

Gleefully continue running around, charging my laser cannon as I go. If I see any structures in my way, charge into them, then back away and watch them crumble.
Wave in a friendly way to the dragon, detecting a beast with similar objectives- to just destroy stuff. If it attacks me, fix it with a hurt look before bear hugging it to a small pulp.

"Therre! Tarrget worrthy of my wrrrath!"

Fly onto Rune.
Firebreath versus Lazer, anyone?

Rune begins to charge his laser, when he sees Sarvex. FLY: [1 + 1(DEX)] = 2; CRIT FAIL
The half-dragon takes off towards Rune, but stumbles in midair and falls flat on his face. Rune chuckles, charging his laser. CHARGING: [4 + 1(Charge)] = 5
The laser is now in Stage II. (I've decided to categorize the charge levels, stage 1-9. 1 is a laser pointer, 9 is the death star (exaggeration, ofc, but you get the idea)).
Sarvex's is mostly protected by his scales, but his pride was wounded in the fall. (He is bad and should feel bad)

"Hold on I have a plan."
Design a device for scanning the energy flux caused by shapeshifting.

You gather a few materials from the megamart, and try to design a high-tech device that's never been made before, and is likely impossible. TINKERING: [6...+ 2(IQ) + 1(Tinkering)] = 9; OVERSHOT
With a battle cry for science, you piece together a makeshift device, that looks a bit like a graphing calculator. Just as you finish it, you see a little red light on the screen; from the dot representing "you", it is north-northwest.
Your wounds are also bothering you; the shrapnel is really starting to hurt, something should probably be done about that.

throw some river water on my wounds. Suck it up!

You search for a river of some sort to throw on your wounds. PERCEPTION: [2] = 2
There is no river in sight, that much is clear - however, your wounds also grabbed much of your attention. You look at the cuts on your hands. ENDURANCE: [1 + 1(STR)] = 2; CRIT FAIL
The pain is too much, and you fall on your ass. You gingerly touch your feet - feels like 2nd degree burns. Medical attention would be nice. You are now in severe pain (-1 to all physical and concentration rolls).

Well i need a hero is quite well for this moment
i rest with the wind, slowly drifting with it

You rest with the wind. FINESSE: [5 + 2(DEX)] = 7
When you relax and work with the wind currents, you manage to piece some of your shattered body together. You regain the ability to see; you are floating (roll) in an alleyway between a megamart and a pen. There is a gate nearby. You see some blood splatters, and a dragon is leaving the alleyway, heading inside the megamart.

"Re-verifying anomalous visual input... Input verified.  THAT WAS QUITE IMPRESSIVE, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE MORE WORK IS NEEDED.  A LOCAL SWIFFER HQ MAY LIE JUST BEYOND THIS GATE!  THIS UNIT WILL REGROUP AND GATHER EXPLOSIVES AND OUR OTHER ALLIES.  YOU ARE WELCOME TO CONTINUE TO ATTEMPT TO BYPASS THE GATE OR JOIN AS DESIRED."

Go back to the megamart and ask the returning units for a status update regarding their patrols.  Anything pointing to a communications center or Swiffer HQ?  Also start making as many explosives as possible.

You head into the HQ and see about an update. LEADERSHIP: [2 + 2(IQ)] = 4
The security droids aren't really used to being thrust into a situation such as this one, but they relay some basic information: there is no sign of an HQ, but they saw what appears to be the Central Power Station. It might hold some key to the whole thing.
After doing this, you check on the cleaning robots; they (roll = 5) have nearly met the quota, and have finished eight basic explosive devices. You do not have time to start making more this turn.

Drag the android body with me as I look for a place that has robotic parts in better shape.

You drag the robot body into the street, fastening him behind you. Not knowing the layout of the cube, you head in a random direction. LUCK: [4 + 1(Luck)] = 5
You arrive back in the Square, and watch in amusement as a half-dragon does a midair face plant, spectated by yourself and a colossus (his back is turned to you).
You turn to your right, and peer into the shop that's there - it appears to sell electronics and the like.

Return to my normal form. Go check what the others are up to.

You shapeshift into your normal form, and head outside to see what everyone else is up to. Figuring that going the way you came would be the best course of action to find everyone else, you head towards the Square. PERCEPTION: [4] = 4
You glance to your left into a street as you pass by, and see a dragon heading into a building. You also see a mysterious clump of smoke. You continue into the square, and see a dragon face planting into the dirt; there are two watchers, the bronze colossus and a 2-foot Roomba.

Awaken! And check the status of things within my home while I'm at it.

You wake up, rejuvenated by your slumber. You look around your home, and things seem unchanged. LOOTING: [1 + 1(Well-Rested)] = 2; CRIT FAIL
You search around for a bit, but trip and stumble down a flight of stairs! REFLEX: [3 + 1(DEX)] = 4
You tuck and roll, only bruising yourself a bit - nothing too serious. Oughta be more careful where you're going, though. You also look up to find yourself in a basement. There appears to be electronic goodies in here.

Let's start by unlocking the science facility.
Unlock and cloak

You order Praetor to unlock the science facility invisible, which he promptly does. You then attempt to turn invisible (I assume that's what you meant by cloak; correct me if I'm wrong). VOID: [6] = 6
You vanish instantly.

yeah, well enough sulking about lets get a move on
Proceed to leave the farm house and see if there is a way out of the cube from where i'm standing

You leave the farm house, and look from side to side. PERCEPTION: [4] = 4
When you turn right, you see a sprite floating towards the Square, with her back turned. When you look left, you see a big gate. There is a mysterious cloud of black smoke floating close by.

Well, you rest up now, I'll be off.
Calm the dog down and fill the purse with non-perishable food and the wad of cash.

You try to calm the excited dog. ANIMAL AFFINITY: [1 + 1(IQ)] = 2
You're a bit too forceful, and the dog growls at you for a second; you decide not to force it, and then fill the purse with food and cash. All set.
You look back at the dog; he's stopped barking, and doesn't seem to be very pissed off at you. He's staring at the tired person.

Rest some more.
"Thanks."

You rest some more, thanking the guy who just gave you food; he appears to be packing a purse. As you recover your energy, pain strikes you. ENDURANCE: [5 + 1(STR)] = 6
You shiver, but manage to maintain your composure. Both the shoulder wound and the stomach would feel bad; you should fix them up. Blood is pouring from your wounds. You feel a bit weak from pain, but less exhausted. You are now fatigued. You are in severe pain.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: July 17, 2014, 04:38:42 am »

Attempt to erase these wounds via Void Magic.
"Dammit..."

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: July 17, 2014, 04:52:44 am »

Let keep drifting !
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: July 17, 2014, 06:36:26 am »

Pet the silly dragon, and pick it up. Continue charging my cannon.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 51