Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Author Topic: LEVEL UP!  (Read 26365 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: LEVEL UP!
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2014, 02:56:05 pm »

I'll do it today. I was giving everyone time to post their level ups since I despise doing them and wanted to get them all done at once.
Whoops.

In addition to being present for the ground defense, I'm pretty sure I'm missing a levelup from Ground Zero:

+5 End
+2 Int
+3 Str
+6 Uncon
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2014, 02:57:00 pm »

I'll do it today. I was giving everyone time to post their level ups since I despise doing them and wanted to get them all done at once.
Whoops.

In addition to being present for the ground defense, I'm pretty sure I'm missing a levelup from Ground Zero:

+5 End
+2 Int
+3 Str
+6 Uncon

The mini missions didn't get a level up. Or what are you referring to?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2014, 02:58:53 pm »

The mini missions didn't get a level up. Or what are you referring to?
My stats appear to be a mission shy of my mission totals, and I don't recall leveling up after the Ground Zero mission where we were supposed to defend a god-king from rebels but no HMRC you are the rebels, and also war criminals of the highest caliber.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2014, 03:35:27 pm »

((We call it Ice-9.))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2014, 03:36:47 pm »

You leveled for that mission, your post is below.

((I SHALL TAKE WHAT IS MINE BY RIGHT THROUGH STRENGTH OF ARMS IF NEED BE

Plus I doubt Stacy's going to put up much fight over it. I didn't ask him first or anything, though.))

Levelup!
+5 Int
+3 Uncon

Go give Lyra a hug. Then drag the guard corpses and gear to the Doctor. Ask what he thinks of them.

Let's see if you leveled for the assault....

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2014, 03:42:20 pm »

Hrm, so I did.

Oh, I remember. I took part in the infiltration part of the assault mission, but vanished halfway through, showed up to say "Whoops, oh well, everything's fine," and then I don't believe ever leveled from that one.

And I still like Ground Zero better. Did the planet have a 9 in the name?

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2014, 03:43:22 pm »

Hrm, so I did.

Oh, I remember. I took part in the infiltration part of the assault mission, but vanished halfway through, showed up to say "Whoops, oh well, everything's fine," and then I don't believe ever leveled from that one.

And I still like Ground Zero better. Did the planet have a 9 in the name?

Ah, yes, I do not see a levelup for the assault, so I will support Irony in missing a levelup somewhere!

And no, it didn't, but the incident was so similar to China-9 that the name kind of stuck XD

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2014, 03:47:39 pm »

And no, it didn't, but the incident was so similar to China-9 that the name kind of stuck XD
Right, that's where the reference came from. I can kind of get behind that.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2014, 04:09:17 pm »

Was there anyone left who had not leveled yet, because they were waiting for the next missions or something? Because I'm gonna lock this thread and start copying the levels down soon.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2014, 04:18:48 pm »

Quoting my post with some editing. I just don't know where to put these last 2 skill points since I have no idea what to do with Milno's skillset, so bear with me.

+8 Stat Points to Willpower
+3 Skill Points to Unconventional
+2 Skill Points to ?

"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2014, 04:22:25 pm »

Quoting my post with some editing. I just don't know where to put these last 2 skill points since I have no idea what to do with Milno's skillset, so bear with me.

+2 Skill Points to ?

Alright, I'll give it a while longer.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2014, 04:36:16 pm »

Welp. Done.

Mission 12's Level Up.

+2 Skill Points to Exotic
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2014, 11:42:48 pm »

Ooh, this thread is a good idea. Bishop was present for both defence and ship offence, so LEVEL UP! Now Bishop isn't completely hopeless when talking to people!

+5 stat points to Endurance
+3 stat points to Charisma
+4 skill points to Conventional
+1 skill point to Speech

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2014, 10:00:12 am »

participated in both missions, changed mind on skill allocation.

+8 Int

+5 handiwork
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 05:50:18 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2014, 10:37:34 am »

Renen up, if possible:

+5 will, +1 str, dex end.

Skills +1 aux, intution, exo, con and uncon
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15