Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17

Author Topic: Miasmatic. (Plot!)  (Read 24040 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Miasmatic. (Plot!)
« Reply #225 on: December 03, 2014, 05:26:01 pm »

"Onwards then!"

You and the Wraith proceed down the tunnel. The Wraith occasionally pointing out the direction when you reach a branch in the tunnels.

Eventually dirt tunnels give way to tiled catacombs. Considerably better kept. Probably getting close now.

The Wraith stops suddenly, in your dazed state you walk directly into him. "Wha-" "Shhh." Can you hear that? You focus for a moment and realize you can hear nearly unintelligible echos of speech resounding off the walls.

"-bandoned for centuries" "I wonder what secrets are hidden within." "Quiet. We don't want to awaken additional constructs. Wasted a lot of Favor on that last group."

You realize the voices are growing louder. You can almost hear the clacking of boots against the cobblestone floor.

Spoiler: Status: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Equipment/Inventory: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Visible: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Heard: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Followers: (click to show/hide)
[/quote]

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 04, 2014, 04:13:42 pm »

Oh!
Tell the Wraith to hide! Wave at the people when they get near enough, and ask them the way out!
Take a closer look at this text!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 04, 2014, 04:17:15 pm »

Oh!
Tell the Wraith to hide! Wave at the people when they get near enough, and ask them the way out!

+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 04, 2014, 08:36:19 pm »

Oh!

+1

+1

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 05, 2014, 09:27:36 am »

Oh!

+1

+1
+1

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 05, 2015, 02:15:14 pm »

Hide. The wraith nod and faces out of view. You can still sorta see it. But you aren't really seeing it. It's weird. You try not to think about it because it gives you a headache. Just say the word. I could use a snack.

As the torchlight and footsteps draws closer, you begin to make out several details. The people appear to be human. There are three of them. Two are robed and one is armored. One robed one is carrying a scroll and some manner of writing implement. The other is wearing a rather large backpack. Although the backpack looks fairly empty based on how it is somewhat deflated in appearance. The armored one is wearing leather armor, with metal studs and plates near vital areas. As you come into view, the armored one puts out his hand, stopping the robed ones short. He draws his sword rather quickly and interposes himself between you and the robed ones. "IDENTIFY THINESELF" He shouts. The Scroll one whispers to the Backpack one, you can easily make out the words in the quiet hallway. "is that a human rib it's holding?" "..I believe so." The Backpack one whispers back.

Spoiler: Status: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Equipment/Inventory: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Visible: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Heard: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Followers: (click to show/hide)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 05, 2015, 02:21:05 pm »

((*happy dance*))
Silvara Zuthon. Drop the bone and ask what the hell is going on.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 05, 2015, 02:22:25 pm »

((Technically we already have a name, but since I totally don't remember it, we can rename the character if people want~))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 05, 2015, 03:37:15 pm »

((*happy dance*))
Silvara Zuthon. Drop the bone and ask what the hell is going on.
+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 05, 2015, 10:52:21 pm »

There is no good reason to be pointing our bones at people now, is there?

Just lie to them and tell them your name is Silvara. If they do recognize your given/real name, it might be in relation to something that wizardy guy who stuck you in the coffin did, which they might not appreciate. No good reason to give them your real name, then.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 29, 2015, 02:06:07 pm »

"I am Silvara." "I think."

The armored continues pointing the sword at you. "Why are thou here and why are thou holding a human rib?"

The backpack one whispers to the robed one. "It almost looks like it's been knawing on that thing."

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 29, 2015, 03:07:08 pm »

"I found it here, and yes, I was, and still am."

Gnaw on the bone.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 29, 2015, 04:28:51 pm »

Gnaw on the bone.
+1

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 30, 2015, 01:06:53 pm »

"Beats me. Amnesia. It had meat on it and I was hungry as hell."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 31, 2015, 11:10:28 am »

Gnaw on the bone.
You proceed to continue gnawing. "Found it."

The one with the backpack looks visibly disturbed. The robed one looks cautiously curious and the armored one has a helmet so you can't really tell. He still doesn't lower his sword. "How did thou get down here?"
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17