Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 41

Author Topic: The Battle for Bay12 - Battle 1, Round 11 - Team Dwarf is in a pickle.  (Read 30220 times)

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

FFFFFF-

Okay, uh, I think both teams need to get together ASAP. We'll need to work together to have any hope against these things. Thanks for stating the obvious, self.
We should aim for that thin strip of forest to meet up.
Question: If I move near Cript, will I automatically engage?
As commander of Team Flame, I must decline your offer to fight the abominations together, for the sake of my men's safety. Instead, our team will flee the map. If it becomes possible, I encourage you to do the same, as we will both stand a better chance against any future skirmishes if we fight together. Best of luck to those of you in the zombie horde.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile

Does +1 ranged attack mean I now attack 3 times each volley? Or is it an accuracy bonus?
The +1 ranged attack is already factored in, Shadow.

Move one south, attack zombie 10 with your bow twice, and engage all adjacent targets.

Flame, disengage and move one tile south.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 06:42:15 pm by 4maskwolf »

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

Ah, okay, worth a shot.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah, okay, worth a shot.
So, what's your last move?
Edit: Shadow, actually you should target zambie 10 in case weirdness and adwarf trying to do weird things.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 06:42:54 pm by 4maskwolf »

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

I'm waiting for others to make their movements so I can adjust for that.

What makes you think I'll die this turn? If I move even one tile away from them, the abominations can't reach me.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm waiting for others to make their movements so I can adjust for that.

What makes you think I'll die this turn? If I move even one tile away from them, the abominations can't reach me.
*grins and sits back*

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

LOL you're funny adwarf.

I actually accidently moved the wrong way.  You can declare me your enemy all you want, but it won't change the fact that everything is going exactly according to my plan and not yours.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

LOL you're funny adwarf.

I actually accidently moved the wrong way.  You can declare me your enemy all you want, but it won't change the fact that everything is going exactly according to my plan and not yours.
Even if I kicked you that didn't mean you were supposed to reveal me as the zombie commander, but yes hello people I am the man trying to kill you all.   Anywho you only think everything's going as you plan, enjoy :)

PS: You don't get to keep your current character, as you no longer are part of Armok your character will die at the end of the mission just so you know.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

LOL you're funny adwarf.

Even if I kicked you that didn't mean you were supposed to reveal me as the zombie commander, but yes hello people I am the man trying to kill you all.   Anywho you only think everything's going as you plan, enjoy :)
lolz.  I don't know entirely what you are doing, but I know the native priorities of the zombies and bad memories, along with the level of commands you can give them.  Also, I sent you a pm.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

Oh, thought 4mask was controlling them. I guess it makes more sense that you do. Anyways, OHGOSHTHEYARESENTIENTKINDA!

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, thought 4mask was controlling them. I guess it makes more sense that you do. Anyways, OHGOSHTHEYARESENTIENTKINDA!
Before I got booted from the team I was going to keep up the charade that I was in control, but yep, their's your general.

Have fun dying, everyone not at the edges of the map.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

lolz.  I don't know entirely what you are doing, but I know the native priorities of the zombies and bad memories, along with the level of commands you can give them.  Also, I sent you a pm.
Heh, the knowing of any of that doesn't really harm me so meh.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Heh, the knowing of any of that doesn't really harm me so meh.
I'm not against you, despite what you think.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

-SNIP-
I did find it rather of that you didn't make a new  character, given that you seemed rather enthusiastic about the game.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, this is going to be a little rough, but we'll pull through!
Tiruin, you move south of me and kill zombie 3. Once that's done, I need Paladin to move into the NW tile of abomination one, as that means he cannot move, and only has a 50% chance of hitting you. After that, Worldmaster is to move a tile north and blast zombie two whom I shall also attack.

Is that clear to everyone?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 41