Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 64

Author Topic: (ISG) Darkness Redeemed: "The Many", (Don't know what to put here!)  (Read 66785 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

Aaaaah well. At least we got something.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 02:15:48 pm by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

The card is so useless that it wasn't even used up by the Vendor.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

...Have someone share the scroll. As in, one person holds one side and somebody holds the other.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile

...Have someone share the scroll. As in, one person holds one side and somebody holds the other.
+1. Bro attack commence!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

-1. Scrolls are stereotypically single-use items. Let's save it until were sure we can't beat the incoming enemies without it.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

Well... It was mostly just to test whether the scroll reacts. But this line of thinking is still sensible.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

The enemies burst through the door,  three in total.

You flop Kirek right at the front so he can wake up and deal with all of this in a bit.

The Skeleton Bros start fiddling with the vendor, they are in a party of their own after all.

There are two Gellys, and one Zombie, with a massive pillar on it's back, a crystal glows atop it.

Halt, cease and desist all actions pertaining to living, living is illegal under subsection B of "What the boss says, goes".

Kirek begins to stir, he will wake up at the end of this turn.

What will you do?

Spoiler: Dungeon Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Follower's stats (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kirek's Abilities (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills Kirek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills Richard (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills Quidive (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skills Evimeria (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skill Books (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 12:48:14 pm by Shadestyle »

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quidives: Use Natural Lifetime on crystal-pillar-zombie, then stall the monsters:

"I am sorry, but we are not citizens of your boss' lair; on the contrary, we have diplomatic immunity, therefore we are not bound by the laws of this lair. As for our followers who are citizens, they are rather clearly not living, but undead. My colleague over here about to wake up should be able to explain this more clearly, and what this means for our confrontation."

Baby Black Dragon for whom a name should be come up with: Use the vendor, technically not being part of this party, but a follower with a completely own one.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 02:15:38 pm by IcyTea31 »

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile

Quidives: Use Natural Lifetime on crystal-pillar-zombie, then stall the monsters:

"I am sorry, but we are not citizens of your boss' lair; on the contrary, we have diplomatic immunity, therefore we are not bound by the laws of this lair. As for our followers who are citizens, they are rather clearly not living, but undead. My colleague over here about to wake up should be able to explain this more clearly, and what this means for our confrontation."

Baby Black Dragon for whom a name should be come up with: Use the vendor, technically not being part of this party, but a follower with a completely own one.
+1. Also, Joe should get ready to defend Sherlock and the dragon with his shield while they use the vendor, just in case Quidives' diplomacy fails. While Quidives is talking, Richard should nod sagely to help convince the Gellys.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

You feel out the situation with your instincts in full force, neither the decrepit zombie nor his gellies are a threat, the real threat, is that pillar, and the gem atop it, some old part of your mind tells you that, in short, "Dat shit be whack".

Richard nods sagely. The gellies blurble adorably

"And I am sorry to tell you that our current diplomat is in the dungeons being tortured with all expenses paid, damn diplomats, getting all the good torture, at any rate, that makes you imposters to boot, I cannot afford to be tricked by yet another band of living criminals, so I am afraid i will have to take you to the dungeons, gellies, attack with great prejudice.

The gellies continue blurbling adorably, one of them blurbles in admiration for Sherlock's newly upgraded sword

The black dragon flutters over to the Vendor, hitting one of the bottom buttons. a crate pops out.

"Why do I always get the completely useless minions?"

He fires an energy beam from his gem, but Joe refracts it away from you in the nick of time. It hits a rock, which immediately becomes entombed in some kind of bubble.

Kirek wakes up

"Did anyone get the number of that carriage?"

You aren't sure why, but the Evil energies here seem to be weaker then they were a few hours ago.

What will you do?

Spoiler: Dungeon Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Follower's stats (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kirek's Abilities (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills Kirek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills Richard (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills Quidive (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skills Evimeria (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skill Books (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 01:13:14 pm by Shadestyle »

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kirek: Diplomance!

Bob, Joe, Sherlock, Zombie Two: If Kirek fails, engage the monsters.

Quidives, Evimeria: Stand back, and/or show some NPC ingenuity and pull a Deus ex Machina.

Black Dragon: Open Mystery Box, examine contents.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 01:26:24 pm by IcyTea31 »

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

Hm. We have that jelly that resists all forms of magic, which might be helpful in a pinch, but I'd rather save it for later...
Take a closer look at this text!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Evimeria is currently incapable of magic without severe harm, until the Edgardo Bracer is uncursed and removed.

Do you still wish to use magic if combat happens?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Why haven't we let the magic resisting gelly out? It's our minion now.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Evimeria is currently incapable of magic without severe harm, until the Edgardo Bracer is uncursed and removed.

Do you still wish to use magic if combat happens?
Command edited. Also moved Quidives out from the frontline.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 64