Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I only update this while drunk? (which is fairly often >.<)

YUS DO IT PLS GOOBY-SENPAI
- 11 (40.7%)
Eh, don't care either way.
- 12 (44.4%)
NO, THAT'S CHILDISH AND STUPID!
- 4 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 151

Author Topic: We Are Our Avatars II: WAOAIII is out, move your asses over  (Read 266103 times)

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Re: We Are Our Avatars II: Back to the Omniverse
« Reply #360 on: May 14, 2014, 03:44:56 am »

Also! Abuse cross-over privileges to infest this 'verse with Trolls! ( Any kind will do... I just wanna see the Hilarity Ensue. )
((NOT HOMESTUCK))
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: May 14, 2014, 03:51:31 am »

Also! Abuse cross-over privileges to infest this 'verse with Trolls! ( Any kind will do... I just wanna see the Hilarity Ensue. )
((NOT HOMESTUCK))
(( What are you implying? Friend I know 8 different kinds of troll that could screw this thread over, I don't need to stoop to Hussie! Matter o' fact, the only reason I'm bringin' 'em into my RTD, which is not this one, is for the mini-game "Roll a d12 to see which Homestuck troll the GM beats the sh** outta this week!" An' as a matter o' fact, I can prob'ly screw with things even better and reap a higher ironic reward with good ol' Nordic trolls! Or even those weird poofy-headed creepydolls with the same name... So be on your toes young cosmonaut or ye might find yerself fighting a creepy mismarketed "child's toy"! Muahahaha! ( An' you call yerself "InsanityIncarnate" pppfffft. ))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 14, 2014, 04:15:09 am »

((NOT HOMESTUCK))
(( What are you implying? Friend I know 8 different kinds of troll that could screw this thread over, I don't need to stoop to Hussie! Matter o' fact, the only reason I'm bringin' 'em into my RTD, which is not this one, is for the mini-game "Roll a d12 to see which Homestuck troll the GM beats the sh** outta this week!" An' as a matter o' fact, I can prob'ly screw with things even better and reap a higher ironic reward with good ol' Nordic trolls! Or even those weird poofy-headed creepydolls with the same name... So be on your toes young cosmonaut or ye might find yerself fighting a creepy mismarketed "child's toy"! Muahahaha! ( An' you call yerself "InsanityIncarnate" pppfffft. ))

((I feel like I've been issued a challenge. Time to find something completely horrifying.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #363 on: May 14, 2014, 04:24:14 am »

((NOT HOMESTUCK))
((It was for that exact reason I was dreading the appearance of those vile things.))
((In other news, Insanity became significantly less insane after it realised it was, ultimately, still constrained to the laws of physics.))
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 14, 2014, 04:36:46 am »

Bring forth pokemon through the portal. ZOMBIE POKEMON
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

blazing glory

« Reply #365 on: May 14, 2014, 04:56:16 am »

((NOT HOMESTUCK))
((It was for that exact reason I was dreading the appearance of those vile things.))
((In other news, Insanity became significantly less insane after it realised it was, ultimately, still constrained to the laws of physics.))

((I think that due to our exposure to DF insanity appears to be boring and un-impressive.))

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 14, 2014, 05:16:04 am »

BRING ALL RAPTORS THAT EVER LIVED HERE

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: May 14, 2014, 05:34:14 am »

((NOT HOMESTUCK))

((I think that due to our exposure to DF insanity appears to be boring and un-impressive.))
I agree if an insanity causing being broke out of its prison we would just shrug and ram the fucker
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: May 14, 2014, 06:01:41 am »

"Hey!"
Give the demons a good telling off
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: May 14, 2014, 06:09:24 am »

((Are the social justice worriars getting pissed at the media for trying to make da_nang into the bad guy?))

BENNY HILL INTENSIFIES!

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: May 14, 2014, 07:48:51 am »

((It's Yakety Sax dammit!

*flips keyboard*))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: May 14, 2014, 07:49:18 am »

Grow.
Take a closer look at this text!

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: May 14, 2014, 08:21:46 am »

> Not die.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile

relax on the burning frost moon
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

Oh yeah, attendance poll.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 151