Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 42

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate, A Reboot. (OOC Thread)  (Read 40201 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Space Pirate, A Reboot. (OOC Thread)
« Reply #270 on: June 07, 2014, 04:31:19 pm »

You are a nice person I think.

blazing glory

« Reply #271 on: June 08, 2014, 07:13:54 am »

Come on Kevak! Just one update! Please?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 08, 2014, 07:16:31 am »

It'll happen when I finish helping Prophet with his game system, I'll be completely done in like two days. Then back to the normal update schedule from weeks ago of "daily."

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 09, 2014, 09:48:14 am »

VERSION U.

... Quick poll! How many of you think I'm a horrible, or at the very best not nice, person?

*Lyeos raises his hand.

You are a nice person I think.
I concur. I am way more evil than you and I am still half-decent, so that puts you in the "Self-loathing Anti-hero" sort of spot. In front of Kevak's "Creepy but Well Intentioned" and behind Prophet's "Nice Guy".

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 09, 2014, 11:36:58 am »

Why do you capitalize those things?

I'm not sure whether we're talking about the people themselves or their characters  ???
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 09, 2014, 11:40:53 am »

Why do you capitalize those things?

I'm not sure whether we're talking about the people themselves or their characters  ???

He's used to TV Tropes pages. It makes sense when you know.

And the people themselves! I say I'm a horrible, evil beast, but they keep telling me I'm not! It's awful!
Take a closer look at this text!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 09, 2014, 11:45:44 am »

I know it's from TV Tropes, but those aren't even tropes. More like descriptive phrases with words from certain trope titles.

You character seems more evil than your are, due to her violent streak, hence the confusion. But even then that's apparently a cultural thing.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 09, 2014, 11:51:28 am »

Wait I don't even get creepy nice guy? I mean come on i made a trap cult and traumatized people with boulderharem!((Besides the lack of creepy i'm fine with nice guy.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 09, 2014, 11:53:23 am »

I'd ask what boulderharem is, but I have a feeling it's even weirder than the whole Descan thing.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 09, 2014, 11:54:10 am »

I'd ask what boulderharem is, but I have a feeling it's even weirder than the whole Descan thing.
Don't let him get started! Shhhh! Gods... No... Why...? Why won't you let that go, Proohet? Why?!

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 09, 2014, 12:05:22 pm »

Wait I don't even get creepy nice guy? I mean come on i made a trap cult and traumatized people with boulderharem!((Besides the lack of creepy i'm fine with nice guy.))
Yeah, but your efforts are weak, you fanboy way too much and you all and all seem like a misguided 12-year-old who wants to be like his cool* big brother. (Kevak.) Which makes you come across even more as a bright-eyed, idealisitc sweetheart who is always imitating but never being truly creepy. It's like a serial killer with a three-year-old sidekick. I take that back, that would be truly terrifying, whereas you are just you. And really, what was the whole damn point of your cult? To give weird people a chance to be themselves without the scrutiny and abashment of the public. ( Even if said scrutiny and abashment may be deserved. ) So yeah, not creepy. Just nice in your own special sort of way.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 09, 2014, 02:01:56 pm »

( Even if said scrutiny and abashment may be deserved. )
  Dude. Enough with your bigotry, I hereby take away your license to be a bigot to others who differ in mindset to you until you are educated on the subjects. I don't want to see another comment similar to this until you read through and summarize the several dozen articles I am prepared to PM you if you wish for permission to be a bigot again. It is wrong on all levels to be closed minded and uneducated in the subjects you complain about. Don't do so, I am quite tempted to call down the mods as this seems to have become a serious problem with you. Educate yourself or cut it out, your choice.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 09, 2014, 02:07:02 pm »

Well, there was the whole thing of forcing a bunch of people to become like that against their will, then altering their minds so they thought they wanted it. I think that's the part he was objecting too, though Prophet did get better about it. There's tolerance, then there's forced assimilation into what you see as the desirable norm.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 09, 2014, 02:12:03 pm »

Well if you have been paying attention to the other threads we are both in, he has carried the bigotry over and continues with it in other threads. If it was purely in the Cheesistan thread, this wouldn't be a problem, if he continues in any thread beyond that one, I will call down the mods, he has passed the tolerated line.

If he wants to be able to be a bigot elsewhere, he is going to have to read a set of articles I have prepared for him so he is actually educated on the subject, I don't like bigots, and I especially don't like bigots that don't know anything about the subject matter.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 09, 2014, 02:20:08 pm »

Quote from: Kevak
Things.

Yeah... I'm gonna have to agree with Kevak on this one. Tone it down, CMC. We don't want another Murderpaddles. I don't want another Murderpaddles. I'll gladly accept your rants in PM form if you need to vent, just... They're a bit out of place.

And suddenly, I remember that the first time I interacted with CMC was when I made a joke about how real men don't wear shirts, which made me not a real man. Because CMC mentioned flannel shirts.

I don't even know.

I request the right to maintain my current level of bigotry! How do you respond?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 42