Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 77

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Shattered Hope IC: Chapter Two: Allies and Enemies  (Read 53661 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Jake was surprised that the blind girl could strike with such precision at the man's neck.

Uhhh... Sure. Let me check the leader real quick.

As he was checking the body for something useful he spoke to Violet.

That was a nice slash. Are you all right?

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ah, yes, I'm Elvira. I just wanted to thank you and your companions for the work you did here today. And... offer you a spot in my guard here. You fought well and all three of you are welcome to join me. Good fighters are always welcome. Even if one of your companions is a bit... odd."

Meanwhile, the villagers started to slowly exit the inn. Some were grateful, but most were still scared. They all ran off to inspect their houses.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Noel stepped aside and let them go, scowling.

And of course not a word of thanks. If any is to be had it'll go to the princess no doubt.

He sighed and attached his tome to his belt once more, electing to lean on the wall for the moment and just watch everyone.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The mage felt a tiny tug on his belt.

"Excuse me, mister? I just... Thank you for saving our lives. My mommy said that we would have died without you and... and... and she said that I should always say thank you to someone who helps me so... so... thank you mister."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Noel looked down, his expression unreadable for a moment, before he knelt to be on eye-level with the little girl.

"You're welcome. Your mother taught you well."

"Be a good girl and listen to her, all right?"

He gave her a sad sort of smile.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

"They all left on a journey to rejoin Zarasutra..." Kosko spoke to himself, after inspecting the bodies of the bandits for a while.

"Tis' truly a wonderful day!" The monk then went back to Elvira, and looked at her with a smile.

"I reckon you wanted to talk." He started before a random idea struck him.

"Oh, you must be interested in spreading the faith in Zarasutra? I've never had a fellow faithful at my side, less of the royal kind. I'm honored, really!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Jake was surprised that the blind girl could strike with such precision at the man's neck.

Uhhh... Sure. Let me check the leader real quick.

As he was checking the body for something useful he spoke to Violet.

That was a nice slash. Are you all right?

: "Y-yes. Fine. Perfectly--" Her words cut off as she suddenly turned green and clamped a hand over her mouth.
: "Excuse me please." With an unsteady gait, she walked to the far side of the nearest cottage. Soon afterward came the sounds of someone trying and failing to not vomit.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ah... no, not quite. I've... never heard of this... Zatsutra. I'm a follower of... not important right now. Anyways, I just wanted to offer you and the two others who fought with you a place in my guard. You fought well, and I could use some more like you. Er... with respect to fighting skill at least."

"Ok mister! Bye now!" The small child waved to Noel and then ran off after her mother.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

"Hmm, I have to tell you I'm a wandering priest and not a bodyguard for hire." Kosko thought for a moment.

"Then again, you must have a big castle with lots of simple folk needing enlightment and insight unto the truth that is Zarasutra. Plus I wouldn't have to beg for food anymore." There was a brief pause as he thought it over once more.

"As of this moment, count me as one of your entourage, noble miss!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Noel watched her go, then stood and folded his arms, leaning against the wall of the inn once more and looking down. His own mother had died thirteen years ago - an unfortunate accident that was one of the reasons Noel didn't like horses - and he'd lost his father not even a year ago. He missed them both terribly... and Camilla, too, to some extent, although he hadn't been particularly close to his sister. He felt terribly alone.

...Maybe one day I'll find someone like me...

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Violet neatly decapitated the man, sending his head flying off and his body almost hitting Jake.

Code: (Violet vs Gregor) [Select]
Hit: 116+15+10-8=autohit
Crit roll: 2
8+1-3=7*3=21 damage
EXP: 74/100

BATTLE END!!!

"Right. Runa, come help this poor woman please. She and the others helped us. We wouldn't have been able to win without them, I don't think. Because of that... You, the light mage, and the pegasus rider. I would like to talk with both of you please, as well as the archer once she's up and moving. Jake, Garran, could you and the others who came with me check on the villagers in the inn? Let them know that it's safe to come out and that the throne will help pay for repairs to their village?"
"I... I will..." Runa goes around healing everyone, trying not to think about anything else, though the sight of the small child completely alright made her feel a lot better.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

The lance of daylight flickered. Josephine remembered herself peeking from her spot near one of the houses before feeling the pain in her body surge though...then blackness...If an axe ever landed in that one spot again she would swear-

Yet the light danced in her vision again and she found herself seeing wings. Was she dead? She didn't figure she was even good enough to be whisked away by..by what the stories the elders mentioned. She was partly relieved--a confusing emotion--that as she turned her head, the sight of aqua colored hair and a familiar steel harness told her something.

Well, mostly due to the still-existent pain as she took in another breath.

"Are you an Angel?" she said, unknowingly at Elvira.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Noel waved off Runa's attentions when she came near.

"I'm perfectly fine; not a scratch on me. Save your magic for those who need it - but thank you, regardless."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Runa nods and walks off slowly to help the others.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Violet came out from behind the cottage, looking and feeling rather miserable. Hopefully we'll leave this place soon. I can't stand it here any more.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 77