Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 37

Author Topic: Starlight (TSG)  (Read 34890 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: Starlight (TSG)
« Reply #150 on: May 07, 2014, 06:33:43 pm »

Go to our apartment and rest. If we see Kraus tell her we gave her the message but that Azucena opened it up and didn't seem interested in reading too intently. If she asks for anything else tell her were tired.

In the morning go to school or look for a job..where possible.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 07, 2014, 06:46:48 pm »

Go to our apartment and rest. If we see Kraus tell her we gave her the message but that Azucena opened it up and didn't seem interested in reading too intently. If she asks for anything else tell her were tired.

Basically this, also talk to anyone and everyone we see on the way back.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 07, 2014, 08:07:55 pm »

Yes, it's a normal thing to do. Because we're normal. Totally normal. Not a trap. Just your average guy girl guy whatever.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 07, 2014, 08:16:06 pm »

Yes, it's a normal thing to do. Because we're normal. Totally normal. Not a trap. Just your average guy girl guy whatever.

When I saw the girl guy girl thing it reminded me of nsynch baby bye bye bye.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 08, 2014, 03:06:45 pm »

You start walking out of the club to the temporary dormitory. It takes you about thirty minutes, but the town is quite empty of anyone who wants to talk to you. Makes sense, as it seems to be school time anyway and it is a weekday. As you walk back, you see Kraus having a smoke on an e-cigarette outside a blue minivan. She nods to you rather distantly, and walk over. "I got Azucena the message. She didn't really seem that interested in it, as far as I saw."

Kraus shrugs. "Expected that. Her funeral. Anyway, about that reward. You can just say I owe you. Would be less effort for me, but it wouldn't be a big favor because it wasn't a big job for you. I could give you a bump up in security. A small one. I can't tell you much else about it because it's staff business, but it's good, trust me. If you don't want any of that, I can get you some equipment that we generally keep away from the students. You seem like a good kid, so let's just say I trust you with it. What do you say?"
Relationship with Kraus increased.
Spoiler: Situation (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Relations (click to show/hide)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 08, 2014, 03:15:30 pm »

So either Favor, a bonus in security(what exactly does that mean?) or equipment.

Could we get a better explanation for the security one?

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 08, 2014, 03:20:26 pm »

(Note: security is intentionally vague. If you asked Kraus, she'd still be vague. Consider it the "gambling" option. It could be good or crap.)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 08, 2014, 03:25:09 pm »

I think I will choose security, I can't think of any real downsides to it and I can think of quite a few good things that could come from it.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 08, 2014, 03:37:57 pm »

Sure, let's go with security.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 08, 2014, 03:44:52 pm »

Sure, let's go with security.

Security

Maybe we can use it to sneak into our schools cafeteria and steal extra food for ourselves  :D

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 09, 2014, 08:35:14 pm »

(I'm afraid I may not be back until later tomorrow, and I'll be probably wrecked. The post after this one will be extra big, ecpncompassing two days if things go to plan, and I'll be introducing a new mechanic. So plan long range.)
Kraus bites her thunbnail, then makes a small "reasonable suggestion" gesture. "It could be done, alright. Keep yourself to yourself, kid, and stay in school. Not enough of you guys help the staff. I can't tell you about the security update right now and it may take a few days to kick in, but it's worth it, trust me. You earned it."

"I'm just doing my part for the community. And the immense rewards that come with doing very simple tasks for a very, very specific part of the community."

Kraus laughs. "You'll go far, kid. Now hop it before someone sees you."

Now that the task is done, you were thinking of going to bed... But then again, it's prett early in the day and you did relax a bit at the club. You could do something for tonight, as this town seems to include most stuff. Some exploring may be in order. However, you could go to bed anyway to get acquainted with your sleeping places. Either way, you have a feeling that you're going to have to plan for the week right now rather then just minute to minute for the next while.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 09, 2014, 08:41:05 pm »

Explore, talk to EVERYONE we see, abscond if they start looking murderous, sleep at one point or another, change hair and eye color daily, preferably in the green and purple ranges, maybe a mix on one day or stripes or something.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 09, 2014, 08:43:21 pm »

Bed NOW!!

We have a room to understand and school to be up in the morning tomorrow. it'd suck if were sleepy during our first day.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 09, 2014, 08:45:58 pm »

Bed NOW!!

We have a room to understand and school to be up in the morning tomorrow. it'd suck if were sleepy during our first day.
This also.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 09, 2014, 08:58:53 pm »

Explore, talk to EVERYONE we see, abscond if they start looking murderous, sleep at one point or another, change hair and eye color daily, preferably in the green and purple ranges, maybe a mix on one day or stripes or something.

We can't explore and have a good nights sleep at the same time IMHO.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 37