Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 37

Author Topic: Starlight (TSG)  (Read 34910 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Starlight (TSG)
« Reply #135 on: May 05, 2014, 08:33:13 pm »

Decline anything offered in return, decline favors, decline food, just decline it all.

+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 05, 2014, 08:34:49 pm »

Just wondering Prophet, do you have any additional ideas? Mostly I've just seen you +1ing my suggestions in most of the games we are both in.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 05, 2014, 08:40:57 pm »

Decline anything offered in return, decline favors, decline food, just decline it all.
+1
This is good, but we have to be polite. It would be prudent to not insult someone so seemingly powerful. If we are offered food, say that we have already eaten or we already have something planned. If we're asked to stay for a bit, say that we are anxious to check out our home place. Pretty much be tactful and diplomatic an- Oh are those cookies? Don't mind if I do... *munch* *poisoned person dying sounds*

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 05, 2014, 08:43:38 pm »

+1
This is good, but we have to be polite. It would be prudent to not insult someone so seemingly powerful. If we are offered food, say that we have already eaten or we already have something planned. If we're asked to stay for a bit, say that we are anxious to check out our home place. Pretty much be tactful and diplomatic an- Oh are those cookies? Don't mind if I do... *munch* *poisoned person dying sounds*
I thought it was sorta inferred that the idea was polite declining of stuff, sorry if I wasn't clear.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 05, 2014, 08:47:55 pm »

Well you have good ideas and i'm lazy so yea i have just been plus 1ing ideas that i liked but i'll put my piece into the puzzle as well then assume neutrality do not join any sides of the conflict that is going on between the guards and the lady we are giving the letter to.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 08:52:30 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 07, 2014, 12:22:46 am »

..Bump.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 07, 2014, 09:44:20 am »

Bump

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 07, 2014, 10:21:42 am »

(Sorry about that, had my niece and nephew over recently and they only just left today, so didn't have much time yesterday. To compensate, we're doing four updates today!)
Enter, ask if she is Azucena, if so, give letter.
+1
and then leave.
You open the door and step in tentatively. When you were walking in, you expected a hardened criminal in a vaguely noirish office, like Al Capone or something. However, that wasn't to be. You're in a big, expansive office with a great view of the whole town through some bay windows, a red and black checkerboard floor, and a great skylight. The lighting is really, really good in here, giving the impression of being under a shady tree on a sunny day. You think you can see Azucena on a couch (There is a total lack of desks) playing some hyper-advanced FPS on her Magi30. The latest model! You see the back of someone's head, with black hair that has some grey in it, so she's probably in her 40s or so.

"Hi, are you Azucena?" you ask, holding up a letter.

She turns around, casually pausing the game with a deft hand. She's actually barely older then you, 18 at most, which contrasts oddly with her hair. Her eyes are slightly narrow but of the darkest blue, which contrasts rather oddly with her brown skin. She's quite attractive, in a rather... filled out, way, if you know what this narrator is saying. She's got curves like a sailboat, which you immediately realize after saying means absolutely nothing at all. Her clothing helps by being as declarative and striking as possible, with lots of red.

"Sure am!" she says cheerfully. "I'm betting you're new here. Don't look at me like that, I like reading people. Anyway, I'm guessing you're new here, doing some courier job for non-specific pay, and a guard told you to do it because otherwise you would have told them to hop it. Who was it, then? Henderson? Baqir? Am I delaying you? Okay, sorry, just hand it over." You fear you may have competition in the "bubbly and talkative" department. You hand over the letter quickly, which she takes delicately. Azucena takes out a bowie knife about the size of your lower arm and cuts it open, taking out the letter. She looks at it, has the briefest flash of disgusted annoyance, then tosses the letter onto the table.

"Oooh, that Kraus!" exclaims Azucena. "Don't get involved with her, she's real bad news. Did I ever tell you she tried... Oh wait, I've only known you about five minutes, nevermind. I hate this pissing competition I'm in with Kraus. She tells me I'm a criminal, I tell her she should get some surgery done cos you're 49 and you look like you're barreling past 70, she tells me that I'm not such a pretty picture, I tell her that I'm the local community leader around her so she should just watch her tone around me, and then we shut up for a while. On it goes."

Quote from: Everyone
She's shady as hell, get the eff out of there.
"Heeey, I'm just going to head on now, cos I got stuff to do. Things to settle into. People to converse with. Lots of stuff on. I mean, it's so fun talking to you, but I literally just got here a few hours ago and I have been walking for ages, so... yes. I gotta go.

Azucena smiles at you for a few seconds, then laughs. "So, who told you that I'm the devil? I bet it was Jukka or Kraus. Possibly both. Look, I'm friends with Jukka and... I occasionally deal with Kraus. The thing is, I'm actually about the only person in this town who is going to give it to you straight. I mean, take Kraus. You know she's hiding something from you. And Jukka. He's definitely hiding something from you. However, since you think I'm a criminal or something... what the hell have I got to hide from you now? I can hardly be anything worse then a criminal."
Spoiler: Situation (click to show/hide)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 07, 2014, 10:25:13 am »

Listen to her. Then engage in bubbly talkative nonsense competition.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 07, 2014, 10:29:27 am »

+1 Also tell remind her were new here and just want to get on with everybody. We just don't have time for drama these days.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 07, 2014, 11:01:28 am »

Well, she does mean business - else she would not have gathered as many people around her as she has.
On the other hand, we did overhear kraus pretty much talking about disposing of someone. I say we can give Azucena a very good shadow of doubt in regards to what a jaded special op and a somewhat weirdly flirting boy said to us about her.

Basically, get a good look at her yourself.
As in - not with our eyes, I mean. Possibly also that, if it pleases us. Reminds me, what actually does please us - which gender I mean? And are we a trap, a reverse-trap or a reversed reverse trap? Back to topic - getting a good view yourself is always best, because frankly then there is less manipulation going on. Well, or at least less of a chance of that happening, that is.

Either way, we did walk a long way today, have not even settled in, and have a friend waiting for us. If then, we want the short lay-down today.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 07, 2014, 11:44:26 am »

+1 Also tell remind her were new here and just want to get on with everybody. We just don't have time for drama these days.
"Well, I'm just going to say it right here. I'm new here and I can see this place is... kinda a drama attractor, and I just want to get along with everyone."
"I get what you mean. I mean, why spend your whole life screwing with people just some other guys told you that they're assholes? I like that kind of thinking."
"My opinion is, just try your best, don't be mean to people you just met, and just be a nice person and you'll go far? Yeah, kind of like that, I think Yep, that's how I think as well!"

You both nod in agreement.

Basically, get a good look at her yourself.
As in - not with our eyes, I mean. Possibly also that, if it pleases us. Reminds me, what actually does please us - which gender I mean? And are we a trap, a reverse-trap or a reversed reverse trap? Back to topic - getting a good view yourself is always best, because frankly then there is less manipulation going on. Well, or at least less of a chance of that happening, that is.

Either way, we did walk a long way today, have not even settled in, and have a friend waiting for us. If then, we want the short lay-down today.
Well, you're 16, so you could be gay for all you know. Or bi, or straight. You imagine you'll have that whole situation sorted out by the time you actually pop your cherry, as it were. As for Azucena, you could see yourself liking her in that manner, though you could also see yourself being just friends. She's attractive but you aren't exactly going to go bananas over her. As for her personality, she seems to be nice if rather shady. Then again, when the opposition is kidnapping people off the street, maybe it's just what's necessary?

"You know, if you want, you could hang out here for a while." said Azucena. "I like the way you think. I could see you being in the club someday. Tell you what... I'll get you a guestpass as soon as I can. To be honest, it's been getting a little stale around here."

"I dunno, I do want to see the dormitory by nightfall and uh... I'll think about it.

"Don't worry, it's not seriously serious. It's just a bunch of dudes confirmed to be cool just hanging out with each other. With coolass clothes supplied free of charge. Besides, if you're not with us, the guards can really fuck you around." Azucena sighs. "They think it's still the Burnings. Not used to the idea of not shooting SP kids in the head for just existing. Anyway, do think about it."

Do you want to hang out in Azucena's club or head off? And if so, where to head off?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 07, 2014, 12:01:52 pm »

I'm gonna say hang out, so far she is the only character that I have liked straight off the bat besides our PC.

((Also on the topic of attraction, I see our character firmly in the middle of the Bi section currently and possibly leaning towards gay at a later date.))

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 07, 2014, 12:02:44 pm »

Hang out for a bit (hour or two), then leave for our place. Pick up Daniella on the way there.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 07, 2014, 06:27:45 pm »

You hang out at the club for a while. Generally, everyone seems cool if a little aloof and occasionally kind of weird around you. You get a bad feeling they are the annoying kind of club. Azucena is pretty much the only one who actually talks to you on for the two hours you spend there. You end up feeling pretty left out, so you make your excuses around the two hour mark and vacate. You're let outside, where Daniella appears to have disappeared. You wonder what happened to her, vaguely. Azucena, surrounded on both sides by those two guys in student outfits, waves to you and says "Hey, Akei, you're on my list, in a good way!". She laughs, then closes the door.

Relationship with Azucena has increased!
Relationship with Daniella has decreased!

Spoiler: Situation (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Relations (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: GM Notes (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 37