Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 37

Author Topic: Starlight (TSG)  (Read 34785 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Starlight (TSG)
« Reply #90 on: May 01, 2014, 08:47:23 pm »

Hey, there's nothing wrong with speaking in third person...  :'(
It is unattractive and slightly creepy at best in my view.

I'm so sorry Kevak-Senpai please forgive me for my heresy but i think speaking in third-person is kinda cute.

Cute if it is a kid/is a cute person with a happy personality (If Akio did it it would be qualified under cute if we did it right.). Not cute if it is a tall egotistical brown male hitting on you creepily and badly.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 01, 2014, 08:49:00 pm »

Cute if it is a kid/is a cute person with a happy personality (If Akio did it it would be qualified under cute if we did it right.). Not cute if it is a tall egotistical brown male hitting on you creepily and badly.
The fact that they're egotistical and hitting on us badly is the issue, extrapolating from that that all speaking in third person is bad makes Harb sad  :'(
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 01, 2014, 08:50:18 pm »

I worded it poorly, I apologize. I should have worded it better.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2014, 06:30:41 am »

"Well Prince Elmer, I think we could work out that I swoon for you, but I still am unsure about the reason - Is it the reward points? Or no, maybe the accent? Oh, right - it is the winking, please tell me I am right and that it is the winking! Also, what is the best food from here? I still am unsure if I want to pilfer the bacon, Semper-Jergen Anti-Manip Medical Syrup or the Jesse Green Homeopathic Fun Juice. Is the latter really fun? Have you tried it? How fun is it? Speaking of fun and before I forget it, why did you call me a princess if I am obviously not a girl? Please dont tell me it is the hair. People always say it is my hair! Should I change colour? What colour should I change it? Do you think green would suit me? Or maybe a checkered pattern would be nice... "

Return of bubbly Akio. Well, or at least a try...

Also, very recommendable efforts by all involved. This is... peculiar, but very interesting so far.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2014, 07:58:09 am »

"Well Prince Elmer, I think we could work out that I swoon for you, but I still am unsure about the reason - Is it the reward points? Or no, maybe the accent? Oh, right - it is the winking, please tell me I am right and that it is the winking! Also, what is the best food from here? I still am unsure if I want to pilfer the bacon, Semper-Jergen Anti-Manip Medical Syrup or the Jesse Green Homeopathic Fun Juice. Is the latter really fun? Have you tried it? How fun is it? Speaking of fun and before I forget it, why did you call me a princess if I am obviously not a girl? Please dont tell me it is the hair. People always say it is my hair! Should I change colour? What colour should I change it? Do you think green would suit me? Or maybe a checkered pattern would be nice... "

Also, very recommendable efforts by all involved. This is... peculiar, but very interesting so far.
+1 to this conversation string, but don't let him know we're a trap.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 02, 2014, 11:00:19 am »

Don't let him get a drop of any liquid on us also. Or hand us any food/water. Do not accept invitation, say general bubbly nonsense until we retrieve the bacon and can abscond. I don't trust this guy, At All. Creepy egocentric people are not romantic prospects. Odds are is he is a Manipulator and will try enslaving us.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 12:00:34 pm by Kevak »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 02, 2014, 12:43:21 pm »

Don't let him get a drop of any liquid on us also. Or hand us any food/water. Do not accept invitation, say general bubbly nonsense until we retrieve the bacon and can abscond. I don't trust this guy, At All. Creepy egocentric people are not romantic prospects. Odds are is he is a Manipulator and will try enslaving us.

+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 02, 2014, 03:06:43 pm »

Oh and chat them about everything like we did with everyone else here.

+1 to this conversation string, but don't let him know we're a trap.
"Prince Elmer, eh?" Jukka says. "I like the sound of that. Tell you what. I highly recommend the bacon for it's taste, but the juice is... quite fun, especially if you're a shifter. They usually keep that to the staff. The Semper Jergen stuff helps against Manipulator bugs, poisons them. Now, how about that drink?"

+1
You shift around and manage to dislodge a packet of bacon. You stand up and adjust your lapel. "Well, it was just a great time talking to you, but I have to get somewhere to deliver something. Do you ever have to deliver things? You don't look like the type. You'd be the type who are delivered to, right? Yeah, I know that type all too well. Who needs all that extra trouble when you can get rewards for delivering? But it's probably below your station, so yeah. Anyway, se--", but just as you are about to finish, a boy with sunken eyes and black hair walks up to Jukka with a frown. He seems to be around 14, 15 at most. Just as he appears, Jukka taps the side of his head twice.

"Hey, Jukka." he says. "Can I talk to you in private?"

"I think we can talk here." says Jukka with a wink. The boy relaxes, and looks at you with a nervous smile. He looks at Jukka with serious eyes.

"Okay, so, Azucena's been stepping up her game." says the boy. "I already owe a lot of money to her, and she's been getting serious recently... I don't know what to do."

ask them about Azucena.
"Ooh, Azucena, is she the one I'm supposed to deliver this letter to? Why do you owe money to her? What do you mean by getting serious?" you ask.

The boy looks at you, and then looks at Jukka. "Are you sure this... err... chick's cool?"

"She's cool, I just met her." says Jukka. "Now, if you want to get some money, go head over to 9 Hummingbird Lane, open the safe deposit box in the bank. I got some RP stored on a USB drive as a precaution. Just ask the clerk for the key. Just play it cool and if you see Azucena or any of her clubbers, run."

The boy nods, then runs toward Hummingbird Lane. He rushes past Daniella, but just as he's about to head into another street Kraus steps in front of him, along with two guard-like people. He stumbles back in shock.

"See?" Jukka says. "I look after my friends. Why are you delivering a letter to Azucena, anyway? She's crazy. And kinda dangerous."

The boy holds up his hand, and you see a few metal spikes appear in front of his palm. Kraus backs away and appears to be pulling something out of her pocket.
Spoiler: Situation (click to show/hide)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 02, 2014, 03:32:43 pm »

((Kraus is with us? Don't you mean Daniella?))

Now's the time to be honest. Be insulted that he has been calling us a girl. We are, in fact, a prime example of the noble Homo Laqueum. Furthermore, inform him that the letter is being sent by Kraus, the head security person, and we're a just delivering the message.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 02, 2014, 03:43:25 pm »

Let him continue with the gender mistake, it'll make it all the more amusing later. Otherwise, that.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 02, 2014, 03:54:43 pm »

"Sorry, but I have to go now. To answer your question thus guard lady told me to."

Go to where we were told to give the messenger to Azucena. Making sure to give it to her and walk away. We don't want trouble.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 02, 2014, 04:54:42 pm »

((Kraus is with us? Don't you mean Daniella?))

Now's the time to be honest. Be insulted that he has been calling us a girl. We are, in fact, a prime example of the noble Homo Laqueum. Furthermore, inform him that the letter is being sent by Kraus, the head security person, and we're a just delivering the message.
Kraus and some guards appeared out of a alleyway I think.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 02, 2014, 05:00:23 pm »

That is indeed what just occurred.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 02, 2014, 06:00:25 pm »

In that case, tell him "it's just something someone told us to go do, and since were new to the town i don't want to disappoint people with bad promises."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 03, 2014, 03:24:48 pm »

Sooo actions:

Let him continue with the gender mistake, it'll make it all the more amusing later. Otherwise, that.

Ask what is going on near Kraus and the guards.

In that case, tell him "it's just something someone told us to go do, and since were new to the town i don't want to disappoint people with bad promises."
Say it was someone in authority rather then just someone.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 37