Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 174

Author Topic: Generation Of Destiny: Ded  (Read 71266 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Generation of Destiny (Author walked home so shush up about the OP)
« Reply #420 on: April 25, 2014, 09:26:34 pm »

((What if she asks reeeaaally nicely and promises that it's nothing she can't either fix or find someone to fix?  :D))
Take a closer look at this text!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: April 25, 2014, 09:29:17 pm »

((NO)) (why do you want to hurt ril so much why?)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 09:32:18 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: April 25, 2014, 09:31:53 pm »

((NO)) (why do you want to hurt ril so much why?)

((Really anyone will do, but all the others are human and her friends from childhood, and one is a rock.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: April 25, 2014, 09:33:40 pm »

(Well experiment on npc like i will. Not my friend.) ((What do you thing of my GENERATION counter.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: April 25, 2014, 09:33:54 pm »

((That reminds me: Are generations/descendants a thing in this?))
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: April 25, 2014, 09:35:38 pm »

((Well, if Ril wants it.. Not much you can do about it Prophet. The only thing he wouldn't like is Moonheal, which is an extremely unsettling regeneration trance/dreamwalk that Lunarik have when they are Moonhealing. Moonhealing can let a Lunarik recover from nearly anything provided the brain is intact, even a complete resurrection if they die within a few hours of exposure to the moon. It is just uncannycreepy and unsettling to go through, and extreme damage results in days intrance. Some Lunarik have gone insane from the trance. They are extremely unsettling, take all the creepy SCP's, combine them with eldritch gods and abominations, a teaspoon of Far Realm, and a good dose of the workings of a mad god and you have a third of the trance's visions. The visions are the main problem and most complete resurrections result in temporary to permanent insanity.))
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 09:38:02 pm by Kevak »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: April 25, 2014, 09:37:02 pm »

((That reminds me: Are generations/descendants a thing in this?))

((Yes, they are, Zal wanted to do a game with that kind of system.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: April 25, 2014, 09:41:50 pm »

(which is why i would knock you over the head with my staff causing you to feint then carry you away if you did something stupid like that) ((You still have't answered my question are our characters friends because i don't know what his/her which gender should i use is stance on dark magic.)) (((Nor has anybody answered my other question about the counter.)))
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 09:44:12 pm by Prophet »

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: April 25, 2014, 09:44:10 pm »

((I think we'll find out through dialogue/RP. I also think your staff is slightly less effective than Tayeth's war hammer. But if Ril really does want it, you better not interfere.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: April 25, 2014, 09:45:28 pm »

((I think we'll find out through dialogue/RP. I also think your staff is slightly less effective than Tayeth's war hammer. But if Ril really does want it, you better not interfere.))

IS THAT A THREAT BECAUSE THAT JUST MAKES ME WANT TO INTERFERE MORE.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 09:47:54 pm by Prophet »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: April 25, 2014, 09:49:38 pm »

(which is why i would knock you over the head with my staff causing you to feint then carry you away if you did something stupid like that) ((You still have't answered my question are our characters friends because i don't know what his/her which gender should i use is stance on dark magic.)) (((Nor has anybody answered my other question about the counter.)))

((Our characters would be at least long term associates, probably friends though. And seeing how Lunarik go without clothes most of the time in the wilderness, you would know his gender.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: April 25, 2014, 09:51:18 pm »

((I know but ril is a trap and you called ril female once so i wanted to know what you me to wanted to call ril.) ((After the village attack i started listening to this http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=nKz2jZN3HUE" ))
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 09:56:21 pm by Prophet »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: April 25, 2014, 09:54:11 pm »

((Wait. When did I do this? Call him male, that was probably what always happens with my trap characters, I call them the wrong gender occasionally.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: April 25, 2014, 09:55:53 pm »

((At the beginning when zal wanted ships. Ok male it is.))
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 09:58:44 pm by Prophet »

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: April 25, 2014, 10:03:04 pm »

((We're in the capital, with a description of the town. Technically we could be doing things now. That smacked me in the face like seven brick walls and a bus.))
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 174