Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 37

Author Topic: Noble Emblem 3: IC Thread  (Read 27310 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Noble Emblem 2-2: IC Thread
« Reply #345 on: May 29, 2014, 11:01:26 pm »

Dany glances at Esori and stifled a giggle.

"There's an innuendo to be made somewhere.

Also, it's just that I would probably have less chance of survival myself if we lose someone, so don't read too much into it."

He turned away to hide his blushing and went over to examine the Brood mother. He's arachnophobic, but dead spiders are good spiders.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 11:02:58 pm by Objective »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: May 30, 2014, 04:07:07 am »

"Alrighty then. Rose, sit." Esori dismount his pegasus, drapes Selina over a shoulder, and mounts Rose again, settling Selina onto his lap, leaning against him. "Um, I'm no good with horses. Can someone manage her horse? I'll make sure not to get too far away so it doesn't get worried."

Assuming nobody has a reason to stay in the forest, Esori returns to the boat.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: May 30, 2014, 04:57:00 am »

Ayleen motioned to Selina's horse.
"I do really think that she should be riding her horse, given that I have little training other than understanding animal health (alright, I took apprenticeship under a veterinarian...) but-right. I'll take care of her horse."

I forgot its name. Argh.
"Selina will be ok. She's in good web-covered hands. Better grip and less chance to fall off!" she said to Selina's horse.
"Take care of her, ok? We'll just be collecting from the...person that sent us here earlier."
I'm being forgetful...

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: May 30, 2014, 07:54:02 am »

((Epona.))

Her horse whinnies and paws the earth, but seems content now. It may also seem to lower itself slightly for Ayleen to ride. She (Epona) seems gentle enough.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: May 30, 2014, 07:57:24 am »

Ayleen smiled at the calmed reaction of Epona. She wished she remembered its name though.

"I'd really like to ride you but there may be others here who would need the rest more than me. You're a pretty gentle mare, Selina raised you well, hmm? Does anyone need a ride home? I can walk the rest of the way."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: May 31, 2014, 03:13:54 am »

Ayleen's powerful healing magickery brought Selina back into shape. Only the slight pain in bitten appendage remained, but it shall pass.

Esori flew toward the village and Rosa Azul docked there. In the midway, it started raining - within moments it was raining heavily, and heavy wind blew at his mount's wings.

The rest of the group could see darker clouds coming at them from direction of the village. It will be raining again soon.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: May 31, 2014, 03:18:58 am »

"And a storm's coming. Always didn't like that. Didn't even get what I needed from that spider."

Ayleen sighs as she looked upon the rain clouds.

"Temperature drop coming, by the looks of it. I think we should embark soon before the storm hits the sea. Goodness knows that'll hold us all up, and keep the ship docked. Storms are worse out at sea."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: May 31, 2014, 09:11:35 am »

Selina is up and awake, looking embarrassed and worried. Epona also seemed to want to be near Ayleen, always slowly going towards her as Selina rode.
"Um... h-hey uh... You wanna... ride Epona with m-me? Rest your feet...?" Selina is blushing a bit.
[/quote]

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: May 31, 2014, 02:22:51 pm »

Taking the head of the mother spider, Dustine heads back to the office of the mine owner.

"There's your proof. Now I'll take our money."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: May 31, 2014, 02:56:40 pm »

With the group in tow after Dustine and Esori, the mission has been accomplished, and the head delivered onto the table of the unscrupulous mine owner...

...right as he was eating.

"Ayrgh! Don't you see I'm eating, woman! Gods, guards! Take this hideous fuzzy thing off my table!" The two brutes rushed into the office and lifted the head off the table. Purple blood stained the desk and the floor. Cursing and mumbling under his nose, the mine owner moved to nearby cabinet and pulled out a small bag.

"Four hundred gold! Now get lost before you end like this head!" The merchant tried to wipe his table, grimacing at the sight of nice steak and vegetables forever spoiled by splatterings of purple ichor.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: May 31, 2014, 02:58:13 pm »

Taking the gold, Dustine smirked slightly before bowing to the man and heading back to the boat. Upon arriving, she grinned at Esori.

"Got the gold. All that's left is for everyone else to get here and then we can head out."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: May 31, 2014, 03:04:46 pm »

Selina looks at the boat and gulps, slowly getting on and helping secure Epona for the trip. Sea travel is terrible.
[/quote]

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: May 31, 2014, 06:15:44 pm »

Dany shows up a while later with yet another apple.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: May 31, 2014, 11:55:54 pm »

"That's great! Just, uh... mind if I take ten minutes to go for a quick swim at the beach before we leave? The rain didn't... quite... get all these webs off."
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: June 01, 2014, 12:00:22 am »

Dustine chuckled slightly at the pegasus rider before waving him on.

"Go ahead, but be quick about it."
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 37