Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20

Author Topic: Mini Mafia Madness: Game over, Tiruin and TheDarkStar win!  (Read 32317 times)

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
Re: Mini Mafia Madness: Road Kill (DAY 5)
« Reply #270 on: June 07, 2014, 04:55:55 pm »

Exact times. Sorry, I was getting lazy.
7:00 my time, 8:00 forum time. The usual for this game.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 07, 2014, 05:00:21 pm »

Lets...just go with 'hours from this post', because that means 3 hours from now.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 07, 2014, 05:05:46 pm »

You seem to be trying to pin Persus's death on me by asking why I didn't kill you or NQT. Maybe unsure isn't the best word here... you just seemed stuck on me while admitting you didn't have very much evidence. Like you were hoping for an easy lynch.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 07, 2014, 05:10:58 pm »

I'm really sorry gang, but I've just really busy today (weekends are like that) and now I'm about to go to sleep. Tiruin seems really flaily while MOWE is being reasonable sounding so Tiruin. I'm sorry but 50/50 I've just got a slightly untrustworthy vibe from you and I'm too sleepy and short of time to do better than that.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 07, 2014, 07:44:09 pm »

You seem to be trying to pin Persus's death on me by asking why I didn't kill you or NQT. Maybe unsure isn't the best word here... you just seemed stuck on me while admitting you didn't have very much evidence. Like you were hoping for an easy lynch.
...So you..both took it in face value not considering what the 90% of me and NQT talking is...?

I'm really sorry gang, but I've just really busy today (weekends are like that) and now I'm about to go to sleep. Tiruin seems really flaily while MOWE is being reasonable sounding so Tiruin. I'm sorry but 50/50 I've just got a slightly untrustworthy vibe from you and I'm too sleepy and short of time to do better than that.
I don't even.

NQT. You don't even have a case to stand on. Your sleep and 'shortness of thought' will cost the game (or rather this darn tent), in which you don't make a case.
In that matter--I wonder why you tried in the first place. Claim doctor then say you targeted Persus, Persus, MOWE...then FOS MOWE?
Then vote me?

Right.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 07, 2014, 07:48:31 pm »

...And no MOWE, that was me being sarcastic >_>
It was more rather that I did trust NQT due to me being scumbuddies with him in T4, then drawing conclusions that 'hmm, it seems more rather that we're only scum either once or none at all'--in which we trusted each other. Here? Now? I have no idea what he's doing nor why he's even voting me near day end. If its a Mafia ploy its a stupid one (with context being late-near-end-day voteshifting). If its a case then its an extremely superficial one. He's a doctor--he must have more backing to it other than 'oh hey I believe MOWE more than Tiruin. But I'm unsure \o/'
Why I'm 'pinning' said death on you (see: first post. IT HAD A VOTE STRAIGHT OUT) was by that kind of logic--that NQT was town due solely to what I saw back there, but that was only inference and something less likely.

The problem here is that neither of you either made a case on each other or on bloody me for that instance; both of you vote and judge on what is, today. That I voted one of you and...easy lynch?
I mean, come on.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 07, 2014, 07:55:48 pm »

And as an addendum, NQT (as MOWE doesn't have this context): I primarily suspect you as scum due to your...spurious intention. You were my buddy in that tent for just more than a week in reality, and more than a day in Mafia terms--you saw the four person standoff and waited, and waited. With all the talk of today, and your vote pattern, if your vote was unintentional (ie Reaction tell-vote) then you do it..at the end of the day? Seriously? However given our context--all you put is a generalism. Nothing solid forward.
But emphasis on that context--you would've seen this coming if it meant one of either MOWE or Persus dies. Sure, near-blatant exposure! But would they expect us to partner-buddy up like such, unless they thought along the same wavelength?

All I get from you is brevity.

Now my only problem is convincing MOWE, yet the question exists.

Why didn't you kill me.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 07, 2014, 07:56:37 pm »

...Though as a counterpoint, MOWE also is steeped well in brevity >_>
Bleh.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 07, 2014, 08:07:44 pm »

VOTECOUNTS:

Tent 3:
NotQuiteThere (1):  Tiruin
WhitiusOpus MyOwnWorstEnemy (0):
Tiruin (2): MOWE, NotQuiteThere
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (0):

Day 5 ends
The trailer rattles, and hits a bump. MOWE hands NQT a knife, and NQT rushes forwards at Tiruin, who has grabbed a lump of wood and is swinging it violently back. Tiruin succesfully parries the knife a few times, but the stick is not fast enough; NQT grins as Tirun slumps down, and falls out of the trailer to be crushed under the wheels. Standing there for a moment, NQT is still grinning when he sprouts another knife out of his back and is kicked out of the trailer too.

MOWE starts to glow and her soul fragment travels to the front of the caravan.

Tiruin has been lynched. She was a Stage Hand. NQT has been backstabbed. He was a Trapeze Artist. MOWE wins Tent 3 and earns a point.

All tents complete! Game Over!
Tiruin 2
TheDarkStar 2
GreatWyrmGold 1
Griffinpup 1
MyOwnWorstEnemy 1
NotQuiteThere 1
Persus13 0

The souls at the front of the circus caravan gather into two bodies. Tiruin and TheDarkStar form complete, only a shadow in their eyes hinting at their missing soul fragments, but the otherwordly glow loudly pronouncing the strength they stole from all the others.
Tiruin wins with her Joyful and Sorrowful aspects intact!
TheDarkStar wins with his Joyful and Sorrowful aspects intact!

I'll leave it to anyone who wants to to share their quicktopics or other information.
The Cyan Menace

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mini Mafia Madness: Game over, Tiruin and TheDarkStar win!
« Reply #279 on: June 07, 2014, 08:11:43 pm »

Nice work NQT :D

Also @MOWE.
...Yeah I leaned more on you being scum but no. It seems my partner... didn't.
Tent 4 Mafiachat

Also...flabort. Really. Share ALL the quicktopics >_> I don't understand why it should be a secret or /up to players to share/...
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 08:17:38 pm by Tiruin »

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 07, 2014, 08:49:43 pm »

Eh, I won from a successful random lynch in one tent and everyone not caring in the other. At least I won.

*high-fives Tiruin*
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 07, 2014, 09:11:21 pm »

I could share all the quicktopics, but most of them just have one or two posts.
>.>

OK, I guess I could put up all QTs with any posts besides my own.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Cyan Menace

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 07, 2014, 09:27:49 pm »

When do you plan to start MMM 2?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 07, 2014, 09:54:11 pm »

I believe things went fairly well, even if I only won a single battle and lost the war. I am very satisfied with my little win.  :D

Also, I would definitely be up for the next MMM.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 07, 2014, 10:05:16 pm »

I don't know. Maybe starting July?
I'll try to simplify my opening post, make it clearer.
The Cyan Menace

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20