Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 457

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden v2: WISE FWOM YOUR GWAVE  (Read 192255 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden v2
« Reply #1110 on: April 24, 2014, 06:48:20 pm »

"Thanks. We have this kind of technology a lot where I come from. I'm a technomancer."

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: April 24, 2014, 06:51:49 pm »

"That is so cool! I am fond of technologies myself- especially in fields of software, I am glad I found some who speaks the same language as me!" Luke chuckled, impressed by the cat's toys.

"I am Luke Mckenzie. People call me 'The JollyGent', but call me whatever you like." Luke offered a hand for the humanoid cat to shake.
Have a heart of Jester, mind of a Gentleman. The 'JollyGent'.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: April 24, 2014, 06:53:00 pm »

The cat nods and shakes his hand with his paw.
 "You can call me Meow. Oh, I'm not a cat by the way. I'm a Betelgeusian."

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: April 24, 2014, 06:55:28 pm »

'So cute!' Luke thought to himself, not speaking his thoughts outloud so he does not offend the guy.

"Betelgusian.. is that one of the races where you come from?" Luke started to get curious.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: April 24, 2014, 06:56:49 pm »

"My race. I come from another planet, or dimension, wherever this place is."

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: April 24, 2014, 07:01:26 pm »

"As I thought.. you are not from this place.." Luke frowned, wondering why they could be dragged down to here.

"This is quite questionable, because as a matter of fact, if there is a..say..a crack in the dimension like a portal for example that links us to this universe, then I would suspect to see more people, and I am not even sure that it is possible to generate energy strong enough to leave a hole between the universe.. could we have been, perhaps, chosen by someone? That would be my initial guess." Luke wondered.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: April 24, 2014, 07:02:58 pm »

"It is possible. I was flying my group's starship when a portal suddenly opened in front of us and sucked us through."

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: April 24, 2014, 07:05:41 pm »

"It is possible. I was flying my group's starship when a portal suddenly opened in front of us and sucked us through."

"If he is strong enough to open a portal in a dimension, why does he need us? What would be his purpose?" Luke thought for a moment.

"Did you end up here... alone?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: April 24, 2014, 07:07:01 pm »

"No, I was travelling with my friends to planet Layar. I have no idea where they are."

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: April 24, 2014, 07:10:56 pm »

Luke frowned.

"The fact that your friends have gone missing... devastates me." Luke worried.

"It means that there is a possiblity that they ended up in other universes and we will be drifted apart. In fact, this whole thing implies that someone out there is trying with their best attempt to make the universe more unstable."

Sweat dripped down Luke's face.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: April 24, 2014, 07:11:53 pm »

Meow nods in agreement.
 "You're a technician too, right? Show me what you can do."

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: April 24, 2014, 07:24:23 pm »

"Ah ah, don't expect much. I am probably not as advanced as you are! Besides, my fancy gadgets are at home!" Luke smiled gently, admiring Meow.

"But.." As he said this, he took out a black, steel fountain pen with golden tip he calls 'The Gentleman's dagger', with the phrase 'pen is mightier than the sword' written in golden italics. He took out the cartilage, to reveal the inner mechanical workings of the pen.

"Magic energy is controlled by brainwaves, and requires concentration. However, I was never a talent at controlling magic. I always did it inefficiently, although having a lot of magic energy. That's why I condensed my magic energy into a formation of a liquid, and with a chip that I planted in my brain which reads my brain impulses and sends signals towards the pen mechanics, it can be controlled with stability due to the fact that the pen is programmed to control magic energy according to my commands, so I won't have to control magic energy directly, making less mistakes. As Luke said this, he made the ink with magic energy stored in it come out from the tip, molding the ink for it to become like a mannequinn of some sort.

"Of course, its much slower than direct control. But I can deal with it."Luke chuckled.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: April 24, 2014, 07:26:29 pm »

"Pretty neat. Say, what do you think of travelling with me? We could build great things together."

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: April 24, 2014, 07:29:28 pm »

"If I get to see your fancy toys everyday I'm in!" Luke chuckled, his silver cross necklace shining.

"I will say though, when time comes for us to fight against evil, I ask that we do." Luke smiled gently.

"We're all weak in our little ways, but jigsaw puzzles can't fit without holes right?" Luke chuckled.

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: April 24, 2014, 07:32:06 pm »

((Had fun, going to school so going to sleep))
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 457