Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: -Dynasty- [Multi-Life Simulator SG] Spring, 1285  (Read 14358 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: -Dynasty- [Multi-Life Simulator SG] Spring, 1285
« Reply #120 on: June 19, 2014, 10:43:01 am »

I think we should agree, but as remind him we're new and that he'll have to give us the rundown of the rules. Also, I'm tempted to inquire about what these rumours actually are. If they're particularly outlandish then maybe point that out. But don't try and persuade him against the duel or anything, it's his choice.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 19, 2014, 03:06:24 pm »

I think we should agree, but as remind him we're new and that he'll have to give us the rundown of the rules. Also, I'm tempted to inquire about what these rumours actually are. If they're particularly outlandish then maybe point that out. But don't try and persuade him against the duel or anything, it's his choice.

+1 and see if we can sneak in some rocks in case things go bad. We can't fight very well but we may just be able to trow one to distract them, thus giving us an opening for a FALCON PUNCH!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 19, 2014, 03:40:12 pm »

Interfering is a bad idea- depending on their definition of honor, they might both come after us.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 19, 2014, 04:50:13 pm »

Toaster, if the rules are broken, it is our job to interfere.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 19, 2014, 06:39:37 pm »

Toaster, if the rules are broken, it is our job to interfere.

If they cite honor we cite interference of a "honorable and just fight". Besides will always have at least ONE friend.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 19, 2014, 07:07:49 pm »

I interpreted 3man's post as "interfere with the intent of throwing the fight" instead of "step in if the contestants break the rules."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 19, 2014, 07:24:03 pm »

I interpreted 3man's post as "interfere with the intent of throwing the fight" instead of "step in if the contestants break the rules."

Sorry ONLY interfere if need be. We need to keep it legit.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 19, 2014, 10:44:07 pm »

Accept Habel's offer to be a second. After or before Habel's duel, we could ask Father Julius if he gets his wine from the tavern. Also we should attempt to find the black haired woman who saved us last winter, and see if we can repay her some way.
Max avatar size is 80x80
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]