Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Poll's closed.

Until I figure out how to un-close it, at least.
- 0 (0%)
So yeah.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: May 01, 2014, 02:06:40 pm

Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 136

Author Topic: Re: !!Post - USSR Politics Thread!!: On Lockdown Due to Excessive Politicking  (Read 156271 times)

webber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How the thugs killed Odessa inhabitants in the Trade Unions House - the details of bloody scenario

Pictures of burned people inside. Just usual  naz fasc European values of the new, free Ukraine.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, the police DID do something. Just not what they were supposed to do.

TBH, I can't tell which sides doing what given the situation. There's biased reports flying all over the place. That or everyone saw different things in the same area.

In Odessa or Ukraine as a whole?

In Odessa it was pretty much this: two groups of protestors marching (or whatever) in the same area, someone does something utterly stupid (like shooting into a crowd which has their adrenaline dialed to 11), half of the city erupts into a riot, police does nothing, chaos ensues.

I don't know whether the police came back later and intervened, but without the police, it's lucky that more people didn't die and the riot didn't feed on itself and keep going. Yes I know it's not lucky that people did die, point is that it could have gotten a hell of a lot worse.

@Webber: Your post alone shows that you are heavily biased, and so is the article. It kind of reads like propoganda rather than news.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 10:31:24 am by smjjames »

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Authorities threaten to 'Liquidate' Crimean Tatar Council
'prosecutor Natalya Poklonskaya described the massive rallies by Crimean Tatars against the ban on Dzhemilev's entry as "illegal" gatherings marked by "violence and threats of violence,"'

As opposed to the Russian military's *totally* legal gatherings inside Crimea that contained *no* violence or threats of violence whatsoever a month and a bit ago.

Didn't Putin promise to protect the Tatars or something? Not that I believe that he would keep his word.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

most importantly, didn't Turkey promise to protect the Tatars or something?

webber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Webber: Your post alone shows that you are heavily biased, and so is the article. It kind of reads like propoganda rather than news.

Oh yeah? My people were shot, beaten to death, burned alive just for their nationality, and it was declared legal by our so-called government, and ignored by "totally independent" western media. What are you expecting, a polite shrug?

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out

How the thugs killed Odessa inhabitants in the Trade Unions House - the details of bloody scenario

Pictures of burned people inside. Just usual  naz fasc European values of the new, free Ukraine.

Sooo, the armed russian provocateurs and the people atop the building were NATO false-flag ops, who amused themselves by killing people federalist supporters & pregnant women inside the flaming building for kicks...
Right.

So you have a different source for this?
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

most importantly, didn't Turkey promise to protect the Tatars or something?

Yeah, they're big on protecting their ethnic Tatar brethren. Maybe Turkey should pull out that old treaty thing that was mentioned in the previous thread? Then again, the validity of it is weak at best because neither the Ottoman or Russian Empires (the ones which signed the treaty) are around anymore.

Still, when I read that, I knew that Turkey is going to get themselves involved in it.

Incidentally, what those authorities are doing will give Turkey the exact same flimsy causus belli that Russia claimed.

webber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sooo, the armed russian provocateurs and the people atop the building were NATO false-flag ops, who amused themselves by killing people federalist supporters & pregnant women inside the flaming building for kicks...
Right.

Replace NATO with "Right sector" and you are like 100% close.

Sh*tloads. The whole Youtube. I`m making a second post right now.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It is a new tradition in Modern Ukraine.  Before the match ultras of "Metalist Kharkiv" and ultras of whatever club Metalist plays with form a joint column with Ukrainian flags, chant pro-Ukrainian  slogans, sing the anthem and songs about Putin. Ranging from a simple "Putin is a dickhead"* to the one that involves a banana and Putin's ass. Common spectators, who are not ultras usually join the march, because it is quite a show. The route and time of the march was very well known so it was a good target for a pre-planned attack. It wasn't a spontaneous event

Marches look like this

*very rough translation but I don't know better way to translate the Russian word used
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Right.

Sh*tloads. The whole Youtube. I`m making a second post right now.

Including the ones that say Neo-Hitler (and I don't mean Russia, Ukraine, the West or Obama) is behind it all?  I'm not trying to insult you (apologies if I did though), my point is that there is lots of false stuff out there, including the conspiracy theory article you posted.

As for your people getting beaten up etc, the same happened to Ukranians too.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

Thank you, webber. Your post was very educational.

I waited for so long to have a proof that 9/11 truthers are not an uniquely American phenomenon.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out

It sounds like they're implying more sophisticated agencies are behind this.
Who could get onto the roof of the administrative building of nationwide significance? Perhaps those who in advance got the keys to locked steel gratings protecting the roof doors.

These thugs must be found. They could tell a lot about when the murdering plan implementation has started, and how in advance they brought supplies for Molotov’s cocktails to the Trade Unions House.

On the picture below stunt clowns play a role of federalism supporters. Typical Hollywood (USA/Israel)-style false flag action.
They were killed by other means. Most likely, somebody broke their necks – “professionals” entertained themselves here.

So, they're portraying their own side as 100% innocent and blameless, the victims of a pre-planned corralling by possibly foreign thugs for the purposes of sadistically killing dozens of people within a burning building and planting evidence to make it look to the contrary.
Have you ever heard of occam's razor?
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Webber... Is he the same guy who tried to prove that snipers at Maydan  were hired by the opposition  to blame Yanukovitch?
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@grizzlyadams: In other words, a conspiracy theory.

Also, Webber, just curious, are you ethnic Russian in Ukraine or ethnic Russian in Russia? I'm not going to make a point out of your response or affect my view of you, just wondering whether you are of Ukranian citizenship.
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 136