Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 38

Author Topic: King of the Mafia 4 - Round 4 - Game Over!  (Read 54774 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia 4 - Round 3 - Day 6
« Reply #315 on: April 24, 2014, 03:26:15 am »

Yes.
Hence why I worded/said the before in that manner >_>

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: April 24, 2014, 04:25:58 am »

Then how exactly does a 'lesser' stalker differ? Please could you just give me a straight answer.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: April 24, 2014, 04:27:46 am »

50% chance to flippin' fail. :v
Literally, on both accounts.

I succeeded on both.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: April 24, 2014, 05:08:38 am »

I guess Toony wanted to discourage the role. This could still be useful. I need to get an answer from DarkStar, and...

Wolf, you say you were blocked and also there was no kill last night. This looks a little bit suspicious, no? Do you think you'd rather claim than die again today?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: April 24, 2014, 07:08:44 am »

I guess Toony wanted to discourage the role. This could still be useful. I need to get an answer from DarkStar, and...

Wolf, you say you were blocked and also there was no kill last night. This looks a little bit suspicious, no? Do you think you'd rather claim than die again today?
I started the game as a Super Backup.  I couldn't figure out what role to choose, so I chose one that would allow me to pick up the slack if we lost someone.  Then I got saddled with eavesdropper.  I mean really, what is the point of the role, it is so much worse then just picking cop since the king mafia always shows up to inspects, whereas they don't HAVE to kill in the night.  As Tiruin was so kind as to show us.

I mean, really?  The scum claiming cop is the oldest trick in the book.  Don't kill one night, say that you used an inspect, the town buys it.  The fact that you decided to kill Toaster with NO JUSTIFICATION OR REASONING proves to me that you didn't care who you shot, you just wanted to shoot someone.  Only scum and serial killers act in that way, and only scum are in this game, and only one of them to boot.

Also, thanks a lot for my godawful role, Tiruin.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: April 24, 2014, 07:35:42 am »

That's definitely a confirmable role. I guess Eavesdropper is also helpful if you role scum as well?

Looking forward to hearing from DarkStar.

Also, what do you think of all these revations, Cheese?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: April 24, 2014, 07:45:27 am »

That's definitely a confirmable role. I guess Eavesdropper is also helpful if you role scum as well?

Looking forward to hearing from DarkStar.

Also, what do you think of all these revations, Cheese?
NQT: Why don't you claim the roleblock you used on me?

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: April 24, 2014, 09:28:50 am »

Toaster, I killed you last last night. :^
[bah post]

I͔̼͓̳̖̤̝̦͉̙̱͙͛ͭ͐ͣͣ̌̔̈́ͭ̏ͨ͌́̎͐T̯̗͖͈̜͈̥͔͔̘͈̺̹̯͓͈̤̜̙̘̘͉͕͍̰̤̺̄̍͗ͫ̓͊͗ͥͥ͒̊̀̈́͛ͮ̈́ͤͩ̍̿ͅW̦̩̬̘̱͚̙̩̝̩͓̫ͫ̒͋̎̉̓̿͐̎̊̊̀ͅA̺̞̭̫̱̬͓̺̓ͪ̑͊͐̽ͥͦ̈́͑̏͂̾͆͗S͔͎̩̹͈͈̠ͧͮ́̾̂ ͎̞̣̦͉͎͍̼̱̦̗͇̜̈̀͒̐̌ͫ̂̊ͩ̋̔ͥͦͅY͙͕͖̫̣͚̦͓̫̱̜̞ͨ̾ͯͣ͑͑ͧ͛ͦ͋̇̋ͤ͑̊̅̾ͅO̗̦̮̖̙͙̝̩̣̼̺͐ͫ̏ͬ̉ͭ͛̚ͅṶ͓͚̤̭̗̝͇̓͆̈́ͤ̃ͥ̑ͯͨͯ

[/bah post]

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: April 24, 2014, 10:07:34 am »

Wolf
I was going to wait until I heard from the Dark Star. But OK:

I abducted Wolf last night. For those that don't want to look it up, abducting is the exact same as jailing. DarkStar's claim that his action against Wolf was a success makes no sense, as all actions against Wolf would have failed.

Can you explain this, DarkStar?

Shakerag, that's seriously creepy.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: April 24, 2014, 03:45:56 pm »

TDS
Sorry, that was ambiguous. Is it at all possible you were blocked as well? Did you recieve a message from Toony saying your action was a success?

Also, you missed this:
DarkStar, and another thing: who did you target on the first night of this round?

I did not get anything about my action failing last night. Also, I targeted you night 4, but that was unsuccessful (although Toony admitted later that he wasn't actually supposed to tell me that).

Wolf

I abducted Wolf last night. For those that don't want to look it up, abducting is the exact same as jailing. DarkStar's claim that his action against Wolf was a success makes no sense, as all actions against Wolf would have failed.

I can, actually. Toony only tells you if your action failed if you are blocked, but not if your target is blocked. I said that I assumed that it was a success since I didn't have an indication otherwise. Now, I do.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: April 24, 2014, 03:48:03 pm »

TDS
Sorry, that was ambiguous. Is it at all possible you were blocked as well? Did you recieve a message from Toony saying your action was a success?

Also, you missed this:
DarkStar, and another thing: who did you target on the first night of this round?

I did not get anything about my action failing last night. Also, I targeted you night 4, but that was unsuccessful (although Toony admitted later that he wasn't actually supposed to tell me that).

Wolf

I can, actually. Toony only tells you if your action failed if you are blocked, but not if your target is blocked. I said that I assumed that it was a success since I didn't have an indication otherwise. Now, I do.

Now with proper quotes!

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: April 24, 2014, 04:24:46 pm »

Okay, that sounds like a truthful explanation.

I'm going to park my vote on Cheese until he gets in here and contributes to the discussion.

I think there's another breaking strategy here with Wolf's Eavesdrop and Tiruin's possible Inspect. Gotta think this through...

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: April 24, 2014, 04:42:49 pm »

TDS: claim your action.

Tiruin: I will reiterate: why did you kill Toaster on no info?

NQT: you're a ghoul, aren't you?

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: April 24, 2014, 05:10:28 pm »

I can do something similar to bussing.

Also, I'm voting Tiruin until she gives a good reason for her kill.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: April 24, 2014, 05:14:13 pm »

I started the game as a Super Backup.  I couldn't figure out what role to choose, so I chose one that would allow me to pick up the slack if we lost someone.  Then I got saddled with eavesdropper.  I mean really, what is the point of the role, it is so much worse then just picking cop since the king mafia always shows up to inspects, whereas they don't HAVE to kill in the night.  As Tiruin was so kind as to show us.

I mean, really?  The scum claiming cop is the oldest trick in the book.  Don't kill one night, say that you used an inspect, the town buys it.  The fact that you decided to kill Toaster with NO JUSTIFICATION OR REASONING proves to me that you didn't care who you shot, you just wanted to shoot someone.  Only scum and serial killers act in that way, and only scum are in this game, and only one of them to boot.

Also, thanks a lot for my godawful role, Tiruin.
?
I am to be blamed for your choice of role?
wat.
What did you do?
Why are you claiming?

Wolf

Shakerag, that's seriously creepy.
Ooo, interesting.
So what about that one non-kill on the first night in this round?
Anyone have notes on that?
pfp - sad

I can do something similar to bussing.

Also, I'm voting Tiruin until she gives a good reason for her kill.
Hello L-1.
I have no 'good' reason for my kill but to whittle down people. In that I have no -strong- reason for my kill but that.

TDS, why don't you give your analysis about it just like 4mask is doing?
PS: 1 vote on TDS, 2 votes on me righ tnow. 1 on cheese.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 38