Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 38

Author Topic: King of the Mafia 4 - Round 4 - Game Over!  (Read 54844 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia 4 - Round 3 - Day 5
« Reply #255 on: April 21, 2014, 09:14:24 pm »

... wow, NQT, you should at least let the man say his piece before killing him.

I'M HERE NOW, EVERYONE.  I CAN PLAY AGAIN. HURRAH.

Anyway, a question for Everyone: Is there ever a point in a game of KotM where a roleclaim is in order, in your opinion.  If so, when?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 21, 2014, 09:16:19 pm »

Another question to everyone while I'm still awake: Which player in this game would you be most scared of as King Mafia and why?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 21, 2014, 09:22:13 pm »

4maskwolf
Eh? Why NQT?

Anyway, a question for Everyone: Is there ever a point in a game of KotM where a roleclaim is in order, in your opinion.  If so, when?
KotM is like the ironman of any thing. Hardcore logic.
A roleclaim is due when things either get desperate, or when things mostly fall into place that it only needs honesty on most players' parts to do such and most likely out the KM.

Another question to everyone while I'm still awake: Which player in this game would you be most scared of as King Mafia and why?
You should sleep more.
And...eh? I fear nobody :I
Now, admiration and awe? Those are different things. Not afraid of someone as the KM, but I've a scale of liking people being the KM because they're so... vague(?) to separate than if they're town in their playstyle.

Unvote

Why do you finger NQT, 4mask?

Ok, the new day started. What now?
What now? :V
A new round = A new game. You retain whatever role you had before but your alignment is changed (or kept the same).
Like why I was killed before, for example. :I I know I should've just stuck to the role cop claim, but no.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 21, 2014, 09:27:17 pm »

pfp

@Roleclaim: I think that if it's down to Mylo or Lylo, and there's really no person in particular that stands out, then it might help to narrow down the suspects.
@Scared of KM: Really, I don't know. Probably someone smart enough to choose a power that could be actually helpful to scum.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: April 21, 2014, 09:30:59 pm »

4maskwolf
Eh? Why NQT?

KotM is like the ironman of any thing. Hardcore logic.
A roleclaim is due when things either get desperate, or when things mostly fall into place that it only needs honesty on most players' parts to do such and most likely out the KM.

You should sleep more.
And...eh? I fear nobody :I
Now, admiration and awe? Those are different things. Not afraid of someone as the KM, but I've a scale of liking people being the KM because they're so... vague(?) to separate than if they're town in their playstyle.

Unvote

Why do you finger NQT, 4mask?

Ok, the new day started. What now?
What now? :V
A new round = A new game. You retain whatever role you had before but your alignment is changed (or kept the same).
Like why I was killed before, for example. :I I know I should've just stuck to the role cop claim, but no.
Hi Tiruin.
unvote.

Fine, who do you fear and respect most as mafia.

And that was a joking MFOS to him for leading the 4mask lynch last game.

pfp

@Roleclaim: I think that if it's down to Mylo or Lylo, and there's really no person in particular that stands out, then it might help to narrow down the suspects.
@Scared of KM: Really, I don't know. Probably someone smart enough to choose a power that could be actually helpful to scum.
And how would a roleclaim help narrow down the suspects, Mastahcheese?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: April 21, 2014, 09:34:23 pm »

MFOS?
Last game?

Err?

You mean if I'm mafia and who I fear and respect most or who I fear and respect most if they're mafia? :P

That is a good question. But it lacks a "?"
Anyways, err. Yeah, I'm serious when I say that. There are tons of people I'd put that in a list. And no. Ordinal ranking does not help either at all.
Why? Due to the idea that everyone has the potential in them...not just because of how they are right now (I mean I'd say Leafsnail but then that'd leave out most other peoples...I'd also say NQT but same premise holds...)
. . .
So I can't actually answer that question.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: April 21, 2014, 09:36:43 pm »

MFOS?
Last game?

Err?

You mean if I'm mafia and who I fear and respect most or who I fear and respect most if they're mafia? :P

That is a good question. But it lacks a "?"
Anyways, err. Yeah, I'm serious when I say that. There are tons of people I'd put that in a list. And no. Ordinal ranking does not help either at all.
Why? Due to the idea that everyone has the potential in them...not just because of how they are right now (I mean I'd say Leafsnail but then that'd leave out most other peoples...I'd also say NQT but same premise holds...)
. . .
So I can't actually answer that question.

... of those who are currently in this game.  But I can understand if it's difficult to answer.

And for leading the faulty lynch 4mask day 3, to be specific.

And do you not know what MFOS means?

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: April 21, 2014, 09:38:21 pm »

4mask: Roleclaims are good when you want to see who did what. Also, just about anyone here could be quite dangerous as KM.

4maskwolf
unvote
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 21, 2014, 10:13:40 pm »

SON OF A BITCH.

I inspected Toaster.  -_-

Screw you, king mafia. 

Who is likely Tiruin anyway.

Tiruin:  Why am I voting you?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 21, 2014, 10:18:30 pm »

...Because you suspect me and/or are operating under the belief that I'm always scum?
My best guess anyway :v

Also just for posterity: Last time we met (ie When I was alive) was when you resurrected right? And...well, I am unsure if I read IG's role right-it changed the role (and probable alignment) of the one targeted, yes?
Does that mean it changed your role too?

Because seriously. We ALL thought you couldn't vote (and...ToonyMan seemed to be under this too. xD) until that one hammer hit. You role is not what you had before, yes?

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: April 22, 2014, 01:52:06 am »

Tiruin:
...Because you suspect me and/or are operating under the belief that I'm always scum?
Bzzt.  The correct answer is: "because I am a misogynist".  Clearly my vote needs to stay on you for now.

4maskwolf:  Do you feel that there is sexism in Mafia?

TheDarkStar:  Did you kill Toaster?  So help me god, if you killed Toaster, I will smack you upside the head with a shovel.

NQT:  Don't you hate it when your inspect target dies the same night?  Man, that is seriously chafing my mmm-hmm.

mastahcheese:  Do think I should have known better than to inspect Toaster?  I mean ... in hindsight he was going to be one of the strongest, if not the strongest, player ... of course he'd get targeted with a kill ... but, damn, I just had to know. 

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: April 22, 2014, 06:56:51 am »

Pfp

OK, to business. I assume no one other than Shake is claiming any night information. I learned nothing.

Shake, you seem concerned that everyone know that you definitely inspected Toaster. Do you have anything else to contribute? Is there any particular reason to vote Tiruin over anyone else?

TDS, who would you have killed last night if you'd had a kill?

Wolf, I knew you'd be back. I don't regret lynching you: we found the scum through the plan. And that's when town players should claim: when doing so has the best chance of finding scum. A series of three interlocking claims took out Sheep.

If you think claiming your role can lynch us the scum, then go right on ahead.

Cheese, do you think Shakerag's playstyle today is pro-town?

Tiruin, I'm sorry for trying to lynch you back in round 1: I should have realised that you parking your vote on someone you knew to be town was entirely in character. Do you think you'll play much differently this round?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 22, 2014, 07:17:27 am »

b]4maskwolf[/b]:  Do you feel that there is sexism in Mafia?
I'm not sure. I don't distinguish between female and male mafia players.

Wolf, I knew you'd be back. I don't regret lynching you: we found the scum through the plan. And that's when town players should claim: when doing so has the best chance of finding scum. A series of three interlocking claims took out Sheep.

If you think claiming your role can lynch us the scum, then go right on ahead.
Note the use of the word joking.

My role is useless for scumhunting.  Carry on.

Shakerag: Why you ask useless questions?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: April 22, 2014, 07:47:43 am »

PFP
Tiruin, I'm sorry for trying to lynch you back in round 1: I should have realised that you parking your vote on someone you knew to be town was entirely in character. Do you think you'll play much differently this round?
;_;
 :'(
Um, yes? I guess?

Tiruin:
Bzzt.  The correct answer is: "because I am a misogynist".  Clearly my vote needs to stay on you for now.
Uncool dude. u_u

Also, my questions?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: April 22, 2014, 07:48:13 am »

EBWOP: Why're you announcing you investigated him, btw?
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 38