Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19

Author Topic: Pathfinder; A feral foray.  (Read 22229 times)

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: Pathfinder; A feral foray.
« Reply #120 on: April 26, 2014, 02:00:30 pm »

Here:

Top-left Fungus is 1.
Bottom-left Fungus is 2.
Bottom-right Fungus is 3.

When I make the picture for the next turn, I'll give them numbers in the pictures properly.

Also, is it alright if I do rolls for people when they are busy, such as me rolling GL's initiative?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 26, 2014, 04:52:07 pm »

Here:

Top-left Fungus is 1.
Bottom-left Fungus is 2.
Bottom-right Fungus is 3.

When I make the picture for the next turn, I'll give them numbers in the pictures properly.

Also, is it alright if I do rolls for people when they are busy, such as me rolling GL's initiative?

I don't really want to take their rolls away from them, but it's bad enough people will be waiting for me...  So unless someone else has an issue with it, that's fine.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 26, 2014, 08:32:00 pm »

I have no problem with it.

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 02, 2014, 08:40:58 pm »

I need to work out a system so I actually do this more often...

The biggest fungus (3) stretches itself to strike at Borgnak, but only succeeding in rustling his hide shirt.  While it is doing this, Borgnak's hands begin to sting again.  Roll a fortitude save.

Another fungus (1) throws itself at Borgnak, also failing to penetrate his hide shirt.

Nitzpak throws his javelin at fungus (2), but he failed to roll his to-hit.  GM rolled it anyway, and it was a 23 (15+8).  Damage is 10! (1d6+4, because you forgot Point Blank Shot?)  The fungus is now pinned to the ground and entirely immobile, with liquid almost flowing out of the wound.  (I'm also not sure how you have a +8 to hit.  It looks like it should be a +7.)

Borgnak drops the fungus he was grappling in order to draw his terbutje and scream with terror at the fungi around him.  The fungi shudder under the force of his breath, but are otherwise unaffected.  Orlan bounds in to bite at fungus (1) (swapped because (2) is already dead), dealing 5 damage.  There is a lot of fluid seeping out of the bite marks.  Orlan did not enjoy biting the fungus, and you suffer a -2 to handle animal checks for 24 hours.  Also, Orlan has to roll a fortitude save.

Herbert screams out while bringing his drums around proper and beating on them.  Everyone of the party get's a bonus +1 to attack rolls and +2 to damage rolls!

Gamerlord fails to roll his attack roll, so GM does it anyway.  Markus swings his terbutje down, striking fungus (1) squarely (5 + 10), splattering it across the forest floor.  GM didn't roll damage, because minimum damage was 13.  Yeah.

The big fungus's turn is up next, and it... continues throwing itself at Borgnak.  This time it penetrates his hide shirt!... only to be balked at the natural fortitude all Orcs share.  Nitzak's up next.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 03:24:24 pm by TealNinja »

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 02, 2014, 09:02:10 pm »

I didn't take Point Blank Shot, and the +8 comes from obsidian not suffering from the same to-hit penalty as stone.

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 02, 2014, 09:04:30 pm »

I didn't take Point Blank Shot, and the +8 comes from obsidian not suffering from the same to-hit penalty as stone.

Half-Orc Halfling get's PBS automatically.  Stone doesn't have a to-hit penalty, just a damage penalty.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 02, 2014, 09:09:47 pm »

Fuck me, what is the dice for attacking/damage?

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 02, 2014, 09:10:47 pm »

Half-Orc Halfling get's PBS automatically.  Stone doesn't have a to-hit penalty, just a damage penalty.
Ah, wrong character.

The +8 comes from the extra +1 the halfling gets with thrown weapons.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 02, 2014, 09:11:34 pm »

Fuck me, what is the dice for attacking/damage?
D20 for attack, and damage depends on the dice.

Fortitude save: 20+4=24.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 02, 2014, 09:38:43 pm »

Markus moves to attack the closest fungus.

Attack Roll: (16 + 9 = 27)
Damage Roll: (9)

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 02, 2014, 09:58:49 pm »

Ah, wrong character.

I'm still only coming up with +7.  =|  +1 BAB, +4 Dex, +1 PBS, +1 Halfling.  Notably, no +1 for Size.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 02, 2014, 10:10:33 pm »

Borgnak:
Standard: Attack the fungus flanked with Orlan: 3+8+2=13.
Orlan:
Fortitude save: 4+7=11.
Move: Improved Overrun the Fungus, ending next to Borgnak. CMB for overrun: 5+6+2=11.
Standard: Aid Another: Ride: 8+0=8<10, so no bonus.
Borgnak:
Attempt to mount quickly: 16+3=19<20 required to mount as free action.
Move: Mount

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 02, 2014, 10:56:26 pm »

Free: continue beating the drums with hands, providing great music for the party's slaughter! (13 rounds left)

((Not too much help I can be, what with being optimized for lots of performance, and the fact that we're winning pretty hard))
Help us write a story!
We're currently setting the scene and world- characters, civilizations, flora/fauna, cities, places, anything setting!
Products of my Boredom (Old)
Quote from: Shawtay
Delioth, you sir, are a wonderful, wonderful person.
When in doubt, Apply Magma

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 03, 2014, 06:50:19 am »

Ah, wrong character.

I'm still only coming up with +7.  =|  +1 BAB, +4 Dex, +1 PBS, +1 Halfling.  Notably, no +1 for Size.
Well, +9 with the PBS. You add strength in when you use certain ranged weapons, most notably thrown ones.Nevermind, Pathfinder changed it to damage only.

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 08, 2014, 03:40:41 pm »

Nitzak repeats his previous action because Rem didn't give one!  Javelin chucking!  Attack: 4+8=12 hit!  5+5=10 damage!  Borgnak then proceeds to drop the hammer, and dispense some indiscriminate terbutje.  Attack roll 14 (because inspire courage!).  Damage roll 10+11!  21 damage!  The fungus proceeds to do its best impression of a corpse.

You now have the husks of 3 fungi.  Everyone get's 200 experience points.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19