Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Duke Knight's Momentum is up for revision? Which version of the skill would you prefer?

Current one, unchanged.
+4 AS and +5 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+2 AS and +3 DMG on Player Phase, with additional +2 AS and +2 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+1 AS and +1.5 DMG for each space moved up to 4 spaces.
Current one but AS bonus is converted to DR from the end of the Player Phase until the next one.
I don't know but I want to see the results.

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 300

Author Topic: The Fire Emblem on Forums Hub! 10 Years of FEF!  (Read 298353 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

:O

How about we name it The Further Journeys, like in the handbook?

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

:O

How about we name it The Further Journeys, like in the handbook?
I like that idea, since it keeps some further connection to FEF.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alternatively we can use "FEF Games" since it doesn't have the full Fire Emblem on its name.

Why am I so voluble :v

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

The problem with calling it The Further Journeys or FEF is that no one is going to know what it is unless they're already a member of our little club here. So say goodbye to new membership.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fortunately at the side there will always be the last post of a thread called fire emblem something and a new subforum attracts attention no matter what its called, so we can make an introductory thread that answers any doubts.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile

And it doesn't really matter that it's called Fire Emblem because the bulk of the attention you get won't be because it's a Fire Emblem subforum, but because there's a new subforum at all.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And it doesn't really matter that it's called Fire Emblem because the bulk of the attention you get won't be because it's a Fire Emblem subforum, but because there's a new subforum at all.

That's great and all, but the majority of people who are going to stick around and add to the player base are going to be fans of Fire Emblem. And once the shiny new sub-forum factor wears off, where are we?

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Still at the top of the page where everyone sees you before any of the games on FGRP?
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe when they get inside the forum and see every thread with Fire Emblem on it? :V
The last post stuff at the right of the page will always show up something Fire Emblem so people who are interested in Fire Emblem see that and click it.

I have no problem naming the forum FEF Games.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Still at the top of the page where everyone sees you before any of the games on FGRP?

But what they see is apparently going to be FEF sub-board, or The Further Journeys sub-board.

I know I'd never been in the RTD sub-board until recently because I just didn't care. Still haven't looked at Einsteinian Roulette either, and I don't give them so much as a second glance when I mess around in the FGRP board.

EDIT: Oh, apparently we have a Mafia sub-board also. I thought I remembered that second link being Einsteinian Roulette. Well.

Maybe when they get inside the forum and see every thread with Fire Emblem on it? :V
The last post stuff at the right of the page will always show up something Fire Emblem so people who are interested in Fire Emblem see that and click it.

I have no problem naming the forum FEF Games.

Well, I now actively dislike the idea since we can't have Fire Emblem as the sub-forum name. So that's where I stand.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

I dunno, the subforums had the other effect on me that stimulated curiousity after I got over the initial intimidation factor, but I can see where Blade's coming from too. But I was actually getting kinda excited about the subforum idea... blaaagh I don't know what to think
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 09:27:34 am by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, he hasn't actually said no yet.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

Hmm, I'm kinda on the same thing as Furt here. Again, te subforum idea is....exciting, to say the least, with a lot of things we could do with it, but again, not having Fire Emblem in the title kinda makes it seem more....eh. I dunno, I'm still up for it, but we should at least call it FEF, at least.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You can assure Toady that there's nothing wrong with naming a subforum Fire Emblem. There are sites that have it plastered all over the place and they're still on (even if a little dead :V):

http://forums.feplanet.net/index.php
http://serenesforest.net/forums/

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

I still like the idea of a general Tabletop Games section to contain Fire Emblem, D&D, and other such games, but I can understand the arguments put forth against it.  At any rate, if we did have one or the other, I'd probably vote Tabletop Games-general over Fire Emblem-specific. 
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 300