Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Duke Knight's Momentum is up for revision? Which version of the skill would you prefer?

Current one, unchanged.
+4 AS and +5 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+2 AS and +3 DMG on Player Phase, with additional +2 AS and +2 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+1 AS and +1.5 DMG for each space moved up to 4 spaces.
Current one but AS bonus is converted to DR from the end of the Player Phase until the next one.
I don't know but I want to see the results.

Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 300

Author Topic: The Fire Emblem on Forums Hub! 10 Years of FEF!  (Read 299188 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: The Fire Emblem on Forums Hub!
« Reply #2445 on: April 02, 2015, 06:08:52 am »

Three preferred stats and leaving the choice to the player would give a lot more options for character builds.

Me likes it (Ü)-b

Also in my game I call the +5% to all Maturity in reference to Afa's drops that "increased maturity" :v

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: April 02, 2015, 10:56:42 am »

You'd think that giving them to the child-like characters could have been a cool easter egg but noooooo.

(Like, give them to a maxed level Nils/Ninian/Nino/Rebecca (sorta) and they become adults. :v)
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: April 02, 2015, 12:15:53 pm »

I support that idea. I like it.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: April 11, 2015, 08:59:23 pm »

Swords are currently the only category which has four subcategories. If you ignore ballistae and that only has a few weapons, so I don't count it. This has always seemed a little lopsided to me, but short of creating an additional subcategory for every other weapon type (AHAHAHAHAHA no), no acceptable alternative has come to my mind.

Until just a few minutes ago.

What if instead of being a subcategory of swords, sidearms were their own tree? A small tree, granted (really more of a bush), but their own tree all the same. Like bows, the sidearm category would be outside the weapon triangle. They would also be cheap, and probably somewhat weaker as a category than they are now to compensate for the following:

Any class would be able to use sidearms, depending on their proficiency with other weapons. They wouldn't be strong, but they would provide possible alternatives to being forced to attack or defend with WTD, or, in the case of boxed in archers, the capability to attack at all. The possibility of having cheap throwing knives available to characters that don't feel like investing in range subcategories is attractive as well.

Just an idea I wanted to throw out.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: April 11, 2015, 09:54:45 pm »

As promised, I am going to give access to some of the monster sprites I did. The new sprite missing will be revealed in the next map, and it isn't a monster. :U

Golden Golem:

Blood Hunter:

Abomination:

Have fun! More different sprites will be made in the future.

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2450 on: April 16, 2015, 02:15:41 pm »

Also interested in playing a game of this. Don't think I'd have the chops to run one, but we'll see. Whaddya guys do for all them fancy portraits you done whipped up?

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: April 16, 2015, 02:17:46 pm »

Usually people make splices or recolors of the base sprites from the actual Fire Emblem GBA games

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: April 16, 2015, 02:18:44 pm »

Generally, most get spliced together from existing fire emblem portraits.

Ninja'd by swordstar.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: April 16, 2015, 03:02:26 pm »

Ye like they said. There's a big sheet of all Fire Emblem 6/7/8 portraits and we just frankenstein them into new ones.

And then you have the crazy ones like freeformschooler and F.O.E who make half of them from scratch or something. Or they're just that good at frankensteining I dunno v;
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: April 16, 2015, 03:04:22 pm »

I think ffs and FOE both use other people's work at least some. I know FOE grabs some of his mugs from someone who's said their mugs are up for public use

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: April 16, 2015, 03:42:42 pm »

Yeah, I use Nickt's (not nicked to avoid confusion) mugs that he said are free use.

Though I trace occasionally.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: April 16, 2015, 05:14:05 pm »

Forgetting poor, poor SC's hard work I see.
The circle is complete.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: April 16, 2015, 08:22:36 pm »

never mind. i guess it's nothing interesting, anyways.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 08:45:42 pm by Cinder »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: April 24, 2015, 07:43:51 am »

Well, posting here because doing so in every thread would be a lot of work.

First of all, I'm really sorry for leaving without saying anything. Last few months have been a bit of a headache for me. I had an accident during my driving test, got sued, had to get a half time job to pay, my gf and me broke, I met another girl but things got difficult... The less said, the better, I'm trying to forget all of that.

Anyway, that isn't an excuse for leaving without saying anything, and I should had tried to at least post to say that I would be leaving for a while.

To be honest, I only remembered to come and post this because of a guy Solymr contacted on a different forum thinking he was me (he had Khaiel as his nickname on that forum and he is also from Seville, so it's easy to see why he thought so). The guy was worried that he would gain some kind of bad fame because he shared nickname with me, and managed to find me at my job in a comic book store (I was quite scared that someone could find me with so little info, but apparently Seville isn't that big).

So... That's basicly it. I'm really sorry, and a bit embarrased about having forgotten about this. I'm starting to have some free time again, but I don't know if I'm welcomed around here anymore (I would be at least a bit angry at someone who left without saying anything), so before doing anything, I wanted to apologize.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: April 24, 2015, 07:49:11 am »

Wait, you're the guy behind the Shaman my guy replaced!

God DAMNIT, I was sad that she left T_T She seemed pretty interesting (appealing to me since she reminds me of certain manga characters.) and I wish I had have gotten the opportunity to be in the game at that point.

(I'm not sure about the others, but I'm definitely understing of bad life events getting in the way of things.)
The circle is complete.
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 300