Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 52

Author Topic: Gods and Mortals II OOC (From the darkness, a turn creeps out...)  (Read 74884 times)

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
Re: Gods and Mortals II OOC (Update)
« Reply #435 on: April 05, 2014, 11:02:55 pm »

So, Zanzetkuken, I'm a dark god of Order now? I thought I had made it clear that Aeterne was a kind of a Templar, with light and good part of his bio, unless you've taken the liberty to change my god's sphere. It's not that big of a deal, I can adjust to the playstyle, just making sure the IC is correct.
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: April 05, 2014, 11:20:07 pm »

So, Zanzetkuken, I'm a dark god of Order now? I thought I had made it clear that Aeterne was a kind of a Templar, with light and good part of his bio, unless you've taken the liberty to change my god's sphere. It's not that big of a deal, I can adjust to the playstyle, just making sure the IC is correct.

You are refered to as the 'Dark of Order', because you manifested due to the Spectres as an opposite to their primary god, the 'Light of Chaos'.  The title shouldn't really affect your playstyle.  Only change to your god's sphere was to reduce it to one, because otherwise, the acts gained would be difficult to keep track of.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Scotsmen

• Bay Watcher
  • FREEDOOOOOMM!!!! And cake.
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: April 06, 2014, 11:07:30 am »

So, uhh... when does An Iochdar Daon (The Kilted One) come in?
As he waits to be unrestrained and taken backstage, he can't help but think I miss my fun bits.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: April 06, 2014, 01:00:30 pm »

Whitius, I'm pretty sure binding the souls of mortals to the luminox is a mighty act.  Or at least several acts.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: April 06, 2014, 01:34:02 pm »

Whitius, your using the wrong level of power.  You are a younger god, which only has 1 mighty act bound to your sphere, Order.  You don't have any unbound acts, and what you are trying to do...I don't consider it to be bound to the order sphere.  I consider the tower and luminox bound to the variants of the 'Earth' sphere, and the souls bound to close variants of the 'Death' sphere.

While Powder is modifying the Luminox as well, it is to add to them something tied to the 'Stealth' sphere, which Duluz is the god of.

Who?  I did a search of that and your post is the only one mentioning this name.  You sure you spelled the name right?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 01:37:58 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gods and Mortals II (Let's try and see if my sanity survives this)
« Reply #440 on: April 06, 2014, 01:40:38 pm »

Who?  I did a search of that and your post is the only one mentioning this name.  You sure you spelled the name right?
Name: An Iochdar Aon, which can be (roughly) translated to The Kilted One.
Preferred Role: Younger God
Sphere: Strength
Appearance: The Kilted One looks generally like a tall bearded giant, wearing nought but his kilt. He is about 18 feet tall.
Description: The Kilted One was thought into existence by the Highland men of [insert continent here]. Before him, they had no god, so they made one like themselves, wearing a kilt rather than the trousers that other men wear. He rules over them, directing their chieftains and their excursions into the plain. He is a warrior god. He is strength.
He put a "D" where it didn't belong.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: April 06, 2014, 06:07:52 pm »

Whitius, your using the wrong level of power.  You are a younger god, which only has 1 mighty act bound to your sphere, Order.  You don't have any unbound acts, and what you are trying to do...I don't consider it to be bound to the order sphere.  I consider the tower and luminox bound to the variants of the 'Earth' sphere, and the souls bound to close variants of the 'Death' sphere.

While Powder is modifying the Luminox as well, it is to add to them something tied to the 'Stealth' sphere, which Duluz is the god of.

Sorry, I got carried away a bit, and I do think I used too much power. I don't really have quite a grasp on what you consider an act of Order. I consider binding the souls an act of Order, since it increases the intimacy of the universe and adds bonds between the people. I'll go change it, but if you could give me an example, or guideline to what you believe is a Orderly act, I can adjust it better to what you want.
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: April 06, 2014, 11:13:14 pm »

Hey what? A mighty act is three Acts, isn't it?
*checks OP*
Huh. I'll recheck my act total.

Also, the Specters aren't worshiping me, and I'm not even sure you know I exist, since I've spent all my turns hiding my existence from everybody.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: April 06, 2014, 11:18:01 pm »

Hey what? A mighty act is three Acts, isn't it?
*checks OP*
Huh. I'll recheck my act total.

Also, the Specters aren't worshiping me, and I'm not even sure you know I exist, since I've spent all my turns hiding my existence from everybody.
that was a mistake, I think he meant the light of madness.
Just realized that the chosen specters were yours, nevermind that.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: April 06, 2014, 11:28:50 pm »

Well sort of; they didn't worship me because I made them to be godkings of the specters so I could watch them try to overthrow the gods and fail.
Sig! Onol

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: April 07, 2014, 07:08:56 am »

You've hid what you have done.  They all know you exist right now.  They just don't think you've done anything yet.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: April 07, 2014, 07:12:04 am »

Ah, that makes sense.
I think I might do that sort of thing until the game ends, at which point before I exit the universe I casually mention that I was responsible for all the fuckery.
Sig! Onol

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: April 07, 2014, 07:18:11 am »

Ah, that makes sense.
I think I might do that sort of thing until the game ends, at which point before I exit the universe I casually mention that I was responsible for all the fuckery.
Doubt you'll succeed. I mean, each god with a bit of brains can logically come to the conclusion that either the things that happened without reason occurred because the god who didn't do anything did them or that you're gathering your power to overpower the rest of us.

Both are a justifiable excuse to kill you.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: April 07, 2014, 07:21:51 am »

That only happens if competent people happen.
Sig! Onol

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: April 07, 2014, 07:29:12 am »

I'm competent, but way too friendly.

Anyway, in the great tradition of things, let's go messing with people.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 52