Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 52

Author Topic: Gods and Mortals II OOC (From the darkness, a turn creeps out...)  (Read 74766 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
Re: Gods and Mortals II OOC (He we go...)
« Reply #315 on: March 27, 2014, 05:26:39 pm »

Oh, it is ON!!!

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: March 27, 2014, 05:41:00 pm »

*expends a minor act to create popcorn*
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: March 27, 2014, 05:42:31 pm »

*Expends a minor act to take Avis's popcorn*
Crack-a-lack-a

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: March 27, 2014, 05:43:49 pm »

Trickster's laughing his ass off now.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: March 27, 2014, 05:53:02 pm »

Nomad, Wolf, I noticed that you are referencing your gods noticing 'an ailments'.  The turn states that your gods don't actually notice them.  They actually believe that the races are supposed to work.  Referencing it as an point of disappointment or joy in their development as a race makes sense IC.  Calling it an ailment caused by another does not.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: March 27, 2014, 05:56:21 pm »

mmokay.

*uses an act to ban the eating of snacks for the duration of the godwar.*

*demands that everyone gets their actions in, since at least two of the other players have posted in this but not the other*
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 05:58:22 pm by 4maskwolf »

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: March 27, 2014, 06:28:02 pm »

Zanzetkuken, how many acts would it take to imbue the world tree with the ability to gather small amounts of aetheric energy and using it to protect Mori against the actions of gods other than myself?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: March 27, 2014, 06:41:17 pm »

Zanzetkuken, how many acts would it take to imbue the world tree with the ability to gather small amounts of aetheric energy and using it to protect Mori against the actions of gods other than myself?

If the total strength of acts protected against 'this' and the previous turn is less How much you put into the shield, then the shield holds.  If the total strength of acts protected against 'this' and the previous turn is greater than or equal to how much you put into the shield, then it fails.  Shield cannot be stronger than the type of act used to kill your god, minus one of that type of act.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: March 27, 2014, 06:42:26 pm »

If the total strength of acts protected against 'this' and the previous turn is less How much you put into the shield, then the shield holds.  If the total strength of acts protected against 'this' and the previous turn is greater than or equal to how much you put into the shield, then it fails.  Shield cannot be stronger than the type of act used to kill your god, minus one of that type of act.
thank you.

Which means that overgods can protect up to 9 mighty acts, ancients up to 4 mighty acts, elder gods up to 2 mighty acts, younger gods up to 2 acts, and ascendents not at all, am I right?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 06:45:58 pm by 4maskwolf »

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: March 27, 2014, 06:46:58 pm »

Question the fifteenmillionth: when you say that only three younger gods can be manifest at a time, I assume that means that there can be any number of younger gods, but only three can take action per turn?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: March 27, 2014, 06:49:58 pm »

Question the fifteenmillionth: when you say that only three younger gods can be manifest at a time, I assume that means that there can be any number of younger gods, but only three can take action per turn?

No, three younger gods initially appear, an unlimited number can exist if they ascend.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 27, 2014, 06:51:46 pm »

Avis, what are you saving your acts for?

Also, I'm pretty sure that the preventing us from messing with them would use similar properties to the shield effect.  So how many acts/mighty acts do you want to put behind it?

Is that the case Zanzetkuken?

Also:

No, three younger gods initially appear, an unlimited number can exist if they ascend.
Okay.  So usurpation takes more acts than ascendance?  Because that's what the OP says, IIRC.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 27, 2014, 06:57:26 pm »

Edited it, totes not saving nuffin'.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: March 27, 2014, 08:35:37 pm »

Soo... I'm taking this means us younger gods are allowed to begin posting our actions?
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: March 27, 2014, 08:37:41 pm »

Soo... I'm taking this means us younger gods are allowed to begin posting our actions?
Not quite yet. Next turn, I think.

In the meantime, read up on the thread and could you tell me what your god's spheres are?
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 52