Advanced search  

Poll

Bloody Jazz

Crits.
Crits?
Crits!
Crits?!
Crits!?
Could you leave some enemies for the rest of us?

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 101

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: TDG(OOC Thread)(Army full, but death may happen)  (Read 74482 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

If Sara's last name turns out to really be Hatfield then that'll explain a lot. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Yay scaps is back.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Hmm, was that double natural or me using both my turns?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The bandits have an AS of 3. With your Longbow you have 7, so natural.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Ok, thanks Swordstar. ^^^ Any suggestions what I should do with my second turn?

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

13-2, finish off A3 if the dude's still alive?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Good idea. ^^^ Once we know for sure I'll go for it. If I'm not needed scap would likely wait for me to change my action anyway, but I'll keep that in mind. :3

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well... you could also charge the merc. But that could end poorly with the bandit in the corner.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

...Yeah, let's just wait for results then. Also, don't forget, I have 6 MOV to work with so I can move one space more than the rest of the team if need be.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Umm, scaps? You ok?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Umm, scaps? You ok?
I fine, just fan fic binging at the moment.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So we're waiting for the next chest to get unlocked and also Shaundra's second move which is waiting on results from Jyg's move?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

So we're waiting for the next chest to get unlocked and also Shaundra's second move which is waiting on results from Jyg's move?
Yep, I'll just go do that~
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 101