Advanced search  

Poll

Bloody Jazz

Crits.
Crits?
Crits!
Crits?!
Crits!?
Could you leave some enemies for the rest of us?

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 101

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: TDG(OOC Thread)(Army full, but death may happen)  (Read 74426 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Thoughts?

Eeeeexcellent. My humblest gratitude for your work, by the way.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Heh, no problem. Just glad you like them. :)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

I remember. It involved the hot plate, I believe.
Oh right ._.

Blade, your grandpa has AC right? Good, reliable AC? Because if you're gonna be in Florida you will probably need it.
I've been to Florida before; that was one of the few reservations I had about the idea.

Aside from losing my fast food job that is.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Well, if you're going to be in Florida for a few months you might be able to find a job there to tide you over. Unless you don't want to take a job there, which is perfectly understandable.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Well, if you're going to be in Florida for a few months you might be able to find a job there to tide you over. Unless you don't want to take a job there, which is perfectly understandable.

I might look for one. Depends on how busy my grandpa keeps me.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Sorry guys. Would reply in noh but internet shit itself so on phone. Might not be able to fix it til tomorrow cause I can't get to the router. Hopefully it fixes itself before then. >.<
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I haven't been paying much attention to the thread, so I will go ahead and ask. Those who try to apply now, will they start as 1st class or will you also roll the trainee levels?

Edit: Also I really don't think it makes sense to REMOVE armored and even so take effective damage from armourslayer. It is supposed to be "removed", no? It would be a negative class skill.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 11:06:32 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Scapheap, do waitlisters start as trainees or first class?
Right now? Trainees. When the party class up, existing waitlisters, need to put what they will class up to, plus the other stuff(PS, +5%, sub-weapons) and I'll roll them up. New waitlisters at that point will start as first class.

There's this. I'd assume that they'd still get levels rolled for trainee but I don't actually know. Soooo, yeah. Better to just sign up now? :3

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nope, not yet. I need to know if Armored is really in that terribad situation. Because I was intending to make a Knight. (Possibly an axe knight if allowed, as those actually exist on the new handbook).

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, it does seem like you lose the damage reduced to 0 thing but still keep vulnerability to armor slayer. Though I suppose you still have Hold the Line. I dunno.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What I am saying is that it is a dumb logic, you know. You don't get the bonus, but yet you have the weakness, which makes Knight the most nerfed first class. So if you really want to be a decent general with this terrible rule, you need to be a soldier, just to avoid getting the armored "curse". Because it gives no advantage at all, if they had to remove the armored part, they would need to remove the armourslayer bonus too.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Knights do get the biggest boost to DEF upon promotion, which means they can still tank physical attacks pretty well. Because really, the Armored thing providing perks was just an addition to this game. Armored units in regular FE don't get any special perks other than high DEF and DEF progression yet still take heavy damage from stuff like Armorslayer.

So in other words: there's no nerf at all, it'll be just like normal :v
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Considering the fact this isn't the game, I will have to disagree. Someone could simply make a high DEF character here, and it would end up just being as tanky as a knight, cutting off his main function. Armored was just a way to make sure he would still maintain his tanky function in the game, you know.

Also here is my fanciest mug of all the time. I took the needed time to get it done. (And yes, you probably know where I based myself on).

« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 12:36:07 am by Praefectus Screptum »

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

But we have a ubertank knight already :V

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

I agree with you, Praefectus Screptum, that it a really dumb change and was going to reverse it, but I forgot it was in the haspen's rules when I wrote up the OP.

Making note on OP.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 101