Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18

Author Topic: Players to play AI war:Fleet Command!  (Read 21961 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Players to play AI war:Fleet Command!
« Reply #150 on: April 20, 2014, 12:47:20 pm »

Huh, any super fort?
Yes, actually.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 20, 2014, 02:09:13 pm »

I appear to be having Steam troubles.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 20, 2014, 03:10:42 pm »

I appear to be having Steam troubles.
But can you still run AI War?

Also, come on guys, it's time to play.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 20, 2014, 07:57:36 pm »

Well, that session was full of interesting stuff. Namely, the AI throwing a bunch of golems at us.

Something to remember next session guys: We can now potentially make a run for the next nebula from Puonn.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 20, 2014, 08:00:01 pm »

Also something to remember: use less planets next map. Lag continues to be a problem when we turn the low caps into normal via the power of multi-homeworld.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 20, 2014, 09:01:24 pm »

What I've learned from this session is AI War scoring is an eldritch abomination of incomprehensibility. Part of me wonders if it doesn't just go up randomly in order to give people pretty numbers to look at.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 20, 2014, 11:09:10 pm »

What I've learned from this session is AI War scoring is an eldritch abomination of incomprehensibility. Part of me wonders if it doesn't just go up randomly in order to give people pretty numbers to look at.
And yet for some reason, the non-raw score for everyone was...6. Exactly 6. Except mine, which was 12 and makes even less sense because of my massive amounts of ship losses due to those types sorta being designed to kill and die en masse.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 11:13:45 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 21, 2014, 11:27:40 pm »

Your raw score was around double the next lowest, though. Having twelve to our six makes a rough sort of sense.

Of course, gig's probably should have been something like 3 going by that pattern but... eh.
Ask not!
Ask!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 24, 2014, 02:09:04 pm »

Am I correct to assume that everyone up for another game this sunday?

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 24, 2014, 04:06:36 pm »

Assuming nothing comes up, sure.
Ask not!
Ask!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 24, 2014, 04:23:57 pm »

probably.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 24, 2014, 05:23:06 pm »

I want to see an FS game finished, of course i am.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Isdar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 28, 2014, 06:00:03 pm »

At what times do you guys play at? And which timezone. If they fit with mine, I would join(unless its full of course).

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 28, 2014, 06:54:46 pm »

Well, the current game thats stuck around for more than one time is 4 or 5pm(ish) gmt -5 on Sundays and goes until either someone's busy or it gets too late for gig (I'd say its full, unless you're interested in lag), but in the past thread games usually get started on a weekend.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 06:57:23 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 02, 2014, 02:23:02 am »

So, while my participation may be in question for next session, may I assume everyone else is up for a session if I do show up?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18