Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18

Author Topic: Players to play AI war:Fleet Command!  (Read 21959 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Players to play AI war:Fleet Command!
« Reply #135 on: April 13, 2014, 09:18:51 pm »

Technically I can both enable cheats and spawn the Spire refugee ship from the chat box, but there are two problems here:
1. It involves cheating.
2. I don't actually know if that would reactivate the storyline if it made it to a homeworld intact.

Also, that exo that took it out only had 8k strength according to the logging, as opposed to the giant masses of power accumulating in nearby space to pound on Silk. And yet had just enough points to sneak in a dire guardian.
1: I'm indifferent. It's not like it's a major loss that ruins our ability to play--it just cuts off the storyline. It's no different than if we chose to never start the storyline.
2: To speed it up and check, you could just spawn it on a homeworld.

Yarr...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Meh, at least you don't have so many AI ships that it starts converting them into guardians when they attack.

Still, that's a lot of core ships.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 09:22:24 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 14, 2014, 09:10:03 am »

Some of those attacks were getting pretty big dine at punn, as well.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 17, 2014, 12:42:08 am »

So, I assume everyone is up for another game at the same time?

Also, since nobody else said anything, I say we cheat and spawn in the spirething. I've never done the Spire storyline through before and... really, it's not as if the AI inflicted an actual wound on us--we could've just ignored the storyline anyway and the only difference would be one less building at one of my homeworlds that does nothing. Yes we kinda deserve it for not being careful enough, but really the punishment as it is... barely a punishment at all.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 17, 2014, 07:33:41 am »

Well, alright then. (Also yes, I should be good for the sunday time).
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 17, 2014, 07:53:11 am »

Alright, but will spawning one of them in even work?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 17, 2014, 07:56:11 am »

Good news: it does, it even triggers the next survey once the refugee outpost is built.
Bad news: While I was testing it, Puon recieves waves equal to the entire current amount of threat ships (didn't check strength), split into four waves at once.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 17, 2014, 07:57:18 am »

Good news: it does, it even triggers the next survey once the refugee outpost is built.
Bad news: While I was testing it, Puon recieves waves equal to the entire current amount of threat ships (didn't check strength), split into four waves at once.

...Let me build some more defences first.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 17, 2014, 07:58:15 am »

...Let me build some more defences first.
These were announced waves. Not FS shard-response exos. And you didn't die within the few minutes I needed to build the refugee outpost.
Having tried that, I sorta want to continue it before sunday, but I have no idea what thy schedules are.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 08:00:41 am by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #143 on: April 17, 2014, 02:21:02 pm »

ready Friday and Saturday.I am rather curious on what you did with me gone :P
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 17, 2014, 02:32:02 pm »

Well, at least Gig's wishes of more AI attacks are coming true.

Having tried that, I sorta want to continue it before sunday, but I have no idea what thy schedules are.
I would greatly prefer not to play on Saturday seeing as usual there's people also potentially wanting to play with me. Friday is a big question mark because sometimes due to my parents said people potentially wanting to play with me might potentially want to play with me a day earlier. And my parents are very bad at giving me forewarnings.

ready Friday and Saturday.I am rather curious on what you did with me gone :P
You were never there for our current game.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 17, 2014, 03:01:21 pm »

Can't do saturday, but can sunday.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 17, 2014, 04:14:08 pm »

I would say we technically can add wer, but unless his computer is as good as yours Tarran i doubt it would bring anything but more staggering fps, so I wouldn't recommend it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #147 on: April 19, 2014, 07:38:24 am »

Hm, what happened to the one before that?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 19, 2014, 09:16:34 am »

Hm, what happened to the one before that?
Its still there, but the current one has been going for a few weeks, its a bit farther ahead.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #149 on: April 20, 2014, 11:27:32 am »

Huh, any super fort?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18