Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18

Author Topic: Players to play AI war:Fleet Command!  (Read 21972 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Players to play AI war:Fleet Command!
« Reply #120 on: April 04, 2014, 04:38:05 pm »

Should we continue the multiworld one from last time? Shouldn't be too hard to refit the playerlist if we need to.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 04, 2014, 04:53:09 pm »

I should be able to be there, assuming construction doesn't get in the way. Multiworld would be fine.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 04, 2014, 05:10:48 pm »

Yeah, we can continue the multiworld.

Anyway, specific time will be Sunday 8PM GMT+0. Unless someone has a better idea.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 06, 2014, 08:22:22 pm »

Today we have learned that Gig's wishes were fulfilled and the masses suffered as a result.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 06, 2014, 08:27:29 pm »

Here, have some logs, so you can behold how much suffering was had. Current game time: 4:59:45
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 06, 2014, 08:39:19 pm »

Today we have learned that Gig's wishes were fulfilled and the masses suffered as a result.

I breathe in their vapourised tears.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 07, 2014, 10:36:45 am »

New update brings good, brings bad.
Good: Bugfixes, SF guard posts no longer give AIP and can get autotargetted like any other guard post. AI doesn't get reinforcement guardians for free, now gets them through a starship/guardian budget separate from the other reinforcements.
Bad: 5% of the SF budget is now Special Forces MkI Riot Starships.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 07, 2014, 01:55:23 pm »

Nooooooo, not MK1 Riot starships. Whatever will I d-oh wait I have a massive battery of artillery and destroying my engines doesn't stop them from shooting. :P

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 10, 2014, 07:06:02 am »

Anyone else up for another game, same time as last one, same time of the week? I believe we and the AI are beginning to have a wonderful relationship here: The AI blows up our Advanced Factories and stations, and in return we blow up its everything. A relationship where obviously everyone wins.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 10, 2014, 07:10:30 am »

Sure.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 10, 2014, 07:12:00 am »

Indeed.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 10, 2014, 02:18:17 pm »

Should be good for it, yeah.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 13, 2014, 08:28:58 pm »

What was achieved this last session:

3 nebulas finished.
10K AI ships now want to kill us.
Spire questline now kaput.
0 systems taken.

I'm not sure whether this session was a good or bad one. I think it can classify as "Mediocre", either way.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 13, 2014, 08:36:07 pm »

Technically I can both enable cheats and spawn the Spire refugee ship from the chat box, but there are two problems here:
1. It involves cheating.
2. I don't actually know if that would reactivate the storyline if it made it to a homeworld intact.

Also, that exo that took it out only had 8k strength according to the logging, as opposed to the giant masses of power accumulating in nearby space to pound on Silk. And yet had just enough points to sneak in a dire guardian.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #134 on: April 13, 2014, 08:37:01 pm »

Yarr...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18