Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 339531 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #1185 on: March 24, 2014, 09:10:46 pm »

"Sounds great, Sophie! I know you can do it!"

Kat could relate. Didn't she, basically, want the same thing?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: March 24, 2014, 10:15:00 pm »

"I TOLD you it was something expensive. I am serious when it is about business, kiddo."
Even and his might green pajamas returned to the tent, leaving the group there.

Vandertz crossed his arms and chuckled quietly, pleased with the outcome. So the gift was going to be useful, that was at least one good thing for such a chaotic night.

"Greedy or not, he surely does have some good stuff there, doesn't he?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: March 24, 2014, 10:49:00 pm »

:"Mmhmm!"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: March 24, 2014, 11:18:30 pm »

"Also, did anyone see Lesan...?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: March 24, 2014, 11:29:40 pm »

"He ran away towards that end of the ship a while before you asked." Lycan pointed at the general direction Lesan ran towards.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: March 25, 2014, 11:23:49 am »

Days passed and the ship finally arrived on Mernid's port, or at least what was left of it. And everyone would notice that sudden change of temperature as well, instead of having a pleasant breeze, it was really hot, almost like it was a desert. Even grumbled and didn't wait for the others to get out, just to check the situation with his own eyes, only to yell in anger.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS PLACE? This was supposed to be a FOREST, not a freaking desert!"

The rumors about the changes were true, that part of Mernid was covered in sand, and the port was nothing but ruins, ruins and skeletons from both animals and humans. Not too far away from where they were, there was a group of soldiers with Terrania's flag, some of them seemed to be helping the others to get back on their feet. And it just took them a moment to notice the presence of the group, and with a gesture from a knight, a soldier ran towards the mercenaries.

"We weren't expecting MORE mercenaries here. As much we like to stick with the code, the situation on Mernid is REALLY bad. We really could use some help over there, we were being attacked by a bunch of skeletons and freaking possessed people! And we don't have the numbers to face them!"

Vandertz stepped forward and waited for the group to join before turning to their direction, giving a confirmation nod to them.
"This is it, people. We knew what we were going to face on Mernid, so we will fight them now. I am not sure how strong these things are, but with the progress we had, I am sure we will be able to handle them."

"For now, we just can offer two people to help. The rest are still trying to recover from the previous enemy wave. Don't worry, they aren't rookies."
The soldier gave a whistle to the group, making a gesture to two people in specific.

Elysse and Maya Waver are in!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: March 25, 2014, 11:25:56 am »

Gordon picked up his staff and began trying to heal any wounded soldiers in the group, pausing only long enough to nod curtly at the newcomers.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: March 25, 2014, 11:28:43 am »

"Yeesh, it looks bad."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: March 25, 2014, 11:34:35 am »

"Even's screaming says it all. And even if I haven't been here before, I know Mernid is supposed to be full of trees and life."

"Stupid sand! It will take a life to find my secret stashes!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: March 25, 2014, 12:31:26 pm »

"That's trouble. Sand screws your footwork."

Lycan's pensive expression was quickly with his usual upbeat expression whenever fighting was part of the equation, followed by a quick check of his pouches for his consumables.

"But hunting's hunting. Bring it on!"

Item Management: Deposit Slim Lance, recover Vulnerary (1/3).
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: March 25, 2014, 04:55:26 pm »

One woman amidst the group of soldiers looked up at the call, heading towards the mercenaries. She seemed unharmed compared to most of her companions, and walked with a confident stride.

"If you think the sand's strange, just wait."

"Besides, of all the things to come in this situation, I favor the sand. It's probably worse for them than it is for us."
I need to put something interesting here.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: March 25, 2014, 05:00:46 pm »

"Them?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: March 25, 2014, 05:06:37 pm »

"It's uhm... not that bad. Well... ok, forest would obviously be better, but... uhm... It will be ok, I'm sure you'll all be able to fight just fine.

She spotted a healer walking around and brightened up. Rushing over to him, she smiled at him.

"Oh! Uhm, are you the healer for this group? I, uhm, also am a healer. Though... I can fight as well, but I prefer using staffs. Both, uhm, healing and otherwise. But, uhm, basically I just came over to say you don't have to worry about being the only healer here anymore. That's assuming you were the only healer. I didn't just completely ignore someone, did I?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: March 25, 2014, 05:10:08 pm »

"Undead, probably, Kaarina..."
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 309