Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 339849 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #945 on: March 14, 2014, 09:33:08 pm »

"Well, I'd like to know a little more about you. Like... what you plan to do with your mercenary company once you form it!"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: March 14, 2014, 09:36:13 pm »

"Then you smack him back down again, but harder. If you're smart and strong-willed enough you make your own luck, plain and simple. Lady Luck is a royal bitch, but if you blame her for your loses and thank her for your victories than you ain't more than two-bit field-parader. Or that's the way I've looked at things at least. I see no reason why I wouldn't be wrong though."

"Well, I don't want anything to do with Lady Luck, but I do believe that if you think yourself better than someone cause you managed to kill them then you may be making a mistake that can cost both your pack's and your own life down the line."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: March 14, 2014, 09:39:34 pm »

"Oh? It isn't exactly going to be a mercenary company, it will be more like a business company."

"Gonna try to see if I can put the wyverns in a better business, you know? While you can can't carry too much with them, they are still much more effective compared to ships sometimes. Especially on the part of not needing to worry about pirates."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: March 14, 2014, 09:40:36 pm »

Sophie does begin moving, though she stays near Lesan as to talk while she walks.
:"I'm on my Journey right now! It's what we do in my clan when we become adults! You go on a hermitage of discovery!"

"Really? Do you go somewhere specific, or just go for a while? Or is it like a personal thing? I've never heard of this before, we don't really have these where I come from." Lesan seems to realize what he's doing and his back stiffens somewhat. "Um, sorry about all the questions."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: March 14, 2014, 09:53:48 pm »

"Well, I don't want anything to do with Lady Luck, but I do believe that if you think yourself better than someone cause you managed to kill them then you may be making a mistake that can cost both your pack's and your own life down the line."

"If you managed to kill someone in a fight then I'm pretty sure that you're better than them. Otherwise luck becomes a factor and that's just boring. Though of course there's a difference between being better and being over-confident."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: March 14, 2014, 10:02:24 pm »

"Oh, like to deliver packages or letters? I can see that being useful. Imagine being able to send a letter to someone and they could receive it in the same day!"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: March 14, 2014, 10:30:50 pm »

"Kinda like that! And yes,  that is why I am trying to bring something like that up. The speed can be really important sometimes, especially when delivering important messages!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: March 14, 2014, 10:38:05 pm »

"It's a worthy endeavor. I wonder, if you had many wyverns, if you could carry much larger packages. Could four wyverns, one tethered to each corner, carry giant nets of food or needed supplies from one place to another, for example?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: March 14, 2014, 10:57:22 pm »

"Actually that is possible, you know. We just would need different kinds of wyverns for that. "

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: March 14, 2014, 10:57:41 pm »

:"Don't worry, I like to talk about my clan. Anyway, on the Journey we just go out into the world and discover things, and come back wiser and better with the world than when we left! It's what makes us into adults in the eyes of the clan!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: March 14, 2014, 10:59:17 pm »

"If you managed to kill someone in a fight then I'm pretty sure that you're better than them. Otherwise luck becomes a factor and that's just boring. Though of course there's a difference between being better and being over-confident."

"Haha! Seems we may be alike and different at the same time. I ain't a poet so I can't explain anything better than I already did."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: March 14, 2014, 11:03:09 pm »

"Haha! Seems we may be alike and different at the same time. I ain't a poet so I can't explain anything better than I already did."

"Same here. Half-wishing that I was since I like where this thing is going. We should grab a couple of drinks sometime to loosen our tongues then."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: March 14, 2014, 11:05:00 pm »

"That's pretty interesting. I just had to stay out of trouble long enough to reach my 14th birthday. So you're planning to go back to your clan once we're done, or travelling a little longer?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: March 14, 2014, 11:07:06 pm »

Sophie shrugs widely.
:"Dunno! Depends on how it goes here!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: March 14, 2014, 11:10:48 pm »

"You know a lot about wyverns. Any interesting little tidbits most people don't know?"

Kat looked hopeful.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 309