Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 339889 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #900 on: March 14, 2014, 10:06:33 am »

"I don't care how harder it gets, how many spears to the gut I take, or how many times I get set on fire as long as everyone is OK. But I need my damn sleep. Are you going to make it harder?"

"Nah, I'm just making sure you know how hard things are going to get. Did you really take a spear to the gut?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: March 14, 2014, 10:09:31 am »

:"Well, some time was spent on rituals and customs, some on how to live in the mountain, and I learned the basics of magic. Can't cast it though. Oh, and then I spent time preparing for my Journey!"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: March 14, 2014, 10:11:40 am »

"A couple spears, swords, set on fire and warped by black magic. Regular day in my life."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: March 14, 2014, 10:16:34 am »

"A couple spears, swords, set on fire and warped by black magic. Regular day in my life."

"Really? Well, you've got guts, I have to give you that. You must be damned lucky to survive something like that."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: March 14, 2014, 10:22:14 am »

((Got my 7 hours, ready to continue :p ))

: "Katerina, ye need to stop thinking of ye abilities as 'evil'. It is how a person uses their power that is important, not the power itself. Now, some powers lend themselves to evil purposes - necromancy is one such example, raising the dead against their will and interrupting their rest - but that doesn't seem like something ye be capable of."

: "I know this probably isn't something ye ever expected a priest ta say, but I've been around a while and seen more things than most priests do. And the only reason I asked about payback was ta see if ye desire ta be respected came with some less-than-noble plans. Doesn't seem that way, though."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: March 14, 2014, 02:26:38 pm »

"I know you mean well, but you're asking me to pretend thirteen years of almost everyone I ever knew calling me evil and wicked didn't happen. And, I mean... I think they're right about dark magic. It can't make a flower bloom or light a candle or mend wounds. It can only corrupt, poison, and destroy. I don't think I'm evil - or at least, I hope I'm not - but I dunno. I'm just hoping that maybe using this magic only because it can help me keep you all alive will count for something when my dates are on a stone, y'know?"

Kat shrugged.

"...I guess? Well.... what about you? I mean, you acted all gruff and grumpy when we first met but that doesn't seem to be the real 'you'..."

She trailed off, wondering if Gordon would even be comfortable sharing his own hardships.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: March 14, 2014, 04:56:42 pm »

"Really? Well, you've got guts, I have to give you that. You must be damned lucky to survive something like that."
"If I were lucky I wouldn't get hit so much. But I do and I just go forward no matter what. Anyways I'll get to sleep. You can tell me about yourself when I wake up."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: March 14, 2014, 05:09:52 pm »

"If I were lucky I wouldn't get hit so much. But I do and I just go forward no matter what. Anyways I'll get to sleep. You can tell me about yourself when I wake up."

"Yeah, I can respect that. And let me save you the trouble, I have an axe and hit stuff with it. Not much more to talk about me than that."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: March 14, 2014, 05:14:39 pm »

"I can guarantee you that you'll have a lot more to talk about after spending a day with us."
And with that, Garret heads to the ship to finally get some sleep.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: March 14, 2014, 05:48:31 pm »

"I can guarantee you that you'll have a lot more to talk about after spending a day with us."
And with that, Garret heads to the ship to finally get some sleep.

Kaarina follows him.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: March 14, 2014, 05:57:06 pm »

"Well, this group formed not much time ago and we already had two people hearing the voices of the undead. You'll see. Can't get bored around us."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: March 14, 2014, 05:58:20 pm »

"Well, this group formed not much time ago and we already had two people hearing the voices of the undead. You'll see. Can't get bored around us."

"You're joking, right?"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: March 14, 2014, 06:04:40 pm »

"Do you see me laughing?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: March 14, 2014, 06:24:39 pm »

"Do you see me laughing?"

"Good point. Well at least things'll be interesting. Can't ask for much more."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: March 14, 2014, 07:12:25 pm »

Soon the night took over, covering the port in darkness, at least nobody would need to see the corpses anymore. There were just a few light sources, one coming from Even's ship and the rest from a few tents.

Vandertz looked up to the sky for a moment and placed a hand under his chin, giving a soft nod. It was time to at least gather the group, it wouldn't be too bright to wander around on their own during the night, especially in a place like the port. He placed a lamp on the top of his halberd and began to look for the rest of the mercenaries.

"Alright everyone, time to get close to the ship. I don't want to deal with Terrania's army twice in the same day."

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 309