Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: You are a Villian  (Read 9259 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Villian
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2014, 03:34:14 am »

I tried to post a rebuttal but I was convinced by escaped lurker.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2014, 06:30:45 am »

You want to become a villain!

your some normal 20 year old guy.

Ahh, memories.

May I participate? I might break the game.
of course.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2014, 06:39:42 am »

Please do not upset any type or group of person. I don't want myself or any of you in the bay12 community to look discrimitive.

You argue with yourself whether or not to buy a katana or a firearm, and decide on the blade. As you pick it from the packaging, you feel nice. Your mom sees you and spanks you for buying a weapon, though

I'll right bigger updates when you guys start doing crimes

Money:45
Lair: mom's house
Weapon:katana
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 07:03:48 am by Yourmaster »
10/10.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2014, 07:05:20 am »

Leave sword at home.

Step 1: Check online for local martial arts classes we can take. Preferably ninjutsu. Failing that, kickboxing. Sign up. If money is a problem, just lie on a credit card ap that we're a college student and get a card with a couple thousand dollar limit. We'll have money to pay it off soon enough.

Step 2: Check online for local parkour groups. Show up and learn what we can.

Step 3: Using TOR, create a temporary email address and scour 4chan, craigslist and the deep web looking for buyers for stolen cars.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2014, 07:12:28 am »

Let's see. Ninjutsu. Little out of the price range but if you clean you can take some free classes. You take up the offer and you learn some basic moves and attacks. You can come back later to get more classes

You now know basic ninjutsu

You head over to parkour classes. It get 's pretty rough,but you manage to make It on top of two stories.

You head back home to look for people who will buy stolen cars. You find one person, who doesn't pay much but takes any condition.
10/10.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2014, 07:27:40 am »

Acquire a ski mask, gloves, backpack and bolt cutters. Stake out a public auto auction. Bring katana. Watch for security. Cut lock to vehicle storage area and look for big, new, expensive SUVs. Check both the ignition and under the side sun visors for keys. If security stops us,  "Oh, man...you caught me." Play it cool, then cut him down. Take wallet, cash, credit cards, ID, guard card and keys from body. On the remote chance he's armed, take his weapon too.

Sell the car to the guy.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2014, 08:51:53 am »

Perhaps I'm misreading it, but my impression from the OP was that the intended level of realism here was closer to Suburban Supervillain than You Are Russian.
(This game could get a bit unrealistic, but your some normal 20 year old guy. Don't expect anything great yet.)
I dunno...

Also, at some point we should get properly trained in katana fighting if we don't want our expensive new sword to shatter against foes like moderate amounts of wood.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2014, 09:01:30 am »

I agree with a mask, but ski masks are so very cliché. Let's invest in a cat mask.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2014, 10:29:57 am »

Yes let be the worlds first evil fury villain.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2014, 10:42:57 am »

Also, at some point we should get properly trained in katana fighting if we don't want our expensive new sword to shatter against foes like moderate amounts of wood.

If the GM is going there, training won't really matter. Having paid $150, we obviously didn't get a historically accurate hand-hammered sword. We got a mass-produced replica that will probably fall apart after a dozen solid whacks regardless of how we handle it.

I agree with a mask, but ski masks are so very cliché. Let's invest in a cat mask.

The image I had in my mind was of neoprene rather than a cliche cloth mask. But if by cat mask you meant something like this:

...I'm all in favor. Did we ever establish gender?

your some normal 20 year old guy. Don't expect anything great yet.)

...oh. I guess we did.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2014, 10:56:55 am »

1. No harm in learning how to not cut ourself while flailing it around, though.

2. Unless we decide to go the "Joker" route and become a world-infamous supervillain, let's avoid needless flair.

3. If we do go that route, let's choose something more dignified than a cat mask.
3a. Unless maybe we get feline superpowers.
3ai. And if we do, let's still consider all our options.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2014, 12:13:09 pm »

We got a mass-produced replica that will probably fall apart after a dozen solid whacks regardless of how we handle it.

Lets make them count then.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2014, 01:25:00 pm »

PTW

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2014, 01:31:06 pm »

-Snip-

Yes. That mask.

Now on a side note, I think he should consider going to the forums and asking for villainous plots from the online community. They generally have good ideas.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2014, 01:37:24 pm »

Lie and say the katana is a legit 19th century heirloom and sell it for a profit on eBay
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8