Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: You are a Villian  (Read 9251 times)

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
You are a Villian
« on: February 10, 2014, 10:58:48 pm »

Well. Jersey is a boring state. But you have bigger dreams. You want to become a villain! (This game could get a bit unrealistic, but your some normal 20 year old guy. Don't expect anything great yet.)

Unfortunately, you have some bad resources. You have 200 dollars in savings, and no weapons or training. You have access to a computer and a room in your mom's basement. You know you can pull it off. Now where to start...
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Torknick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Villian
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 11:07:50 pm »

Do we have a job?

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 11:15:30 pm »

Let's go with developing charisma first. Just remember the old saying "If you can lead, others will follow - It does not matter how unrealistic or bla bla bla your goals are". "The Charisma Myth" is a good book to start, If I might suggest so. Oh, and you can "retrieve" it from the internet, without touching your savings. Or so I heard~  :P

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 11:19:45 pm »

You don't have a job. You recently were fired from a fast food restaurant for being late a couple times.
10/10.

Torknick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 11:22:00 pm »

Damn, let's go online and see if we can purchase a sword.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 11:32:17 pm »

Mhh. Let's get this book. (Removed information) annd free copy! The cheapest sword you can use as a weapon  is 75 dollars. The sword is a reporpused rod, and you're pretty sure it has a plastic hilt. For one twenty five you can pick up a decent sword. Bit rusty' but it can cut good enough from a video using ballistics gel. At one fifty five you can purchase a katana. Made directly in Japan, put in a custom made sheet, held by hand on the entire boat ride, it can do it's job.

Money: 200  dollars      which item shall you add to your cart?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 11:33:55 pm by Yourmaster »
10/10.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2014, 11:33:43 pm »

If we are talking about misplaced humour through misplaced racism, how about we do something that ought to fit the locale more..

FIND FASTFOOD-JOINT!
CONSUME BURGERS. ALL THE BURGERS!

Ye-ah... let's do an "You are "American"(from the USA)"" some-time. Heaps of fun and infuriated people. Just... let's not do it now nor here. Neither the russian one, unless Yourmaster is itching for that kind of game... (Not-with-standing, Xan, it would be fun, true enough..)

Get yourself a real sword - Katanas require intensive care, and break or bend at every other turn - or at the first sign of unskilled use.

Even better, get yourself a "Battle Axe" at the next... home-depot ought to have those, right? Should'nt cost more than 50 bucks tops either. Else, get the sword for 125. No, really - Katanas are a bad idea. They cut well if you use them the right way, but for an untrained man a normal sword is untold times better. Like, at least 5 times.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 03:35:02 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Torknick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2014, 11:34:12 pm »

Hmmm, this is a hard choice......
I say we get the one fifty five katana.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2014, 12:16:33 am »

You want to become a villain!

your some normal 20 year old guy.

Ahh, memories.

May I participate? I might break the game.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2014, 02:25:48 am »

Damn, let's go online and see if we can purchase a sword.
Swords are pretty cool, but we need to get out of the 8th century- how about a gun?
Find vodka store.
Not unless we're planing to rob it. There will be enough time to drink ourselves into a stupor when we're emperor of the world.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2014, 02:27:23 am »

I'm pulling a thing from YOU ARE RUSSIAN.
Sig! Onol

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2014, 02:38:25 am »

Circumstantial evidence suggests YAR doesn't exist, so you are not.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2014, 02:40:49 am »

Circumstantial evidence suggests YAR doesn't exist, so you are not.
It used to exist before the person running it got banned and the game got nuked from the forums. It was quite spectacular.
Sig! Onol

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2014, 03:19:10 am »

Perhaps I'm misreading it, but my impression from the OP was that the intended level of realism here was closer to Suburban Supervillain than You Are Russian.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2014, 03:30:59 am »

If we are talking about misplaced humour through misplaced racism, how about we do something that ought to fit the locale more..

FIND FASTFOOD-JOINT!
CONSUME BURGERS. ALL THE BURGERS!

Ye-ah... let's do an "You are "American"(from the USA)"" some-time. Heaps of fun and infuriated people. Just... let's not do it now nor here. Neither the russian one, unless Yourmaster is itching for that kind of game... (Not-with-standing, Xan, it would be fun, true enough..)

Get yourself a real sword - Katanas require intensive care, and break or bend at every other turn - or at the first sign of unskilled use.

Even better, get yourself a "Battle Axe" at the next... home-depot ought to have those, right? Should'nt cost more than 50 bucks tops either. Else, get the sword for 125. No, really - Katanas are a bad idea. They cut well if you use them the right way, but for an untrained man a normal sword is untold times better. Like, at least 5 times.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8