Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 90

Author Topic: Thawed (Wrapping Up)  (Read 109398 times)

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
Re: Thawed (Characters Chosen, RP Time: Now With Four 'K's!)
« Reply #285 on: February 11, 2014, 02:41:04 pm »

((I may be biased here, but why not let the 6 characters stay, and let the game progress past us waiting in a barracks before we decide what happens next. We're just overwhelming GWG at this point.))

((Also this. Let's not plan too far ahead.))
((True dat.))
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 11, 2014, 02:48:34 pm »

((I may be biased here, but why not let the 6 characters stay, and let the game progress past us waiting in a barracks before we decide what happens next. We're just overwhelming GWG at this point.))

((Also this. Let's not plan too far ahead.))
((True dat.))
((At the very least, lets get out of the barracks and get briefed on what the hecks going on. the "N"PC thing is probably going to work out in a similar way anyway.))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 11, 2014, 03:35:16 pm »

((What you could do is recruit someone to run a game where we are the guys working for the queen to stop this war.))
((This could work. Any volunteers?))

I've decided to stick with my original decision. Simpler, and I'm not sure how social Kieren would be. Now to start writing up stats and stuff. Unless I get distracted by homework or something.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Thawed (Characters Chosen, RP Time: Now With 7.14% Less 'K's!)
« Reply #288 on: February 11, 2014, 03:43:02 pm »

I MIGHT be able to do it if you PM me how exactly you want to work, but it would require a great deal of co-operation, as the effects of one turn could change the entire other. Speaking of turns, whose would go first? The queen's mages or the anti-queen-force?
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 11, 2014, 03:56:23 pm »

Probably the latter, seeing as A. I'm already more set up and B. the queen probably wouldn't organize a task force until she started preparing for war in general.

As for how it would work...probably separate missions for a bit, followed by eventual conflict between the two groups. Also, the queen's force would probably be smaller but trained better (since they have an actual sorceress mentoring them at least a bit).
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 11, 2014, 04:05:36 pm »

But she might build the task force before even hearing about potential war simply to smooth things over with her subjects. Also if this happens may I change my Element?

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 11, 2014, 04:09:02 pm »

So would you like me to go create a second topic for the queen's units? Or shall I wait.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 11, 2014, 04:13:11 pm »

((Let's wait for a bit in case there are more volunteers.))
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 11, 2014, 04:15:56 pm »

But she might build the task force before even hearing about potential war simply to smooth things over with her subjects.
Judging by clues left by the original source, the queen didn't seem terribly concerned about war--in fact, she was apparently unaware that war could come. In addition, the queen is probably pretty popular with her own people; again, the original source suggests this, with how everyone's rejoicing in her use of power. And Arendelle isn't a terribly big kingdom, if the size of the capital city is any indication.

((Let's wait for a bit in case there are more volunteers.))
Indeed. But if you're the only one who wants to GM the other group, go for it.
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 11, 2014, 04:21:17 pm »

Selina is still having her nervous break down/panic attack/giving up on life moment.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: February 11, 2014, 04:24:05 pm »

((I'm fine with being transfered to the other force. None of my characters need changing, their elements were picked for reasons of my own having to do with the characters themselves. I cannot GM it though.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 11, 2014, 04:25:46 pm »

((I'm fine with being transfered to the other force. None of my characters need changing, their elements were picked for reasons of my own having to do with the characters themselves. I cannot GM it though.))

((More or less the same here for me.))

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 11, 2014, 04:27:45 pm »

((Exactly. I would GM it, but I'm running three other games already, so it would be a bit too much for me, I think. I have a tendency to bite off more than I can chew.))

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 11, 2014, 04:41:31 pm »

((I'd probably have to make a new character if that's allowed as mine is severely flawed.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 11, 2014, 04:51:04 pm »

"Burning doesn't get you covered in... ew."
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 90